Recess

Innocent Secret

Tiffany p.o.v

 

Recess? What is this thing called recess? I pondered over what this period is about. Nicole led me downstairs. We were suddenly stopped by a tall dark figure. He turned around and smiled. My heart momentarily stopped. It was him, Ok Taecyeon. Damn was he hot. How can someone have such a nice smile? And those eyes, pure perfection.

 

" Hey , my name is Taecyeon. I was hoping to get to know you better and maybe become friends? " He flashed a brilliant smile. It was at that time that I wished time would stop, so that I could admire this master piece of a man in front of me for all eternity.

 

" Call me Stephanie. Sure that will be Daebak. " I smiled, my eyes forming crescents. He looked awestruck at my eye smile. I grinned inwardly. 

 

" Do you usually spout out Korean all of sudden like that?" He asked.

 

" Urm it's a habit I guess." I answered, momentarily scared he didn't like me. But he laughed a pleasant laugh. 

 

" It's kinda cute " I smiled at his words. 

 

Did he just said I was cute? No way. This guy is really nice.... Nicole must be feeling awkward now. I turn my head to catch a glimpse of my friend and saw her talking to a guy. I think his name was Ken? Wooyoung? Either which, they looked good together. 

 

We finally arrived at the canteen. What I saw next took my breath away. Not the positive kind like wow this is soo cool type. It was the negative what the hell is this place type. I looked at Nicole and said "How are we going to get a seat? "

 

She grinned a mischievous grin and winked. " We have to grab one.. " 

 

I looked in amazement as Nicole and Wooyoung ran towards an empty table at the speed of light and beat a group of girls to it. They sat down and waved me and Taecyeon over. 

 

"Wow that was fascinating. .... Now how are we suppose to get food?"

 

Wooyoung sniggered at my question. " Have you never been to high school before? You have to queue up to buy them... Like how all high Schools work?..."

 

I blushed. " Ok...... Do they accept credit card?"

Wooyoung almost spit out the sweet he was eating. " Credit card?!?! This is high school for crying out loud. Not some restuarant... They accept cash only. Any more weird questions?"

 

I shrugged and shock my head. Nicole dragged me to a stall and I had my very first experience queuing up. I borrowed some cash from Nicole.  And bought my very first meal with it. This independentness was kinda nice. I finally did something on my own with out the help of maids or anyone else. I felt proud. 

It was a feeling I will never forget. And this reminds me, I sooooo need some cash.....