Tutoring

Innocent Secret

(In Korea Hwang corp.)

The whole place was chaotic. Tiffany has been gone for a month and still no news of her. Mr Hwang was furious. How is that possible? They practically searched everywhere. Where is she? Mr Hwang even deployed his personal guard , a total of 100,000 people to search for her. No one has any notice of her.

 

The media was going crazy over the news. The ranaway heiress. Mrs Hwang was hysterical over the disappearance of her daughter. They were going to find her no matter how long it takes. After all, she is the only heir to one of the biggest corporations in the entire world...

 

(Back in Singapore)

Tiffany has no idea the trouble of her parents in Korea. She was happy and that was all she could possible care about.

 

Tiffany p.o.v.

 

I was getting more and more used to school life or should I say the life of an ordinary person. I can do lots of things without any help now. I was getting more independent. My classmates are much more friendly now, including a special person, Ok Taecyeon. He had been giving me tuition for four weeks now. Each time the day draws near, I couldn't help but look forward to it. I enjoyed the tutoring. Or was it because I got to see him? I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I had to go Taecyeon's house for the tutoring today and I was running late.. I ran out of my house and quickly flagged down a taxi. And In no time at all, I arrived at the place I wished I was at every minute of the day.

 I rang the doorbell and waited...

 

Almost immediately, he opened the door. 

He flashed his brilliant smile.

 

" You're here... And you're late! " He pouted as he said the last sentence. So cute! I just shrugged sheepishly, clearly affected by his display of aegyo.

 

" Come on let's get started."

 

We started going through my Chinese textbook. My eyes kept getting distracted by his beastly features. Every facial feature of his were beautiful. His voice was deep and low as he read the textbook out loud. I could listen to him talk all day.... 

 

As I listened, my eyelids started getting heavier and heavier. Until all I saw was darkness and the door to dream land.