Confession

Confession [oneshot]

"Taeyeon ah, Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled her bestfriend's name repeatedly. Taeyeon just ignored her yells. "Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled out angrily. Taeyeon got up from the sofa and walked towards her room. "Tae..." Tiffany grabbed her hand. "wait a minute..." Tiffany sighed.

"Let me go," Taeyeon said while she gritted her teeth.

"What's wrong with you, Tae?" Tiffany was on the verge of letting her tears fall. How could she not feel like bawling her eyes out when her bestest friend had been ignoring her for the past few days? "What did I do?" Tiffany pouted, hoping to catch the kid leader's attention.

"I don't know, Fany." Taeyeon said and pulled her hand violently from Tiffany's grasp.

 

Tiffany felt confused, sad, angry and frustrated that she did not know which feeling is stronger. She was sad that Taeyeon wasn't talking to her but also frustrated about why Taeyeon is mad at her. She was sure that she didn't do anything wrong, not like when Taeyeon had indigestion. Tiffany swore to never make the same mistake. Most of all, Tiffany was confused that Taeyeon is avoiding her instead of actually talking things over like she would always do whenever Tiffany did something wrong.

All Tiffany could do now is sit in her room, alone. Usually, every night, Taeyeon would accompany her to sleep and let Sunny sleep with the other girls  since she was worried that her dearest friend might be lonely but all of a sudden, Taeyeon stopped coming into her room. Tiffany had sleepless nights wondering why because she really missed Taeyeon's presence.

They would talk about everything till they fall asleep in each others arms and before that, Taeyeon would give Tiffany a goodnight kiss on her forehead because they were that comfortable with each other. After they stopped promoting their sub-unit, Taeyeon drifted away from her. It's not like Tiffany didn't try pulling her back but Taeyeon would just bring herself further away.

Numerous times Tiffany has tried to talk things out with Taeyeon but Taeyeon refused. She refused to share anything she was feeling.

That very midnight, after Taeyeon locked herself in the room for hours, she came out and slipped a note under Tiffany's door.

Couldn't bring herself to sleep, still thinking of what could be bothering Taeyeon, Tiffany heard the sound of paper being slid. She got up from her bed and the lights. Then, she saw a note. 

To, Tiffany.

Recognizing the handwriting, Tiffany immediately began reading the content.

Hwang Miyoung. Stephanie Hwang. Tiffany Hwang. My bestfriend who's brighter than mushrooms, Fany, Fany, Tiffany. Wonder why I've been ignoring you? Well, I could never find the courage to say this to you face to face. Well, first things first, I don't know. I honestly don't know why I've been doing that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting tired of you but it's just that, I've been feeling different, I can't control myself. Maybe I'm just afraid that this feeling might grow stronger and eventually make it hard for the both of us.

Tiffany read. Confused, she kept on reading the note.

Why do you have such an angelic smile that would make butterflies appear in my tummy? Why do you have such a beautiful face that would make me feel all weak in the knees? Why are you such a baby that I feel like I have to keep protecting you? What's with those unique beautiful cresents of you show me and no one else? Why are you so adorable? Why does my heart flutter whenever you say my name? Why did you have to capture my heart? It's all because I'm in love with you, Fany ah. I admit. That's why I've been ignoring you. It's cause I love you and I'm afraid. I'm sorry if this may ruin our friendship but I hope it won't ruin SoNyuhShiDae... I'm afraid and I'm sorry.

I love you, Tiffany.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Taeyeon has been having romantic feelings for her? Tiffany went out of her room and saw Taeyeon, with a glass of milk, heading to her room.

"Damn, she must have read it...now where am I going to hide my face?" Taeyeon groaned inwardly and turned away after seeing Tiffany with her tears flowing.

"Taetae..." Tiffany called out softly with tears still flowing down from her beautiful eyes. Taeyeon fought the urge to hug her and wipe her tears away and just stood still. "Taetae...please..." Taeyeon turned around and sigh, preparing herself for the worst. "We need to talk..." Tiffany choked on her words and led Taeyeon into her room.

