Melancholy

Fall In Love Like Destiny

Special Update !!

8 Comments !!

REMEMBER tO COMMENt &'d SUBSCRiBE fOR MORE UPDAtES !!! ~


     


I Ran To The Bathroom And Ditched Class Instead. I Was So Sad That I Didn't Bother To Go To Class Today. I Staid In The Bathroom And Locked Myself, And Sat On The Floor Beside The Toilet And Cried The Whole Time.

"What Did I do Wrong? Did She Have Something I Didn't Have Or Was It Really The Pink Lipstick That Made Nichkhun Charmed By Bora?" I Thought, And Cried.

    I Was In Such Pain And Slowly My Head Began Getting Dizzy And Began Hurting. I Was Getting Sick Just Thinking About It. As Much As I Thought About Nichkhun The Stronger My Headache Began Hurting. Thinking about Nichkhun Was Just Not Good For me And Yet I Can't Believe Why Nichkhun Would 'Punch' Me? I Mean He Said He Loved Me, But When He Punched Me, It Didn't Seem like He Loved Me Anymore. It Seemed Like He Didn't Even Care About me Then! I'm Just So Confused I Can't Think Straight Anymore. I'm Going To Go Crazy Because Of Nichkhun. My Heart Began Pounding More And more And It Felt Like It Was Going To Burst into Blood Drops all Over My face.

    Anyways, Hours Went by and It Was Time For Lunch And I Wasn't In he Mood Of Eating. I Wasn't Hungry at All. I Just Sat Beside TaeYeon And Covered My face So No one Would See Me Cry.

"Nana, Are You Okay?" TaeYeon Asked, Curiously.

"Yeah, Just Leave Me Alone. I Need Some Time Alone Right Now," I Answered, and Covered Myself.

"Nana, What;s Wrong? And Nana, Why Is Bora With Nichkhun Now?" TaeYeon Asked, Curiously, And Confused As She Saw Bora and Nichkhun Together.

"TaeYeon, Please Please Don't Mention His Name Again! I Beg You!" I Cried, and Begged TaeYeon.

"Nana. What's Wrong With You? Did Nichkhun Do Something To You?" TaeYeon Asked, And Hugged Me.

"...He's Such a Jerk!"

"Why/ What Did He Do?"

"Everything!"

"Nana, Did He Tell You Something?"

"No!"

"Did He Abuse You?"

"No!"

"Then What Did He Do?"

"He Hit Me Okay! I Was Just trying To find Out what Bora Did To Him Because He Changed After He Met Her, And He Punched Me On The Face When I Tried Making Bora Tell Me What she Did to Him!" I Cried, And Felt Ashamed Of Myself.

"Why Would Nichkhun Hit You?"

"I Don't Know! But He Did, And Now I Don't Know What To Do Now! Everytime I Think Of Him My Head Begins Having These Huge Headaches, and My Heart Begins Pounding Roughly Like It's going to Burst up...I don't Know If He's Nichkhun Or Not," I Cried, and Looked Up And Saw Nichkhun And Bora Walking In Front Of Me and TaeYeon and Both Of Them Were Smiling.

"Nana."

"I'm Sorry. I Have to Go!" I Said, And Ran Away.

"Nana Wait!" TaeYeon Yelled, And Chased After Me.

Eventually School Finished And I Walked Home with TaeYeon And I Was So Sad That I Nearly fell down From Every Step I stepped From Walking. I Looked Like If I Were Drunk And Barely Could Wall. That's How down I Was.

"Nana. It's Okay. If Nichkhun Really did That Then He'll soon Apologize to You And Everything Will Get Back to Normal," TaeYeon Said.

"But He Didn't Even Seem To Care When He Punched Me! He Just Had That serious Look At Me, and Didn't Even Look Sad Or Nothing. He Was 100% In her side...He Didn't Even Stop Her When She Tried Hitting Me," I Answered, Sadly As I looked In The Floor And Then Slowly Looked Up Because We Were Already Close To My House, And Found Nichkhun Waiting for Me At the Porch. Then TaeYeon stood Beside Me the whole time as I Walked over there And He Seemed A Bit Quiet, And Had That Same Serious Look. When I Walked Pass Him I Tried Opening The Door, and Almost Turned The Knob Opened Until I Said "Nichkhun. Look, I Have To Tell-"

"I'm Moving Out!" Nichkhun Said With A Serious Face.

"What? You Just Came Here to Get Your Stuff and Just Leave? That's It?" I Asked, Upset.

"Look, Just Open The God damn door so I Can Get my stuff, and Leave!" Nichkhun Said, And Walked Closer To Me With a Serious Look.

"Fine! Then Leave! See If I Care! And Take all Your stupid Stuff!" I Yelled, Upset And Opened The Door For Nichkhun.

Then Nichkhun Entered, And Began Collecting All His Clothes And Was Ready To Leave.

"Oh Wait! Your Forgot Your Shorts, Your Shirt, and Your Stupid Phone!" I Yelled, And Threw Everything On The Ground, And Was ready to Cry In front Of him. It Hurted Me So Much How He Just came to Get his stuff Without even Apologizing to Me. It Just Hurted Me So Much.

