The Lee Trio

So What

"Yah, Lee Eun Chae! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" cried a voice from down the corridor. Eun Chae quickly turned around and ran for it. "!" she shouted. She bolted down the stairs and ran towards the sports oval. Her close friend was waiting for her and was looking from side to side frantically. "Eun Chae! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" shouted Sungmin as he saw her approaching. He shoved mutiple fireworks into her hands. " Hurry up, let's go! Donghae's fixing the main fireworks!"

The two of them dashed towards the centre of the oval and Eun Chae caught a glimpse of Donghae. He was hunched over trying to fix the fireworks. His expression looked puzzled, he tried re-arranging the fireworks but he still wasn't satisfied as he started pouting. "Hey, Donghae!" Eunchae exclaimed as she ran to the boy and jumped onto his back, putting her arms around his neck. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?" he said, smiling.

" I know you love it," Eun Chae teased. She jumped down and began fixing the fireworks. The other two joined her and before they knew it, it was complete. Each of them took a lighter and began lighting the fireworks. There was a sizzling sound and then BOOM! The fireworks flew into the air and exploded into a canvas of colours. Students began pouring out of the classrooms and started cheering.The teachers had a look of pure horror on their faces and the three of them knew they had succeeded. "Lee Trio! Lee Trio! Lee Trio!" the students chanted.

The three of them turned to each other and smiled. This year was going to be a good one.