Taeyeon looked down, not wanting to say a word but she forced herself to look up but avoided eye contact with Tiffany. "I have an answer to what you're obviously thinking, yes, I'm not straight." then, she looked away. Tiffany pouted after hearing what Taeyeon said.

"I wasn't thinking that," Tiffany said. "How long...have you felt this way?" Tiffany asked slowly. Caught in the moment, Taeyeon began to stutter.

"Uh...a long time..." Taeyeon answered honestly.

"Oh..." Tiffany responded. Taeyeon looked down again. Just as Tiffany was about to say something, Taeyeon opened up.

"Fany ah, I know you're gonna think whatever I wrote in that stupid note is ridiculous. If you're just going to talk about what I feel and not react to it or whatsoever or even reject me, I'm fine with that but don't make me sit here and do nothing and make me feel like you're actually going to return my feelings." Taeyeon said while not even looking at Tiffany, sounding a little annoyed.

"Look at me when you're talking Taetae, that's rude." Tiffany tried to sound serious but then, she let out a small giggle.

"Are you feeling okay?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "I just poured my heart out, being honest with you and here you are treating it like as if it was a joke and now you're calling me rude? What the heck are you trying to do?!" Taeyeon said, half yelling.

"Taengoo ah," Tiffany wiped the tear stains off her own face. "I'm feeling the same thing you're feeling but I never tried to get away from you." Tiffany smiled.

"Excuse me?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"Tae, all this time I've been in love with you too. More than a friend. You're the one who always showered me with care and love and protected me. Why didn't you tell me earlier and ignored me instead?" Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands as they sat on her bed and pouted.

"I didn't want this feeling to grow stronger..." Taeyeon looked down again and paused her gaze on their intertwined fingers. "It's just wrong to be in love with you but somehow, it feels so right..." Taeyeon sighed. Tiffany smiled and lifted the leader's chin to make her look straight into her eyes.

"You babo, I feel the same way but I never did that. What's so wrong about loving each other anyway?" Tiffany frowned.

"We're both girls. Also, we're idols and not only that...we're from the same group! Get it?" Taeyeon explained.

"So what? I can't believe you care about those facts more than you care about me..." Tiffany showed Taeyeon her cutest pout.

"Fany ah...it's cause I care about you I had to think about those." Taeyeon looked at her with sorry eyes. SHe was delighted that Tiffany felt the same way but she knew that their relationship would never work with a life like theirs. "Don't pout like that, you're making me fall for you more." Taeyeon showed her a small smile.

"Kim Taeyeon, I would go through any obstacle just to be with you." Tiffany whispered and smiled softly. 

"I don't know Fany ah, it would be a big risk..." Taeyeon said. Tiffany frowned as her she felt her heart squeeze. 

"Is she really going to give up on trying?" Tiffany thought.

"but then again, you're more important to me than anything in the world." Taeyeon grinned.

"Really?" Tiffany smiled widely, making her eyes smile along. Taeyeon nodded.

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked in a husky voice.

"Yah! Are you seducing me?" Tiffany laughed. "Yes, Kim Taeyeon, I would be honored to." Tiffany wrapped her arms around her girlfriend tightly pulling her into a hug. "I love you, Taeyeon ah."

"I love you too, Fany." Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and looked into Tiffany's eyes adoringly. Tiffany felt her heart beating faster by the second knowing what was going to happen. Their first kiss. Taeyeon put her right hand on Tiffany's cheek and slowly pulled her in closer...and closer...as they both closed their eyes. Then, their lips finally met as they share a soft kiss. Tiffany wrapped her around Taeyeon's neck and pulled her closer to deepen their kiss. After a few seconds, they pulled away, smiling.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that..." Tiffany leaned her forehead against Taeyeon's. Tiffany pecked Taeyeon's lips but Taeyeon kept the kiss going. Tiffany smirked at how her girlfriend was turning into her byuntae self as she felt Taeyeon her lower lip. Tiffany opened slowly and let their tongues roll together, making their kiss hotter and more passionate. Taeyeon on Tiffany's tongue making her moan softly. Taeyeon pulled her lips away from Tiffany's and began trailing kisses down to her neck. Since Tiffany was hers now, she decided to mark her love on Tiffany's neck. Tiffany moaned louder as Taeyeon started to on her skin. Taeyeon stopped it after it turned red and smirked as she looked at the mark.

