I'm Your Forever Fan

I'm Your Forever Fan

June 26, 2012.

 

Wooyoung was done with practices for his solo debut. He was became busier than ever and focused only for his goal. His schedule is only for practices, recordings, promotions, etc. He has no time to relax, has no time for his own life. He never met Jieun after their lovely kissing in Japan. Both of them are busy. Jieun with her concert and Wooyoung with his solo debut. They rarely texted messages each other, even forgot to call before go to bed.

It is not like they are being apart. They are just lacking of communication, but since both of them are walking at the same way, the same carrier, they must understand and it is not a big problem for them. In other side, it will be great because no one will put any suspicious attention and spread the news of them being together.

For Wooyoung, it is not easy to stay away from his girl for such a long time. Since she is his girl, the girl that he loves the most, he must be missing her so much at some times. He tried to get her attention by texting or calling her, but she always replied when Wooyoung is sleeping. On the next day, Wooyoung just read her message and let it go by doing his schedule. It always be like that, until one day, the crazy mind of Wooyoung told him to get her attention by following her on twitter. He hoped that she will call him right after she knows about that. But until now, no response from her.

Tch. Such a cool girl.

 

Wooyoung has already back home and took a bath after practice. He opened his twitter account and just read his timelines. He read @JYPEOFFICIAL’s tweet about releasing his 1st album teaser and he replied playfully.

#JANGWOOYOUNG Will you also give me the surprise gift?

Wooyoung continued to open his other social network account and do browsing internet. Actually, he has nothing to do and being nervous of releasing the very first teaser. He was also tried to reduce his nervousness for his solo debut stage that will come very soon, in 2 days.

When Wooyoung started to type “IU” at the news searching website, his phone rang loudly. At first, he thought that his company is the one who called him. But then he saw the caller’s name on his phone and he picked it happily.

“Hi, Babe!” he said.

“Jang Wooyoung’s there?” she replied playfully.

“No, no. JWY is here.”

“Are you kidding me? Ok, whatever JWY. Please tell to my Jang Wooyoung to come down in 3 minutes because I have something to give.”

“What’s that?”

“No chance for asking, JWY. Tell to my Jang Wooyoung, okay. See ya!”

 

Wooyoung come down from his dorm and meet IU downwards. He took her inside since he was afraid of paparazzi and stuff. Right in time. It’s only Wooyoung who was stay at the dorm.

“Where’s the others?” IU asked.

“Coming home late because of schedule.”

“So, you’re alone?”

“Yeap. Why? Don’t you like it?” Wooyoung smirked.

“Get off your ert mind, Baby!”

“Ok, ok! By the way, what will you give to me?” Wooyoung asked.

IU smiled and opened the box that she brings before. She took out the cake from the box and the “1” candle for Wooyoung.

“I’m really sorry for not having much time with you and I just want to be the first who congratulating you for your solo debut, Wooyoung!” she smiled.

“Your wish is granted. You are the first, Babe.”

“Glad to hear that! Well, congratulations Wooyoung! I know. This is all that you want. Besides 2PM, you still want to develop your music and you took this chance. I’m proud of you.”

“You’re talking not like usual today. Are you sick or something?” Wooyoung replied playfully.

“Just blow the candles then!” IU pouted.

Wooyoung blew the candle and they hugged each other.

“I miss you,”

“Me too.”

“By the way, let me take a picture of this cake. And publish it on Twitter.”

“Are you crazy? No, Wooyoung! Stop playing with me on Twitter.”

“Playing with you?”

“I thought we promised not to follow each other on Twitter!”

“Oh, come on! It’s not a big deal. All peoples know that I’m a huge fan of you,” Wooyoung smiled, “Just let it be, ok? No one will know about us, besides my members, of course.”

IU nodded and asked, “Have you tweeted that?”

“Yes!” Wooyoung laughed, “By the way, my teaser will release soon. Do you want to watch it together?”

“It’s almost midnight, Wooyoung. I have to go.”

“I will take you home.”

“Well. If you said so...”

So, both of them waited until Wooyoung’s solo album teaser is out. They watched it nervously and Wooyoung can’t hold back his nervousness. IU, who was stunned with the teaser, suddenly hugged her man softly.

