Best Day With Junsu!

Fall In Love Like Destiny


The Next Morning, I woke Up And My Back Hurted. I felt A bit Strange And Odd, But It Was Just My Stress. I Woke Uo Quickly, And It Was A Saturday! The Day Junsu Was Going To Take Me Out, But I Asked If TaeYeon Can Come Along With, And He Didn't Seem To Mind. We Were All Friends So It didn't Bother Us!

"Are You Ready To Go?" TaeYeon Asked, and Was ready To Leave.

"Yeah, Let's Go!" I Answered, and Opened The Door And Found Nichkhun Waiting Outside Of The Porch With A Serious Look.

"Oh...What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked, Shocked.

"Look Nana, I Have To Talk To You," Nichkhun Said, Seriously.

"...I'm Sorry, But I Don't Have Time To Waste, And I'm Busy. So Ask Me When I Actually Care, And Have Time To Listen to You. Let's Go TaeYeon!" I said, And Walked Away With TaeYeon With a Serious Look.

I Kind Of Felt Bad For Nichkhun, But Not Because I left Him like. I Felt Bad For Him For Making 'Bad Mistakes' But What Am I Going To do About It. I Mean I Can't Change Him. Nichkhun Has To Change Himself.

Anyways, TaeYeon And I Were Waiting For Junsu In Front Of Our School So We Could all go Out somewhere, And have Fun!! When we Arrived To School I saw Junsu And He Was Wearing A Checker Orange, Red, and Yellow Shirt With A Black Cute Tie, And Some Black Jeans. Junsu Looked so Hot, And So Cute And Addorible! When We got to Him He Saw us And Smiled At Me, And Hugged Me When I Got To Him.

"You Look Beautiful!~" Junsu Smiled, And Was Amazed.

All I Wore Was A White Dress With Mini Shorts Underneath In Case of My dress Rose Up At Any Time, And Golden Shiny Heels.

"And You Look Really Hot!~" I Said, And Smiled, Brightly, And Kissed Junsu On The Cheek, and Began Walking With TaeYeon in My Side, and Left to Have Fun With Junsu.

We Left To The Carribean Bay First, And Then I Noticed I Should Have Brought Something To Wear If I knew I Was Going There, But Junsu Took Us Around And Bought Us Some Clothes, And Didn't Seem To Care That he Wasted A Lot Of Money For Our Outfits. Junsu Just Bought Me A White Shirt I Like, And Just Took Off My dress, And Still Had My Mini shorts From underneath, And used Those. Then Junsu Bought TaeYeon some Mini Shorts, And A White T-Shirt, And Bought Himself Just Some Red Shorts, And Bought some sun Screen Lotion. So After TaeYeon And I Changed We Just Walked Outside And Found Junsu Ready. I Tried Not To Drool, But It still Came out A bit. When I Saw Junsu Wearing His Cute Red Shorts, And With No Shirt, But Just Showing His Body Then I Wanted To Drool, And Make A small River With My Drool, But I didn't. Junsu Looked So Addorible, And Really HOT !!

"There You Guys Are. Are You Guys Ready?" Junsu said, And Wrapped His Huge Husky Hard Arms Around Me, and TaeYeon's Shoulders, And Kissed Me.

"Yes, We Are! Are You?" I Asked, And Smiled.

"Yeah, Why?"

Then I Pushed Junsu In The Water, And smiled, And Said "Oh! It Didn't Seem Like You Were Ready At All!" Then TaeYeon Pushed Me Inside The Water With Junsu, And Junsu Caught Me Under The Water, And Threw Herself In The Water, And dived In.

"Ha-Ha! It Didn't seem like You Were Ready Neither!" Junsu Smiled, And Splashed Water On My Face.

Then I Splashed Water On Junsu's Face, And Pushed Him Under The Water, And Junsu Quickly Kissed Me Under The Water, And It Was Such A Nice Kiss. I Thought Kissing Underneath The Water Was Cute, And Addorible, And That's What Junsu Did. It Was So Cute !!

Afterwards, We Changed, And Junsu Bought Us Some Towels, And We Dried Ourselves Up. At that rate It Was Barely The Afternoon, And Junsu Bought Us Some Ice Cream. I Began Feeling A Bit Bad How Junsu Was Wasting So Much for us, And I Didn't Seem Right To Me, But I Was Shy To Tell Junsu To Not Waste So Much On Us So I Didn't Tell Him.

Next, Junsu Took Us To A Park Where He Expected Us To Play, and We Did. But I Must Admit It Made Us Look A bit Foolish Because We Were already Grown, And There Were only Little Kids Playing In The Slide, And Obstacles. But we Still Did Anyways. But We Looked So Weird. Junsu Would Get On The Slide, And Put Me On Top Of His Legs, and Slide Down With Me, And TaeYeon Would Climb Up On the Handles, And Slide Down With Us, And all The Parents Just Watched Us Looking Weird, But We Didn't Seem to mind at all. We Just Laughed, And Had Fun. It Was A Bit Odd Though. Then We Began Playing With some Of the Little Kids, and Junsu Was Really Good With Kids. He Seemed To like Them And He'd Carry Them And They'd Like It, And The Parents Would Smile At Junsu And They Seemed To like How Junsu Was good With Their Kids. The Little Kids Would Follow Him And Chase After Him.

Then TaeYeon and I tried Playing with them and They Seemed To Get along With Us, But They Liked Junsu The Best. Then I Began Thinking "Imagine One Day Me and Junsu Being Parents. I think Junsu Would Raise our Kids Real Good!" Then I Saw how Much They Loved Him, And It Was Really Cute, And Addorible. Then We Decided To Leave, And Go Somewhere To Eat. We Spent So Much Time With The Kids. We Were There For About Three-Four Hours, And When We Were Leaving The Kids Didn't seem To Want Junsu To Leave. They Would run To Junsu and grab Junsu By The Legs And Call Out "Hyung! Hyung! Let's Play More!"

