7 years later;

At least you're Happy (Sequel)

 

7 years later;

 

 

August 15th,

 

It was a cold Friday morning and the sun shone down brightly as Eunji walked through the park. Every week she would go out and take photographs of the wonderful scenery. She stood at the top of the hill where she could see everything at the most beautiful point of view.

 

As Eunji stood there and admired the most amazing view, she felt two arms slide around her waist from behind and she knew exactly who it was.

 

“Hey, beautiful.” Howon smiled as he kissed the side of her neck from behind.

Eunji smiled and leaned against him as she turned her neck to softly kiss his delicate lips.

“What are you doing here, Oppa?” Eunji chuckled. “I thought you would be back at the apartment.” 

“I wanted to see you.” He replied with a cute tone. “I missed you.”

Eunji laughed and turned around to kiss Howon, the man that she has known and loved for 20 years.

 

She kept her eyes shut as she pulled away and breathed happily. Howon just looked at her and smiled.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered as he moved the hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear.

Eunji eye’s turned into crescents as she smiled. She looked into his eyes and her smiled got even wider.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

 

 

August 23rd,

 

He waited with his closest friends at the end. Howon stood very proud and tall. There was no way this was going to be more perfect. A few minutes later, the doors opened and everybody in the hall stood up. She was right there. Howon’s heart beat so fast that he felt like it was going to pop out of his chest. He felt as if time stopped, and everyone around him had disappeared except for her. She was the only one he could see. She was so beautiful.

 

Eunji slowly walked down the aisle escorted by her father, who was just as happy. Her beautiful white dress that complimented her milky skin slid smoothly along the carpet as she walked. Eunji looked at Howon waiting for her at the end of the aisle. Her eyes turned into crescents as she smiled at him.

 

“I love you.” He whispered as she stood in front of him.

“I love you, too.” Eunji smiled as she took Howon’s hands.

 

Howon and Eunji’s wedding began, and they were both happy. Everyone that they knew attended. Eunji and Howon’s families sat in the 3rd row. Howon’s father was very proud of his son, and his mother could not stop her tears. Her son was finally married to the girl he’s always loved. He was finally happy. Eunji took a glimpse at her family and smiled. Eunji’s mother gave her a tearful thumbs up while her father sat there with a proud smile.

 

“I, Lee Howon, take you, Jung Eunji, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.” Howon took a deep breath and smiled after he had said his wedding vows.

 

“I, Jung Eunji, take you, Lee Howon, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.” Eunji’s eyes started to tear up as she said her wedding vows.

“It’s going to be okay.” Howon whispered.

 

They both exchanged rings and looked at the priest. “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Howon looked at the beautiful girl standing in front of him. She was his best friend, and how they’re getting married. It was unbelievable. Eunji smiled at him as the tears of happiness rolled down her face. Howon took one last look at the people who were there. He could see his family, Eunji’s family, Sunggyu, Hayoung, Chorong, Woohyun, Bomi, Dongwoo, Naeun, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Yookyung, Sungjong and Namjoo. Everyone was there.

 

He turned back to Eunji and she was still smiling. Howon wiped the tears away from her face and slowly leaned closer. As their lips connected everyone cheered for the new married couple. Howon and Eunji slowly pulled away and chuckled.

 

“I love you, Eunji ah.” Howon pulled her slowly by the waist.

“I love you too, Oppa.” She closed her eyes as they kissed once again.

 

They forgot everyone else. They couldn’t see them, nor could they hear them. Why? For that one special moment, no one else was there. Everyone else disappeared except for them. He was the only one she could see, and she was the only one he could see.

 

 At that moment, it was only them that existed.