THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT!!?

ME? I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

*Sigh*'' God is so unfair!!''
That was the first thing that came out of your mouth that morning. Your summer vacations were finally over and you were nibbling on your breakfast while staring at your phone. You enjoyed your vacations to the fullest, but since school was one of your favourite past time you missed it a lot. During the vacations you got stuck up with another kpop boy band B.A.P. As you were day dreaming of B.A.P you were disturbed by a bubbly voice.
''Hey why are you complaining to God the first thing in the morning?''
You looked up and saw your mother getting seated beside you. Your mom was your best friend. Since she was a working lady she couldnt spend much time with you, but that didnt affect your love to your mom.As she sat beside you you showed her your wallpaper and said.
''See mama, aren't these guys just too perfect? There name is B.A.P.'' you said while showing your mother your wallpaper.
''B.A.P? What kind of name is that? Blond Asian People?'' your mom said while crunching her cerial.
''MOM!! its not Blond Asian People! Its BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT!'' you pouted while your mother just laughed it off. After both of you had your breakfast you started leaving for school. You were really excited and felt like just flying off to your school. You said your BYE to your mom and waited for the bus. Soon you sited your bus and when it reached the stop you hoped in hurriedly.

--------------------------
''HEY guys!! LONG TIME!'' You entered the class which you loved sooooo much. As soon as your class mates saw you, they ran towards you and threw you hugs and hi5s. .You returned there hugs and hi5s and put your backpack at your seat. You were kind of popular in your school so when anyone saw you, they would greet you or smile at you. You being the good kid smiled back at them. Even the teachers passing by would be delighted when you wished them. You were loved by everyone. Except for the bad boys, and the reason is unknown. Even though you never do anything to them, they seem kind of scared of you. Actually you didnt feel bad about it. Instead you were really glad that the bad guys didnt trouble you and your friends who were some of the beautiful girls in the school.

As the bell rang, all of your classmates got seated. Your class teacher rushed inside the class and as soon as he entered, the whole class wished him;
" Good morning sir!''
"Good morning students! Enjoyed your holidays?'' he enquired.
''ENJOYED IT TO THE FULLEST SIR! Everyone shouted. Your class teacher was a young man in his 20s. He was the best class teacher you ever had so you adored him a lot.
'' Sir, what about you? And when are you throwing a party for us? You got married without telling us! Dont think that we are dumbos!We are one step ahead of you sir!'' shouted Ricky, one of your best friend and upon heraing that the whole class started laughing.
''R..Ricky...ke.keep quiet and take your s..seat.'' Your teacher blushed and flusterred upon hearing Ricky's comment.

Soon the class came back to normal and everyone started doing there own work. Suddenly your class teacher( Mr. GD) recalled something and announced.
''Class there will be a new student joining you. And since he is an international student i hope you will not give him any trouble.'' Mr. GD said.
*i wonder what kind of guy he will be* you thought.

As soon as you saw the tall guy coming inside your class you literally fell off your seat! The girls were screaming with excitement and the guys were dumbfounded with the looks of the new guy. Since he was the first foreign student in your school your whole class was excited.

"OH MY GOD! AM I DREAMING?'' you shouted and the transfer student stared at you amused.
'' OWWWW~ suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head as Ricky threw a book at you.

''No you are not! :P'' he teased!

Once again you looked at the transfer student and gulped.
'' J..J..J.Joo...joonhong!!!?????? 


----------------------------
HEY GUYS!!! MY FIRST CHAPTER!!
how was it? liked it??
i hope you did!!!
ahh i hope i can update soon! keep reading people!! :D