Sick

STUPID JUNIOR

 

Ryeowook’s POV

It’s been two hours since we started rehearsing for this dance. Wow, it’s tiring.

We’ll Leeteuk-hyung and Inyoung aren’t still here. Aish, he said this morning he didn’t want to be late. And now we’ll just fInd out that they’re not here yet.

As if on cue, there came Leeteuk-hyung and Inyoung rushing inside the practice room.

“So, you don’t want to be late hyung?” Yesung-hyung said as he turned the radio off.

“We had to talk to Mr. Lee.” Leeteuk-hyung reasoned.

“But-” Yesung tried to argue but Sungmin-hyung pulled him.

“When did you start talking to Mr. Lee?” Sungmin-hyung asked.

“Since we got here two hours ago.” Leeteuk replied confidently.

“And the whole time you were just talking with him?” Sungmin-hyung pressed.

“Y-yeah.” Leeteuk-hyung stuttered. “AISH! WHY ARE YOU ASKING TOO MANY THINGS? Let’s start the practice again.” Then he looked at Inyoung. “You sit there and rest.”

“Let him pass.” Sungmin-hyung whispered to Yesung and me.

LEETEUK.HYUNG.IS.SO.DEAD. You might wonder why did Sungmin-hyung said that? It’s because we all knew Leeteuk-hyung is lying. How? Simple…it’s because Mr. Lee is here with us for one hour. He watched us practice our dance. Then now, what Leeteuk-hyung is saying is that they had to talk to Mr. Lee for two hours. Wow, telepathy.

 

 

[7 pm. Back at Super Junior dorm, everyone’s home]

Siwon’s POV

Me, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Shindong, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk are sitting here in the living room watching television…pretending like, we did nothing the whole day.

Awhile ago, Heechul-hyung didn’t see us. But we did see him. We were like detectives.

“Siwon, what happened awhile ago?” Sungmin whispered since Heechul-hyung is sitting at the dining table. He might hear us, you know.

Before I answer, Heechul-hyung went up to his room and locked himself in. We can finally talk freely.

“He was with this guy…someone old.” I replied.

Sungmin-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung showed interest on what happened this morning.

 

Flashback (Still Siwon’s POV)

We arrived at the coffee bar where Eunhyuk says they saw Heechul hyung’s car. Yeah, he was right. There’s Heechul hyung’s car. The plate number proved it right. His car was parked in front of the café…on the other street, we saw Kyuhyun’s car. I saw a space behind their car so I parked mine there. Getting aware of our presence, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk went out of the car. They adjusted their caps and sun glasses to avoid people from recognizing them. Within around thirty seconds, they were able to transfer in our car. They seated beside Shindong.

“Hyung, there’s Heechul-hyung.” Eunhyuk said pointing to a person sitting inside the café.

“And there’s a stranger.” Kyuhyun said imitating the way Eunhyuk pointed Heechul.

He was talking to a stranger. An old man. They were chatting endlessly. Well, we gave up stalking him since five hours had passed and they were still chatting. We haven’t eaten lunch and it’s so unfair. Heechul-hyung is inside a coffee bar so he can eat whenever he likes while the five of us kept our limited movements since other people might recognize us. Before we decided to go home, Shindong thought of a plan.

“Yeah, who would do that?” I asked.

“I’ll try.” Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk work a jacket, a scarf, a bonnet, and sun glasses. He walked out of the car and we watched him go inside the café where Heechul-hyung is staying. I had my fingers crossed the whole time. I was hoping no one would notice Eunhyuk. Seven minutes had passed and Eunhyuk was still at the café. We looked at Heechul-hyung and we think, it’s impossible for him to notice Eunhyuk since he’s talking to the old man nonstop. Eunhyuk finally came back inside the car. No one noticed him.

“The waitress said Heechul-hyung is always talking to that man. She also said that they’ve been doing that for a week.” Eunhyuk explained as he removes the scarf worn on his neck.  

End of flashback

 

“Then we went home after knowing that information.” Shindong finished.

There was silence after that.

“Is the man wearing glasses?” Sungmin suddenly asked.

We nodded.

“His hair is a little white?” Sungmin added.

Again, we nodded.

“I guess the man you saw is the same man I saw talking with Heechul-hyung at SME few days ago.” He explained.

So it means they’ve known each other even before. Sungmin-hyung shared what he saw that day to us.

“Yeah, I saw a folder there too.” Eunhyuk said sounding really, really sure.

“Last time…” Sungmin started.

“When I went to his room, he was sleeping at his table with his laptop left open. I checked what he was doing, strangely, I saw there…eye transplant I think…Yes, eye transplant. I don’t know what he’s up to. But…” Sungmin-hyung wasn’t able to finish.

“When did you see it?” Leeteuk-hyung suddenly showed interest. He sat straight up and waited for Sungmin’s answer.

“A week ago.”

Wait, there’s something wrong here...

“Hyung, why is your face red?” I asked while walking beside Leeteuk-hyung. “Are you si- YOU’RE SO FREAKING HOT HYUNG!” I shouted. I was about to ask if he was sick since his face is so red. He only gets that when he laughs hard, when he cries, and when he’s sick. He wasn’t laughing nor crying, so, getting sick is the next thing I thought of. The moment my hand touched his skin, I felt his body temperature is high.

“I just lack some sleep. So, I’ll go to bed now.” He answered. Maybe if I haven’t notice that he’s hot, he won’t go to sleep and stay late up night with us.

“I’ll put some ice pack on your forehead.” Sungmin said as he run ahead of Leeteuk-hyung.

“I’ll get your clothes.” I offered and accompanied Leeteuk-hyung to his room.

“Don’t go to sleep, I’ll make some porridge for you and make you drink some medicine.” Ryeowook said as he run to the kitchen.

Aish…Leeteuk-hyung never gets sick for no reason.

We we’re walking at the hallway when we passed by Donghae.

“Siwon, do you have some ice pack?” He asked.

“No. Sungmin’s already getting some for Leeteuk-hyung, so it’s okay.” I replied continued walking at the hallway.

“You’re sick, hyung?” he rushed in front of us and blocked our way. He touched Leeteuk’s forehead and said “Wow, you’re really hot.”

Didn’t he know he was sick? Why was he asking for an Ice pack then?

“I was about to borrow Heechul-hyung’s phone. I saw him sleeping on his table with his laptop . I woke him up since it’ll be bad for him to sleep there. When I touched him, I found out he has a very high fever. That’s why I’m asking for an ice pack.” Donghae explained.

Oh my. This is bad.

 

 

*****************************************************
THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY. I AHVE UPDATED FIVE CHAPTERS! WOHOOO!
THANKS TO THOSE WHO LEAVE THEIR COMMENT HERE! I APPRECIATE IT A LOT! 

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW!

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! GOD BLESS.

LET'S KEEP PRAYING FOR JAPAN AND FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS HERE. :) I'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. :)