"Mine," Taeyeon smirked and looked at Tiffany. "You're officially mine now." Taeyeon chuckled. Taeyeon moved her hands down to the hem of Tiffany's shirt, wanting to lift it up until she was stopped.

"No you byunTaeng, we have schedule tomorrow." Tiffany pecked her lover's lips. Taeyeon moved her hands to Tiffany's , her favorite part of Tiffany's body.

"Oh come on...you made me so ..." Taeyeon pouted dorkily and gave her a squeeze and laughed.

"YAH! Nope, nope, nope!" Tiffany shook her head as she held Taeyeon's hands tightly to avoid it from wandering elsewhere. "Unless you behave till tomorrow night, then, I might let you..." Tiffany then brought her lips closer to Taeyeon's ears. "taste me...: she then gave Taeyeon a sharp on her ear and giggled seeing her lover try to keep her desperate hands still. That sent shivers down Taeyeon's spine...

"Really?" Taeyeon's eyes lit up. Tiffany nodded and laughed. "Okay~! I will do my best to get that reward." Taeyeon grinned. "Yummy Fany , wait for me~!" Taeyeon squealed and smacked Tiffany's numerous times.

"Yah~~~, appeo!" Tiffany rubbed the spot that Taeyeon hit. Taeyeon just grinned.

"Mianhe," Taeyeon then kissed Tiffany's cheek.

 

Outside Tiffany's room...

5 minutes ago...

"Yah, if you guys are going to continue being noisy, we might not get to hear what they say!" Sunny snapped while whispering.

"Sorry, Bunny." Sooyoung grinned. Sunny smiled back seeing how she tamed her girlfriend.

"Whipped..." Yuri and Yoona rolled their eyes.

"Seobang! Shhh~!" the ice princess hit her girlfriend on the and pressed her ears against Tiffany's door.

"Sorry, baby." Yuri kissed Jessica's cheek. Yoona gagged in disgust seeing how lovey dovey her unnies are.

"Yah, yedeura!" Hyoyeon shrieked softly. "Why are they so quiet now?!"

"Could they be having ?" Yoona's eyes widened. Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"These unnies are underaged!" Seohyun said in despair.

"They couldn't be having ..." Jessica analyzed.

"From what I'm hearing, they're just kissing. If they were having , they wouldn't be so quiet like some couples...right?" Sunny smirked at Jessica. Jessica just blushed along with Yuri.

"It's not my fault that my seobang is too good!" Jessica said. The rest of the girls showed a disgusted face.

"We don't need to know," Sunny said.

"My bunny is so smart," Sooyoung patted Sunny's head.

"Yah, my Sica baby found out first!" Yuri frowned. Just then, they heard a soft moan.

"Omo!" they whispered and fought with each other, wanting to listen. As they were pressing their ears hardly on the door...

 

Back in the room...

 

"I need some water, let's go to the kitchen Tae." Tiffany got up and held Taeyeon's hands to pull her up. Tiffany opened the door.

BANG!!!

7 girls fell towards them. They just smiled innocently at the couple. "Congratulations~~~!!!" they laughed. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany blushed knowing their members heard everything. Tiffany hid her face into Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon kissed the top of her head and shooed her members away. The girls got up and laughed while running towards their room afraid that their leader would kill them. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

That was the beginning of Taeny...

The End.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers~! How was my first TaeNy fic? I've been so into Taeny these days that I decided to write a short fic about them. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ^^

Thanks for reading and I hope you will read the fics I will write in the future~.

Do comment on the story, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Or if you guys need someone to spazz with just follow me on Twitter @rose_atoria

Thanks again for reading and I hope you will support my future fics~.

FOREVER 9.

- rose_atoria

P.S: I'm Sunny biased ^^