The Beginning-Part 1

Neverland~

"Rainy..." a soft angelic voice was heard calling my name. "Rainy..." the voice was heard again. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a guy with blonde hair smiling slighty. Who is he? I thought, while looking at him. He looked familiar. Then, a song was played - U-KISS Neverland. "Kevin? U-KISS's Kevin?" I said upon remembering. Then, I realized I was not in my room. I was in a dark place lit up by candles and I was tied to a chair. Behind Kevin were the other members - Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon and Dongho. Then, something told me that i was in danger. I had to get out. The last thing i remembered was me sleeping in my bedroom.

...How does Kevin know my name? Where am I? Is this a dream? Questions filled my head one after another...

 

"Rainy...Rainy..." Kevin called out again. "RAINY WAKE UP NOW OR I'M GONNA BASH YOU UP!" I jumped up upon hearing that and realized that it was my unnie calling me. "So that was a dream.." I muttered. "what?" my unnie asked. "Nothing," I shook my head at the same time. "Then hurry up and get to school. You're late," unnie said and I looked at the clock. "Omo!" I shot her with one of my aegyo. "Aish! Fine, but you better go to school tomorrow," she said knowing what I meant.

 

Happily, I hopped out of bed, brushed my teeth and changed my outfit. I went out of my bedroom and heard unnie shouted,"Rainy-ah, let's go out to eat. I didn't buy ingredients to cook." "Okay." I replied.

 

We went to a Korean restaurant and ate, a lot. After that, we walked along the streets till I saw a cute little puppy shivering. It looks scared and lost. I walked slowly towards it when it started to run away. I chased after that puppy leaving unnie by herself until I saw a man wearing black, holding the puppy and smirked at me. I thought I had to save the puppy and without thinking, I followed the man. 

 

I followed that man and turned right leading to a small, dark pathway when someone hit me on the head from behind and fainted.

 

 

Annyeong! I'm gonna keep you guys in suspense for awhile. ㅋㅋㅋ