Tension

I'm In Love With My Gay Bestfriend!

 

Leeteuk POV

“Guys, I think we should be in one room. The biggest room,” I said to them and they looked at each other.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked

“So we can guard each other, in case this there will be more people that will be kidnapped,” I explained as they all gasped.

“K-Kidnapped?” Yoona asked as the worry shows over her face.

“Don’t worry Yoong, we’ll find them. Right Teukie? We’ll find them right?” Heechul asked as the others stared at me.

“Of course we’ll find them,” I said but I can hear doubt on my voice. How the hell can we find them? We don’t know where they are.

“then let’s head to the party room. That’s the biggest room we have on this building.

 

At the party room the girls start to put the blankets on the floor while the guys get their pillows from their rooms.

 

Yesung POV

“WoW! Its like we’re having a party here!” I said to ease some tension around us.

“How can you say that now? Taeyeon and Seohyun are missing,” Jessica said coldly.

“I'm sorry Jess. I just want to lift some worry. Seeing you guys like this makes me so sad,” I said as I got and walks away from the room.

“I think he’s hurt. He’s also worried. But how can we think of something if we’re all tensed. He wants to help you too,” Ryeowook said as he get up to follow Yesung outside.

Jessica begins o tear up. She knows it’s her fault. She’s just to worried that her friends might be in danger.

“Don’t worry princess. We’ll find them,” Donghae said as he hugs her.

“I'm sorry. So sorry,” Jessica cried on Donghae said.

“Let’s just go to sleep and tomorrow we’ll think of something,” Leeteuk said as he left the room to fetch the two.

“All I want is to get Taeyeon and Seohyun too. But giving a situation like this? It’s hard to think so I joked a little, is that so bad?” I whispered to myself as I walk.

“Hyung,” someone called behind me.

“Oh Ryeowook”

“it’s alright hyung  we understand. And you know Sica. She’s just worried. Too much I should say,” Ryeowook said.

“Yes I know that,” I let out a sigh. “Come to think of it, can they just be around the school? “I added.

“They? Seohyun and Taeyeon?”Ryeowook asked as he looked at me puzzled.

“Yes. I mean, its dark when they “vanished” right? The people who had them can’t walk that far in the dark,” I explained but I never considered that angle until know. I must talk to Leeteuk hyung about this.

“Wookie, Yesung-ah,” someone shouted.

“Yes?”We answered as we saw Leeteuk hyung approached us.

“Come on, let’s sleep. We need it and tomorrow we’ll come up of something, all right?”Leeteuk said as we go back to the building.

“All right,” we both said.

I hope tomorrow, when the sun rise, we will see both Seohyun and Taeyeon safe and sound.

 

Jessica POV

As I was about to sleep, I saw three people walking inside. I approached one of them quickly.

“Yesung oppa?” I called quietly as possible so I will not disturb the others.

“Yes Jess?” he said as he look at me.

I can’t look at him straight in the eye so I look down the floor. “I'm sorry. I didn’t meant to---,”I was explaining and got cut off when Yesung oppa suddenly hug me.

“It’s alright Jess. You don’t have to explain, I understand,” Yesung said as he patted my hair. “Now got to sleep.” He said and walk me back to my blankets and patted my hair once again before he goes back to his place.

“Please bring Taeyeon and Seohyun bac,k”I silently prayed and wish with all my heart that someone above will grant my prayers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys! this will by my last update..

i'm oing to be on hiatus for a while.. maybe 2 months.. because my exams going to be on June so i can't update while i'm studying..

so forgive and please wait for my comeback.. 

i love you guys and please continue to support this story!

SARANGHAE! ^_^