Then Junsu Would Smile, And Their Parents Would Come After Their Kids, And Carry Them Out And Say "Thank You For Playing With The Kids. They Seem to Like You A lot! You're Really Good With Children!" Then They Would smile, And Wave At Junsu, And Then We Left, And The Little Kids Began Crying So Junsu Came Back and Told The Little Kids "I'll Come Back Tomorow If You Want To Play More. If It's Okay With Your Parents?" Then The Parents Accepted To Bring Them so Junsu Would Play With Them, And The Little Kids stopped Crying, And Smiled.

Then We Left To Go Eat, and It Was Already Dark. Junsu Took us To Eat Some 'Ramen' In a Noodle Restaurant, And Paid for Us. I Began liking Junsu More Than I Use to. Junsu Was a Sweet guy, Good With Kids, Gentleman, Responsible, and really Nice, And Fun! I Thought Junsu Was Meant For Me.

"Do You Like Your Noodles?" Junsu Asked, And Smiled At Me.

"Yeah. Thank You For The Noodles, And Everything. I Mean, You Wasted So Much For Us, And I Don't Know How Else To Repay You and Thank You," I Said, Happily, And Thankful.

"How About This? Tell Me If It's Okay," Junsu said, And Laid a Kiss On Me, And Then Smiled.

"Ha-Ha. It's Perfect!" I Smiled, And Then Continued Eating My Noodles.

It Was Already Dark At That Moment So Junsu was Planning On Walking Us Home. Until Someone Came From Behind Us, And Seemed To Walk A bit Weird Like He Were Drunk, And Grabbed My Hand And Told Me "Can I Talk to You For a Moment Now, Please?" That Drunk Person was Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun. Are You Drunk?" I Asked, Shocked.

"Nana, Can I Just Talk With You For a Moment. It'll Be Really Quick," Nichkhun Said, Seriously.

"...Fine. Junsu, TaeYeon, Can You Guys Leave Me Alone for A While With Nichkhun?" I Asked, Seriously.

"Fine. If Anything Just Call My Name And I'll Come Out Running!" Junsu Said, Seriously, And Walked Away With TaeYeon.

 

"What Do You Want To Tell Me?" I Asked, Seriously With A Shocked Face.

"Look Nana. I Know I Made A lot Of Huge Mistakes. I Know I Treated You Dirty, And I Know I Fell In Love With Bora After Loving You, But I Really Don't Remember Much Of What Happened Between Us. It's Like If I Were In Some Kind Of Spell in Some Strange Way, But I Just Want You To Forgive Me," Nichkhun Said, Honestly, And Placed Those 'Angel' Eyes On Me.

"Look Nichkhun. I Don't Know If I Can. You've Made Some Bad Choices, And Not Only You Made Wrong Choices, But Made Me Afraid Of You!"

"Yeah. I Know That, But I Didn't really Mean To do That to You! All I Remember Was kissing Bora On The Lips Once After She Put Her Pink Lipstick, But That's It. I Don't Remember Beating You At All, And I'm sorry For That! I Didn't Mean To!" Nichkhun Explained, Sadly.

"Nichkhun. I tried Helping you, But Instead Of Accepting My Help You Beat Me Down In Front Of Bora, But Then You Get Mad At Me When I Try Telling You The Truth! Like Yesturday When I Told You That It Was all Bora's Fault!" I Said.

"I Get It, But I Don't Get Why You Always Have To Blame Her! I Mean She didn't even do anything to You, And You're Always Blaming Her For Everything!" Nichkhun Said, And His Tone Began Getting a Bit Higher.

"Nichkhun. I'm Sorry, I Just Don't Think I Can Ever Forgive You, I'm Sorry!" I Said, And Slightly Walked Away Until Nichkhun Continued Talking.

"Nana...It's Okay If You Don't Ever Want To See Me Ever Again. I Mean I'll Leave You Forever, But I Just Want You To Forgive me. That's All I Ask You...I'm Sorry!" Nichkhun Said, And Dropped Some Tears, And Walked Away Sadly.

"...Nichkhun." I Said, And Felt Bad For Letting Nichkhun Go.

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ 

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ 

    Author's Note:©

Hello Fellow Readers !!

I Hope You Like This Update &'d Comment &'d Subscribe For More Updates !!

Remember ,

5 New Subscribers !! = One New Update !!

8 - 10 New Subscribers !! = Two New Updates !!

13 - 15 New Subscribers !! = Three New Updates !!

&'d NOW

5 New Comments !! = Half A Chapter !!

8 - 10 New Comments !! = One Entire Chapter !!

Well, Thank You Guys For Supporting Me Here , And Hope You Subscribe To Me,

And Read Some Of My Other Stories

"LYKEE":

Girls Night Out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228633/girls-night-out-dongjun-hyuna-jaypark-siwon-taecyeon-taeyangbigbang-supernaturallove

&'d

Naughty Angel

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/229427/naughty-angel-jaypark-you-naughtylove


       Next Chapter: ^-^

When Nana Feels Bad For Nichkhun &'d Tries Looking For Nichkhun After He Walked Away Deppressed, &'d Then Looks for Him In The Forests &'d Then Finds Him Sitting Down On a Rock Next To A Cliff Just Looking Up InThe Night Sky. Then Bora Walks Right Next to Him When You Were Going To Walk Next To Him, And Find That She Placed More Of Her Lipstick, And Kissed Nichkhun. What Will Nana do Now.? Will She Walk Away, Or Will She Try Attacking Bora And Grab Her Charm Lipstick.?

COMiNG SOON !! ^--^

- ERiKkK"!