Conversation Between JunSeob

I Want To Be With You So Much It Hurts

A/N: So this isn't exactly a sequel to the story but I did write this based on the story. It is a conversation between Junhyung and Yoseob. I am actually writing multiple BEAST couple conversations ----> here (if you want to check them out). I just thought you might enjoy this :)

Summary: Junhyung has been dying for some alone with Yoseob since they realized their feelings for one another. They share a couple of beautiful moments while sharing a few truths.

______________________________________________________

 

JH: sings* “if your heart in front of me right now is true”

YS & JH: sings* “thank you, thank you” bows*

JH: grabs Yoseob’s hand and pulls him off stage while smiling…continues to a secluded hall*

YS: “…I don’t think this is a good idea…”

JH: interrupts him with a kiss*

YS: breaks away* “what if someone catches us?”

JH: grinning* “let them catch us then…”

YS: lightly smacks Junhyung’s arm* “I thought we promised to keep us a secret…”

JH: sighs* “I know…I just can’t resist you” smirks and pulls Yoseob in for another kiss*

YS:smiles defeated*

JH & YS: kiss until they hear someone’s footsteps down the hall…pull apart quickly…heart racing…a coordinator says they are needed in the waiting room* “yes…okay” coordinator leaves*

JH: turns and traces Yoseob’s lips with his thumb* “…we will finish this later”

YS: sighs and smiles sheepishly* “let’s just go before someone else comes looking for us”

JH: grabs Yoseob and gives him a light kiss before pulling him down the hall…hands intertwined*

--------back at the dorm --------

YS & JH:sitting on the balcolny alone together…sharing the two-seater bench…Yoseob’s legs across Junhyung’s lap*

YS: “when did you start liking me?”

JH: glances at Yoseob and shrugs*

YS: “that’s not an answer”

JH: “fine…I’ll tell you if you tell me”

YS: “okay…” hesitates* “remember when we were working to debut?”

JH:nods*

YS: “…remember how we got split into teams?”

JH: nods*

YS: “I started liking you…as more than a friend…when we were on the white team together” looks down at his hands shyly*

JH: “…that’s been over a year”

YS: nods...still looking down*

JH: takes hold of Yoseob’s hand* “you know…I didn’t really like you at first”

YS: pulls his hand away and pushes Junhyung* “…hey!”

JH: “what?!...I always thought you were too hyper and happy…I couldn’t handle your personality…”

YS: pouts* “what changed?”

JH: places his hand on Yoseob’s cheek…pulling the pout off his lips* “you were there when I needed someone the most…” smiles slightly* “remember when my uncle died…it was after that…when I started to care for you as more than just a friend…”

YS: baffled* “all this time and neither of us said anything?...”

JH: “…I denied my feelings at first”

YS:takes Junhyung’s hand in his and traces the fingers* “…why?”

JH: “I guess…I guess I was ashamed of how I felt…”

YS & JH: “…”

JH: “do you want to know what changed my mind?”

YS: nods*

JH: looks Yoseob in the eyes* “I was jealous…”

YS: “of what?...”

JH: sighs* “…of how you acted with Doojoon…how close you two were…”

YS: “but Doojoon is just a friend…my hyung”

JH: “I know that now…but I guess…I just didn’t want to lose you without actually putting up a fight”

YS: moves closer to rest his head on Junhyung’s shoulder while hugging him* “you don’t have to worry about losing me”

JH: leans his head to rest on top of Yoseob’s* “…that’s nice to know”

YS: changes topic* “let’s talk about our performances…”

JH: leans back to look down at Yoseob* “what about them”

YS: “you need to control yourself on stage…the fanservice makes it difficult for me to concentrate”

JH: chuckles* “oh…”

YS: “it’s not funny…I almost missed my cue tonight when you threw your arms around me”

JH: “sorry…” chuckles* “I can’t help it…every time we sing that song, I’m always thinking about you…”

YS: “…really”

JH: nods* “you know when we were writing the lyrics…most of the ones I wrote are about you…”

YS: begins tracing patterns on Junhyung’s stomach over his thin shirt* “really…which ones?”

JH: “hmmm…let me think”kisses Yoseob’s forehead* “basically all of them”

YS: smiles* “…what are you favorite ones?”

JH: sings* “during this one year which has been so long and short, it seems like we’ve become pretty close…”

YS: sings* “sometimes, you’re like a blanket that envelopes me”

JH: sings* “you’re like home, you’re like a friend, sometimes you’re like family”

YS: sings* “please stay forever by my side”

JH: tilts Yoseob’s head up and kisses him lightly on the nose and then lips* “I plan on doing that”

YS & JH: "..."

YS: “…how long do you think we could stay like this until the guys become suspicious?”

JH: shrugs* “no idea…if they ask…we can say you were cold and we didn’t feel like getting a blanket”

YS: sings* “sometimes, you’re like a blanket that envelopes me”

JH: hugs him tighter* “stop being so cute or I won’t be able to resist you much longer…which means the guys would wonder why I’m out here attacking you…”

YS: grins devilishly* “sometimes I wish you would attack me…” leans up to kiss Junhyung deeply…leaving no room for air…pulls away panting*

JH: “you really shouldn’t test me like that…”

YS: snuggles closer to Junhyung* “I know…I just like your reactions”

JH & YS: sit together on the bench on the balcolny…watching the sunset…holding each other similar to the same way it was when they confessed to one another…on this exact same balcolny…only that time the sun was rising*