Goodbye

Innocent Secret

 

Tiffany P.O.V 
 
I looked into the doorway of my bedroom. Maids and butlers bowed as they walked by me, arms filled with boxes and boxes of clothes and shoes. Yes. Those are MY stuff. I watch MY stuff being packed in to huge luggages. I didn't remember agreeing to this mega clear up. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. 
 
 
" Hey... What do you want?" I turn back to the almost empty room.
 
 
" You okay? " she looked at me with worried eyes.
 
 
I didn't look back. " Maybe.... I don't know. " The whole house was filled with maids and butlers. There were even guards outside the house, guarding it. I was not use to it.... 
 
 
" Urm... Excuse me. We are here to see the house. " Both me and Nicole turned. A lady in formal wear stood before us, a middle aged couple behind her. " Is the owner here?" 
 
 
" I'm the owner. Who said I was selling the house? " I asked, clearly surprised that an agent was here to sell the house. 
 
 
" Urm we saw the advertisement In the papers and made a call. A man arranged to let us view the house today... So here we are. Are you sure you're the owner? You look a little young..." she enquired. 
 
 
I didn't bother answering her. My mind was on one thing. My father arranged for my house to be sold. 
 
 
How dare he? It's my house! Not my money but my house! Shouldn't he consult me first? " Trevers! Get my father on the phone! NOW. " I ordered my lead butler. 
 
 
The middle aged couple and the agent seemed shock. They just stood there not daring to move. But I'm pretty sure my actions had answered the agents question about me owning the house. 
 
 
Trevers came running over with the phone. " Dad? Why are you selling my house? " I spoke, soft yet disturbing. 
 
 
" I'm sorry Miss Tiffany, the CEO is in a meeting. How can I help you? " It was my fathers head secretary, bodyguard and sort of friend, Leonard. He manages all my fathers businesses, including me. 
 
 
I took a deep breath, keeping my anger in check. " I want to speak to my father... Not you. Go into the room and pass him the phone... " 
 
 
" I'm afraid that's not possible Miss Tiffany. He is in a shareholders meeting.... " he calmly answered, well used to my antics. 
 
 
" Why the hell is he selling my house!? " I screamed into the phone, my anger flaring to the maximum. The couple, agent and Trevers jumped in shock at my tone. Nicole barely shrugged. Well she's not my best friend for nothing... I'm sure she had seen worse. 
 
 
" Your father wanted you to get ready to leave, he only wanted to help. And if I may remind you, Miss Tiffany, you're departure is due tonight.." He was calm... If not even calmer than calm. 
 
 
I just stood there, my hand dropped to my side, absorbing his words. I mentally counted the days in my head. 1..2..3...4...5.. Today was the fifth day. My deadline is today. 
 
 
I brought the phone to My ear. " Okay Leonard. I understand. " I hung up. 
 
 
I tossed the phone to Trevers who caught it, bowed and left the room. I turned towards the couple. " You can go ahead to view the house. I'm selling it. Faster the better. " 
 
 
Nicole looked at me. " What's wrong? " I just stared at her, mind blank. " I'm leaving for Korea tonight. " And that idiot still won't forgive me. I brought my hand to my necklace and the two rings hanging there. I rubbed the engravings on the ring. It read Taecyeon with a heart and my old name Stephanie by the side. Taecyeon placed it in my hand that day he left me on the field.
 
 
" The deadlines up?" Nicole asked, surprised. " That's fast. " She placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. " Let go fany... Let it go... He is an idiot for not forgiving you. He 's not worth it. " 
 
 
I didn't respond, just looking at nowhere. But I know deep in my heart that it is worth it. It is worth anything for him to forgive me. 
 
 
( That night. ) 
 
I walked alone in the middle of five guards. My father had already left this afternoon for  an emergency meeting in Korea. I trudged on wearily, catching the stares of several people. I mean who won't notice a lone girl in the middle of so many guards? I ignored the stares. 
 
 
I scanned the surrounding area as one of my guards checked me in. In my heart I was still hoping a special someone will show up. Nicole had already told that someone about my leaving today. He didn't give any sort of response though. 
 
 
Just then I spotted someone walking up towards us. My heart skipped a beat. Is it him?
 
 
As the figure neared, I slumped. It was Nicole. She hurried over. The guards blocked her from approaching further. She gave them the look then motioned towards me. They bowed and retreated. 
 
 
" Hey... Man those guards are annoying... " She looked perfectly fine. " Disappointed?" I smiled and shrugged. That was when I noticed the luggage behind her. 
 
 
" Where are you going? " She didn't tell me she was going overseas. 
 
 
She turned towards the luggage. " Oh... That. I'm coming to Korea with you. My dad arranged for me to go back to Korea again. I'll be staying at my dads Korea mansion there. The one that is empty except for the maids and butlers. " 
 
 
I hugged her. She really was the best friend ever! A thought suddenly came to me. I pulled back. " What about Wooyoung? " I can't make her leave her boyfriend just for me...
 
 
" Oh don't worry. Wooyoung is on a scholarship. He will be heading to Korea to study at year end. I'm just going over early. " she declared happily. 
 
 
" Then won't he...." I stopped momentarily. " Be alone?" My voice wavered.
 
 
Nicole held my hands. " I guess so.... But Wooyoung will be flying back and forth to see him every month or so..." 
 
 
My personal head guard, Roy, walked over. He bowed and greeted Nicole. " Miss Tiffany it is time to board the plane. " 
 
 
I nodded. My mind was tired. My heart was not whole. I walked towards the boarding gates. As I walked through it, I took one last look around the airport. When I was sure he was not there. I turned and walk through the doors. 
 
 
Goodbye Taecyeon. 
 
 
Taecyeon P.O.V 
 
I hid behind the pillar as I saw her take one last glance around the airport. Then she turned and left. I felt my heart aching. 
 
 
Tiffany I just can't forgive you yet. But I love you... And that will never change. If we are fated. We will meet again. Until then my beloved Fany. Sarang hae.....
 
 
Hey. I've decided to do a sequel... Don't worry. It's a continuation of this story and I won't let it be a sad or bad ending for Tiffany and Taecyeon... This is the link to the continuation. It is called Fated.
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/272590