Seohyun and Taeyeon!! Missing!!

I'm In Love With My Gay Bestfriend!

 


Sunny POV

“Where are the others?” I asked. I just still can’t believe it! Our baby is missing!!

“Donghae’s finding them,” Eunhyuk said trying to sound as calm as possible.

“Let’s get out of here,” Jessica suggested.

“But what about Seohyun?” Taeyeon asked.

“We’ll plan of something. Don’t worry,” Eunhyuk said as he put his arms around Taeyeon’s shoulders.

We didn’t notice that it’s dark already, not until we got out of the classroom. Thankfully, the lights are all on. But, as we neared near the stairs, the lights begin to flicker and then… it became dark!

As we all know, Jessica is afraid of darkness. She screamed and run and started to run. Eunhyuk followed her and so as Sooyoung.

I hold out my hand to Taeyeon, but then there’s no one standing beside me. “Where’s Taeyeon?!”

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Yah! Sica! Stop!” I shouted as I followed Jessica. She stopped but then she started to cry.

“S-Sica?” I said and she suddenly hugged me.

“Waah!” Jessica wailed and letting her dolphin scream out.

“Stop! Stop!” Oh my gosh! My ear! It hurts! Donghae! Where the hell are you?!

“Jesica!” Sooyoung said as she reached us.

“Youngie,” Jessica said and hugged Sooyoung.

“Shhh. . Don’t woory Sica. We will not leave you,” Soyoung said.

 

Donghae POV

As we are at the lobby, we heard a scream. We sprint to the area where we heard it and then I saw Jessica and Eunhyuk hugging. It broke my heart. My best friend and the one I love, they are hugging. The I saw Sooyoung as she approached them, Jessica saw her and quickly hugged her.

“Uhmm. What’s happening here?” I said as I approached them

“Jessica ran when the lights went out. I and Sooyoung followed her,” Eunhyuk said.

“She’s the one who screamed. You would know her dolphin scream anywhere.” Sooyoung said and to my surprise..

“Oppa!” Jessica said as she run to me and hugged me! “Oppa~”

“Princess? What’s wrong?” I asked but Jessica kept crying.

“Uhmm.. I guesswe should leave,” Leeteuk said and patted my shoulder.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” I asked again. Jessica lifted her head and as I saw her face, I immediately wipe the tears that keep falling.

“I'm just scared. I don’t know what to do,” Jessica said as she walk away from me and face the windows.

“Don’t woory okay. I'm here now. You don’t have to be afraid,” I said as I follow her and place my hands on her shoulders.

“Donghae,” she said for the first time. She used to call me “Fishy”.

She turns around and faces me and then, “Donghae, saranghae,” she said as she smiled and hug me.

I don’t know what to do. I'm so shock when I heard that. I mean, is she serious?!

“Princess, are you sure?” I asked as I recovered from being speechless.

“Babo! Of course I'm sure!” Jessica said and as my body move itself, I kiss her. “Saranghae,” I whispered as I hug her.

 

Leeteuk POV

As we head back to the stairs, we saw someone crying. I thought it’s Taeyeon, it turned out that it is Sunny.

“Suny? Why are you crying?” I ask when I reach her.

“Taeyeon.. gone.. don’t.. know how,” Sunny said in between her sobs.

Sungmin stepped out and hug her. Whispering comforting words to her.

“I'm so sorry oppa. I'm suppose to watch her. But she vanished suddenly!” Sunny explained and she cried louder.

“Don’t worry Sunny. It’s not your fault,” I said. I noticed something on the floor. A necklace. It has pendant attached to it.

“What’s that hyung?” Siwon asked nad he took the necklace from me. “I wonder who drop this?” he added while inspecting the pendant.

He looked at the back and stared at it for a while.

“Krystal Jung? Krystal?” Siwon asked himself and then it came to him that it was their new classmates from Busan.

“Hyung! Hyung! This necklace belongs to Krystal-sshi!!” Siwon said excitedly as he show me the name engraved on the back of the necklace.

“You.re thinking what I'm thinking?”I asked Siwon as we looked at the necklace. “But don’t tell the others first. We will investigate this. And we will found out who did this,” Leeteuk said as he pocket the necklace.

“But hyung what if.. what if..?” Siwon asked his face full of worry.

“We going to find them and they will pay for what they did to Taeyeon and Seohyun,” Leeteuk said firmly and Siwon nodded as he looked above and whispered a prayer.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys! i'm so sorry if i didn't update for a very long time!! 

i'm really busy studying ofr my exams and sime of you are really requesting to update this story..

i'm really sorry if i've updated just today. i hope you forgive me.. *bows*