"Nana, I don't Know What's Wrong With You! I Didn't even do Anything To You And You're Throwing My Stuff! You Need To Calm Down!!" Nichkhun Yelled, Furious and began Getting Closer to Me, And Grabbed My Hands furious And Pushed Me Against The Wall, And Seemed Like He Was going to Beat Me Right There.

"Nichkhun. Don't! Calm Down! Don't Hurt Her!!" TaeYeon Yelled, and Tried calming Nichkhun Down.

"You Say You didn't Even do Anything To Me, But Look How You Left Me!!" I Cried, And Threw Him My Glass Of Water From My Furniture, And Threw it To His Face, and Dropped The Glass.

"POW"! The Glass Broke and Fell Apart Like My Heart Was Going!

"That's It!! You're Getting In My Nerves!!" Nichkhun Yelled, And Got Closer To Me, And Pushed Me Roughly Against The Wall, And Punched Me Again In The Same Spot Me Hit Me At school.

"Ahhhh!~" I Yelled, And Cried, Miserably.

"Nichkhun!! Don't!!!" TaeYeon Yelled, And Tried Pushing Him Aside.

"Don't You Ever Do That Again Or Else I Will Do Much Worse To You Next Time!!" Nichkhun Warned Me, And Grabbed His Suit case, and Walked Away Furious.

"Ahhh!~" I Cried In Pain, and Fell Down On The Ground Bleeding In My Face With A Black Eye.

    I didn't Know What To Do Anymore. Nichkhun Was Insane Now. Nichkhun Left Me Alone, And Beat Me! I Never Imagined Nichkhun going Like This. When I first Met Him I Thought He Was Nice, and Protective, But Now Look at Him. He Doesn't Even Protect me at All. He Beats Me, And Hurts Me Inside! Nichkhun Didn't Even Apologize. He Just Left Me dramatize, And Left Me Thinking "I Don't Have Nothing Anymore! I Might As Well Kill Myself!"

"Nana, Are You Okay? Get Up, Please!" TaeYeon Cried, Frightened, And Worried, and Tried Getting Me Up.

"No...No...Just Leave Me Here...I Want To Die Here!" I Cried.

"Nana, Please Don't Ever Say That! You Scare Me And Worry Me!" TaeYeon Cried.

"TaeYeon, I Don't Know How I Can Live With This! I Don't Know What I Did Wrong. I Don't Even See Myself Anymore. I Thought I Had The 'Perfect' Life with Nichkhun, But He Hurt Me And Finished Me! I Don't Know What To Think Now. I Can't Even Think Anymore Because If I Think About Him for a Moment My Head Begins Hurting. I Just Can't TaeYeon. I'm Sorry!" I Cried, and Dropped Tears, And Blood Drops On the Floor.

"Nana, You Can And I Will Help You. If You Don't Want to Be Alone then You Can stay With Me for Sometime. Come On, I'll Take You to My House, And We'll Get That Clean Up Over There!" TaeYeon said, And Got Me Up.

 

"Nichkhun, Did You Get Your stuff?" Bora Asked.

"Yeah," Nichkhun said, Furious.

"Why Did You Take long? Are You Mad? Did You Get Into a Fight?" Bora Asked, And Saw his Fist Covered In Blood.

"No. Just Took Some Things Taken Care Of," Nichkhun Said, and Walked Away With Bora.

"Ha! So Nichkhun Beat Nana Again, Huh?! Finally Their Relationship Of Friends Will Soon Be No More And I'll Be Able To Get My Perfect Target!" Bora Thought As She Smiled, And Walked Away Happily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

    Author's Note:©

Hello Everyone.

Thank You for Commenting. And Hopefully You Guys Do The Same For Another 'Full' Update' !!

"Where My Subscribers At?" I Need More. Come On Guys, Subscribe &'d Support !!

You Silent Readers , That Goes For You Guys Too !! ~

Anyways , I Hope You Guys Know Where The Story is Going, And Any Q's You May Have Then You Can 'Inbox' Me , Post It Up On My 'Wall' Or Just Leave It As A 'Comment' &'d I'll Be Glad To Answer Them For You.

"Any Suggestions You May Have?" I'll Be Glad To Take Those Too !!

"Feedback?" Those Are Welcome Too !!

Hope You Fellow Readers Share The Story With Others, And Help Support !!

Anyways ,

Next Chapter , When Nana Begins Living at TaeYeon's Place, And Junsu Comes Back , and Sees How Miserable Nana Is And Begins Chearing Her Up, And Goes Back With Nana. Slowly Nana forgets About Nichkhun Until He Comes Back And Gets Jealous of Seeing Junsu With Nana So He Goes Up Tp Junsu, And Begins a Huge Fight !! ~

COMiNG SOON !!

Remember To SUBSCRiBE &'d COMMENT !!

O__^ Thank You. ~ T^T

- ERiKkK"! ^-^