WOULD YOU BE MY PRINCE VALENTINE?{THE END}

WOULD YOU BE MY PRINCE VALENTINE?

“You are awake? Thank God. You don’t have any idea how worried I am when you don’t move even once.” Say Hana after Key aware from his coma. Key smiles at Hana even though he quite weird and wandering why she is here.

He’s looking around checking if Minho with her. Suddenly, the open from outside and a young man walked in with his hand full with a bouquet of flowers and a basket of fruits.

“Ah,you awake? Hi, my name Jonghyun. I’m Hana’s oppa.” Key nodded his head and smiled to Jonghyun. He tried to get a drink but Hana stops her.

“Aniyo, let’s me do it. Hurm… Key, joesoenghamnida. You are not going to be here if I’m…” Hana can’t finish her word and she started crying. Jonghyun quickly take her in his arm and she cried on Jonghyun’s chest.

Key doesn’t understand anything but keep looking at Hana. He wants to ask but his voice seemed to get stuck. So, he decided to wait for Hana stop crying.

“Key, do you know Minho?” Jonghyun ask Key after Hana shows no sign of stop crying. Key nods his head as he knows Minho. Jonghyun take a deep breath before continues his word.

“Well, Minho is the one who responsible for causing you be in this white eerie room.” Key look at Jonghyun as he can’t believe what he just hear. ‘So, he was the one who hit me that day? But, I think there is more than one who beat me. Who were the others?’ Key mumbles in his mind. While he thinking, Hana continues her oppa' words.

“Minho already confessed to me that he was the one who beat up until you have been hospitalized. One more thing, he wasn’t alone. Taemin and Onew also with him that day.” explain Hana with her red eyes. Then, Hana tells how she met Minho in anger and eventually led to their separation.

 

*Flashback

Hana dash to the Happy Club own by Minho’s hyung, she knew he and his friends must be there drinking happily without thinking about others and just wasting their parent’s money. Minho shocked with the sudden come from Hana and everyone quickly leave both of them as they can feel something bad will happened. Minho stop Onew and Taemin from leaving both of them.

“Yes,my dear sweetheart. What are big surprises to see you here? Come join us having drink.” Say Minho pretend nothing happened and drag Hana to sit next to him but Hana brushed his hand away from embracing her waist.

“Stop pretending Minho. I know everything now.” Hana started to cry. Onew and Taemin gulped and looking at each other before turned back to Minho.

“Hahahaha… What are you saying, my dear? I didn’t beat Key. Right, guys?” without his knowing, he actually confessed his guilty to Hana. Onew and Taemin look at Minho at the same time and they can’t believe Minho don’t even realized what he has already say.

“Huh, I didn’t say you are the one who beat Key. Well… Finally, you admitted your own mistake without realizing it.” Say Hana with her sarcastic glare to Minho. Minho quickly realized his fault and rubs his face.

Then, he kneels before Hana and tries to hold her hand but she quickly let it go. She doesn’t even look at Minho. Onew and Taemin also kneel before Hana but they didn’t say anything as they just a followers of Minho.

“Minhae. I think he crush on you and I just giving him a lesson for not trying to steal what I called as mine.” Say Minho but Hana just sigh.

“Who do you called as yours, huh? Look Mr.Choi Minho. From now on, we don’t have any relationship and don’t you dare to see me again. Plus, lucky you because I don’t report what you’ve done to the police or else.”

“By the way, I never have any feeling on you and for your information Mr.Choi Minho; you are not my Prince Valentine.” Add Hana before she left three of them and running back to the hospital. Now, she knew who gonna be her Prince Valentine for her coming birthday. She just has to wait for Key to awake before she asks him to be her Prince Valentine.

“End of flashback.

 

**************************14 February 2011************************

“Happy birthday, Hana and thanks for inviting me to your party. I didn’t imagine that you are actually a real princess.” Say Key.

“Thank you but I’m not a real princess. My family was just the kinsman of the royals. So, that mean I’m not a real princess.” Explain Hana. Jonghyun approached both of them with his parent.

“Mom, Dad; meet Key.” Jonghyun introduced their parent to Key. Key greet them with decency.

“Annyeong, je Key imnida.” He introduced himself. Mr. and Mrs. Han are glad to see him.

“Please make yourself comfortable.” Say Mrs. Han before she headed together her husband and Jonghyun to greet their relatives.

“Thank you. I will.” Answer Key with politely. Hana look at him without winked and caught by Key. Then, she quickly runs her face as she already bashful.

“Is there anything in my face that make you look at me without wink?” ask Key while wipe his face with the handkerchief.

“Aniyo. Err… Key, would you be my Prince Valentine?” ask Hana but in tone of whispering but enough to hear by Key. She’s too bashful to say it loudly.

“Mwo? What did you say? I didn’t hear it. Can you repeat it again?” Key want to tease Hana by pretending he doesn’t hear it.

“Err… nothing. Just forgot about it.” Say Hana while making her sulking face. She already turned his back from Key and crossed her hands.

“Han Hana, would you look at me for a while?” ask Key and as soon as she turned her back facing him, she was stunned to see Key kneels before her and take out the ring from his pocket and bolstering to Hana’s finger. All attendees gave them a thunderous applause, including Mr. and Mrs. Han and also Jonghyun.

“I’ll become your Valentine Prince for the rest of your life.” say Key and then they are kissing in passionate. Finally, Hana found her Prince Valentine on her birthday and for the Valentine’s Day.

 

*******************************************************

Annyeong subscriders ^^

Thank you for subcribes. Finally, this story is complete. I'm so sorry if this story kinda boring to all of you to read it. So, then. May we meet again and I want to wish all of you HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. ^^

 

Kimiyun