“You really did a great job, Baby.”

“Did I?”

“Yeah. I’m proud of you. And your body is no joking,” she teased.

“I excercised a lot.”

“I knew that. But still, don’t force yourself. Stay healthy.”

“You talked like my Mom.” He said and hugged her back.

 

 

June 28, 2012.

 

It was the day. The day that Wooyoung is waiting for. His solo debut stage and receiving an award from Men’s Health as addition. Today is his day. He really want to make his day is going great. He got off all of his nervousness and be confidence that he can do well today. And yes, he really did a good job. But still, a good job. Not a great job for him. He was upset for being hesitate in dancing, he was upset when he almost fell because of slippery floor and he was upset because it was not the stage that he wants to. He was so upseted, even he forgot to keep smiling to his fans.

After doing his solo debut stage, he went to Men’s Health Award and stayed there for some times. He was mentally down, so he tweeted something about his feeling and he just realized how he loves being together with . He was mentally down, because he can’t do his best to people who anticipated his performance the most, his family, his fans, JYP, 2PM and IU.

He received a lot of support from anybody, including IU. But he has no mood to reply them one by one. He preferred to calm down himself and let anything goes passing him.

 

Right before Wooyoung open the dorm’s door, a small hand stopped him and crossed his fingers to hers. IU, he thought.

“I’m not in good mood right now,” Wooyoung said, “Better for you to leave. I’m so tired today.”

“Well, if you said so...” IU smiled and released her fingers, pretend to leave. She waited until Wooyoung goes inside the dorm.

IU reached her phone and tried to call Taecyeon, she hoped that he is at dorm now.

“What’s up IU?”

“Teacyeon Oppa. Are you at dorm right now?”

“Yeah.”

“How’s Wooyoung?”

“He looks bad. He is at his room. Why?”

“I’m sorry for being dispolite. But can you open the door for me? I want to meet him badly.”

“Are you sure that he wants to meet you now?”

“I promise I won’t bother him and the rest of you.”

“Well, come in!” Taecyeon said as he opened the door and smiled at IU.

“Thank you so much, Oppa!” IU smiled and go to Wooyoung’s room.

Wooyoung’s room is unlocked, so IU opened the door silently and saw Wooyoung sat on the floor as his back leaned on the edge of his bed. He has already changed his clothes, but still looks stressful and blank.

IU came close to him and sat beside him silently. She leaned her head on Wooyoung’s shoulder and hugged him in silent. Wooyoung remain to stay still. But honestly, he felt warm and safe.

“I told you to leave,” Wooyoung said.

“Did you forget that I’m not a good listener?” IU replied lazily.

After that, there 15 minutes of silent moment between them, which IU still hugged Wooyoung and never let it go.

“Did you watch it?” Wooyoung spoke first.

“Yeap. I didn’t missed any seconds,”

“Sorry. I didn’t do my best.”

“Babe, just let it go, ok. You did what you can do today. If it’s not satisfying you, please do well to the next stage of you. I will wait for sure.”

“JYP hyung was watching over me and ...”

“He will understand. Trust me.”

“It is hard to walk this all alone.” Wooyoung mumbled.

“Yeah, it is,” IU smiled, “but you’re not alone, Babe. You have 2PM, your family and me.”

Wooyoung smiled, “You’re struggler than me.”

“I’m your sunbae for being solo singer, Wooyoung!” IU laughed.

“Well, I thought so.”

IU smiled, “Promise me that you won’t regret anything of what you did today.”

“Ok, I promise! I also promise to you that I will do it better. Hundreds better than today.”

“Ok. I will wait for it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Since I’m your forever fan.” IU said.

“Really?”

“Oppaaaaa, give me the sign CD please!!” IU said playfully.

“Ok, let’s stop this!” Wooyoung laughed.

 


Hi, Lollipops^^

I made another one-shot story for you :)

Just made it randomly, so no high expectation for this story.

I hope you'll like this sequel story before get ready for my IOMY - IYM double updating.

Comment and Subscribe are welcome ^^

 

P.S: We are open recruitment for @WooUFacts, if you interested send you application to us. Any question? mention to @WooUFacts ot to my personal account @1402miracle. Thank you ^^ Sorry for doing advertise here, lol~~