Confused

So What

The next day was simply a turmoil of feelings for Eun Chae. She walked to school with her younger brother, expecting to pick up her male best friend when she found that he had already gone to school without her. "What? Donghae already left?" asked Eun Chae, surprised. She groaned and continued walking to pick up Sungmin and Hae Ra. The four of them walked to school discussing the possible reasons why Donghae would go to school without them. When Eun Chae told Hae Ra about the recent events at camp, she sighed and looked at Eun Chae as though she was the stupidiest thing on earth. "What?" asked Eun Chae as Hae Ra stared at her with her 'all knowing' face.

When they finally arrived at school after dropping off Taemin, they noticed that there was an unusually high number of students near the office. But being the cool people they were, the three of them just walked away to find Donghae.When they arrived at the classroom, however, Donghae was no where to be found. Eun Chae started to worry. She was confused. Why was Donghae acting this way? The morning classes felt boring without her playful companion but there was certainly one person who was making Eun Chae's morning interesting.

The recess bell rang and immediately, he slid into the chair next to Eun Chae. "So are you alright, Eun Chae?" Jonghyun asked. She glared at Jonghyun. She was already having a hard day. "Yes thank you. You may go now," replied Eun Chae as she tried to supress the rising feelings in her chest. "What's with the attitude? Even after I saved your life. You were totally blushing and -" cried Jonghyun who immediately has his mouth covered by Eun Chae's hand. She dragged him out of the classroom and pinned him to the wall. She was resolved to not feeling embarrassed or whaever that feeling was. "Shut up. Just forget about that whole thing alright?" she cried at the top of her lungs which was not that loud since she was quivering. At that moment, Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and spinned her around so that their position was swapped. "Not a chance, beautiful," replied Jonghyun who whispered the words in Eun Chae's ears.

Eun Chae flushed. Her whole face was red and she felt her heart drop out of her chest. She was frozen and she didn't know what to do. The two of them stayed in that position for a while. Jonghyun staring intently into Eun Chae's face and Eun Chae turning her head to the side to avoid the gaze.

Out of nowhere, Jonghyun started laughing. He looked at Eun Chae with his smiling eyes and laughed. Eun Chae stood there surprised. What on earth was going on? "I can't believe...you...omg...blushing" he said in between fits of laughter. Eun Chae glared at the boy in front of her. He stared right back at her laughing. It was useless. The corner of went up and eventually she found herself laughing as well. The two of them looking at each other unbelievingly.

At the end of the corridor, a tall handsome figure was watching them. He glared at Jonghyun and looked longingly towards Eun Chae. When he couldn't take it any longer, he grabbed the slender hand of the female next to him and walked away.

                                                                                    -----s2-----

Jonghyun and Eun Chae spent the remainder of the day together, learning more and more about each other. Jonghyun turned out to not be such a self absorbed prince and was actually a pretty decent person. Hae Ra looked at them with almost anger in her eyes and Sungmin was happily becoming friends with Jonghyun as well. Eun Chae had almost forgotten about Donghae until she saw him with another girl.

Jonghyun and Eun Chae were walking to the cafeteria to get lunch when they saw another pair talking to each other. Donghae was there flashing his radiant smile while talking casually to the girl. The girl next to him was the epitome of beauty. She had long wavy hair reaching her waist and was at perfect height just below Donghae. She had double eyelids, soft pearl skin and pink enticing lips. Eun Chae stared at the girl and felt a sense of familiarity. She knew the girl from somewhere....

At that moment, Eun Chae was suddenly aware of her surroundings. Donghae had noticed her and the girl turned around as well. Eun Chae didn't know what to do. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She felt calm. Donghae's eyes narrowed as he saw that gesture.

For a while, the four of them just stood here.