BEING FRIENDS WITH THE IDOL!

ME? I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

''JOONHONG!'' you gasped. You couldn't believe that your favourite boy band member was standing in your classroom. Your chain of thoughts was suddenly disturbed.
''Hey! how do you know him? Dont tell me he is one of your kpop idols!'' Tiffany said and now all eyes were on you. You were about to blurt out the truth when you saw Joonhong's surprised expression. You felt as if he was telling you to not tell everyone the truth. Not being able to think properly, you said:
''Mmm...a..actually, w...we are.....facebook buddies!YEAH thats right, we are facebook friends!'' You said and as a matter-of-factly everyone believed you because you were the only one who would have korean and japanese friends in the school.You sighed in relief. Then you gazed at Joonhong as you were stunned to see the angelic smile you liked so much.
''H..hello everyone. My name is Choi Joonhong, but you can call me zelo. Its nice to meet you all! Hope we can be good friends'' Zelo exclaimed.
''Class, behave yourself and dont even think of troubling Choi or you know what you will get.'' Mr.GD said in a menacing voice. All of your classmates got goosebumps on hearing that. Even though Mr.GD were a fun and cool teacher, he still was the most dangerous teacher in the school. 
''So Choi, were do you want to sit?'' Mr.GD asked Zelo.
''Mm..can i sit next to her?'' Zelo said pointing at you. You, who were still lost in your dreamland woke up when you saw Zelo walking towards you. You still couldn't believe your eyes. 
''Hey!! i never thought that anyone here would know me, but thanks for keeping that a secret. I dont really want anyone here to know.'' Zelo said while tilting his head to one side smiling like an angel.
''Aigoo~~you are sooooooo keyotpa in real life'' you said and pulled his cheek. He, at first, was stunned by your sudden action but laughed at your cuteness.
''So i guess you will be my friend here?'' He asked.
''FRIEND??are you kidding me? Il be your BEST FRIEND EVA!!'' you shouted making him giggle.

--------------------------------
''Aish~~im tired!Thank god its finally recess!!'' Zelo exclaimed.You smiled your signature smile. You couuld feel the cold stares of some of your class mates. And of course they would be jealous.The most handsome guy of the school(Zelo) was now your best buddy. But you didnt care, all you knew was that Zelo was now your best friend and you were the most happy about the fact. Then you heard a familiar voice and turned back.
''UNNIEEE~~Im here!! Lets go for lunch! IM totally hungry!'' said a girl. She was one of your best friends and her name was L.V. She was a girl just like you bubbly, cute and a huge fan of kpop and anime..She was the only friend with whom you spoke about kpop.She was one year your junior but when you two got together age didnt matter! She entered your class and rushed towards your seat when she heard about a new student and was SHOCKED to see the similiar looking face.
''Unnie, why do i have a feeling that i have seen this person before and that this person is not someone who belongs here!!'' she pinched herself to test whether she was dreaming or somthing. She turned to stone when she became sure that the person standing next to her was her God Z.E.L.O.
''HEY. I guess you know me too. Nice to meet you.'' He said as he looked at the cute little girl standing in front of him.He was chramed by the beauty of the girl.
''OK,so i guess we should be heading out for our lunch.'' You said as you grabbed both of them and started dragging them out of the class.


-----------------------------------
hehehe 2nd chapter!!!
how was it??