Jisica

My Confusing Heart

 

 

            "Noona ?" TOP said and point at Dara , JaeJoong ex-girlfriend.

          "Tabi~ah" Dara said show her shock expression.

          "What are you doing here , noona?" Top ask her

          " Why? I can't be here?" Dara fired back a question with joking intonation.

          " Aniyo .. Just want to know" Top said , look at Dara

        Only silence accompany them there for a few minutes . They never seen each other since Dara went to Canada to move on, because of that they seem awkward to converse. 

         "Long time no see , noona" Top said carefully, not wanting to hurt her feeling because he knows Dara went away to heal the wound in her heart.

        "No time to see , Tabi~ah" She said and smilinng to him

    Top only smile , only Dara call her Tabi , even her buddies never call him that . That makes he think Dara is someone special to him .

        "Tabi~ah , I don't know why but I can't forget him , I can't move on , I just can't" she said , her eyes started to tearing up .

        "Noona , be strong" Top said and embrace her .

 

      Among Jaejoong friends , Top is the one that Dara closed with , Dara always shared her problems to TOP . They have these brother-sister relationship . TOP was a good listener , he always give her strength to fight back . He is a motivater to her .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    "Let me buy you an ice-cream" Jiyoung said happily , excited with his own suggestion to buy an ice-cream..

     Jessica a bit confused with his behavior , she doubted Jiyoung in front of her is a playboy. A playboy likes ice-cream but maybe they not loved or obsessed with it. Jessica just shrug not wanting to care.

    "Ice-cream?" Jessica ask him.

   "Yes!" Jiyoung said and nodded vigorously.

  "Do you think I'm a kid?"Jessica said with a pout.

  "Whayever , if you don't want , then I can't force you , bye ,I'm going!" he said and walking to an ice-cream shop nearby.

    "Yah ! Don't leave me alone!" Jessica scream and follow Jiyoung to the shop.

    "Are you sure , you don't want it?" Jiyoung ask for the last time.

    "Very sure ,mister playboy" Jessica said sarcasticly.

    "Fine ! Up to you" Jiyoung said and go inside the shop , Jessica follow him.

      "Miss pretty ! OUch.." Jiyoung whined when she felt Jessica pinch his arm painfully.

      "Are you jealous? Don't worry you're the prettiest" Jiyoung said and wink at Jessica.

      "Sh..Shut up !" Jessica stutter a bit and blushing.

      "My first time , this is my first time blushing infront of  guy , I mean playboy" Jessica thought

      "Miss pretty , chocolate one..."

     "and stawberry two scoop , please?" Jessica cut Jiyoung words immediately.

      "What?"

      "What?" Jessica raise her voice .

     " I thought you don't want it" 

     " who said?"

     "You said " Jiyoung said and raising his eyebrow

     "Whatever , now , I want it !" Jessica said  , doesn't want to lose.

     "Here , a chocolate and two scoop stawberry" the beautiful seller said to the couple infront of her.

     "Thank.."

    "Thank you , come on !" again Jessica cut Jiyoung words and drag him out of the shop.

    "Yah ! What wrong with you ? No need to be jealous , my heart belong to you" Jiyoung said casually.

    "Shut up , you stupid !" Jessica said and flick him on the forehead.

   They walk leisurely at the park and admiring the scenery while enjoying the ice-cream . They look like a happy couple.

Sometimes , Jessica pinch Jiyoung arm and laugh together, Jiyoung wink at Jessica , Jessica slap Jiyoung arm playfully . They look like a blissful student couple.

 

     "omo !" Jessica said and closed with her handswhile wearing her surprised axpression.

    "Why?" Jiyoung said and look at Jessica eyes darted to.

   "He is my prince charming , I don't know he already has a girlfriend, I'm heartbroken" Jessica said playfully.

   Jiyoung can't take his eye off from the guy that Jessica exclaimed as her prince charming . Jiyoung look carefully . YES! It's him ! "why Jessica said he is her prince charming? They already met?Where?When?Do you like him Jessie?" Jiyoung thought silently. so many question he wants to ask but his voice seems to forbidden him to utter a word.

    "Yah ! Are you okay?" Jessica said when she see Jiyoung in blank.

     Jiyoung restrained from his thought and shook his head "I'm okay" Jiyoung said and look at the guy again.

    "we can't see the girl.. She backfacing us" Jessica said with a pout.

    "That him " he thought

    "That TOP hyung" Jiyoung murmured unknowingly.

TBC....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grammatical errors? spelling mistakes? sorry !!

Have a nice day  =) , do comment if you have time .. kekek =)

Byeee =) thank you !!~