Topless Stranger In The House

Topless Stranger In The House

 

Yongguk had heard about Jongup from his younger brother, Zelo.  Jongup and Zelo were classmates and were members in the school's dance club, and went to the same summer dance school.  However, he hadn't seen Jongup before.
 
 
He heard from Zelo how Jongup had to quit ship in the gym because his family has been having financial issues and maybe he might not even go to the dance school this upcoming summer.  Zelo was sad about this and wished he could help his friend somehow so Yongguk suggested that Jongup could come over to their house and use their exercise equipment.
 
 
"Really?!?!"  Zelo's eyes sparkled with happiness as he really wanted to help his friend somehow.  "You don't mind sharing your exercise equipment and even exercising together?"
 
 
"No.  I don't even exercise much.  Dad only used to exercise a lot when the things were still brand new.  You and mom hate exercising.  But then again, you already get a lot of exercise with dancing."  Yongguk shrugged.  "I just think we should let someone who loves exercising that much use our equipment."
 
 
"You're the best, bro!!!"  Zelo hugged his older brother.  "You're gonna like Jongup too.  He's a nice guy."
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
One afternoon, Yongguk came home to find a topless stranger with defined arm muscles and washboard abs at the exercise area in the house.  Yongguk's mouth would have dropped to the ground but was able to stop himself from doing so.  However, he still felt his mouth watering over the stranger's awesome body.
 
 
The topless stranger stopped from exercising when he noticed Yongguk.  He stood up from the pec machine and approached the other.  "You must be Yongguk, Zelo's older brother.  I'm Jongup.  I believe he already told you about me.  Thank you so much for this."  He was slightly panting when he talked but he had a nice smile.
 
 
Yongguk nodded.  "You're welcome in this house to exercise anytime."  He focused on Jongup's face though his eyes were tempted to look down but he kept telling himself not to.  At least not while talking to Jongup.
 
 
"Even at midnight?"  Jongup joked.
 
 
But that joke lead Yongguk to think of naughty things which went straight down to his nether regions.  "Yup, anytime."  He tried to reply as casually as he could.
 
 
Jongup laughed before expressing his gratitude sincerely.  "Thanks.  Do you want to join?"
 
 
"Perhaps next time."
 
 
"Okay, then."  Jongup turned around and went back to the pec machine.  
 
 
Yongguk stared at Jongup's backside when the other walked away.  , even the back muscles and firm looked nice.  Now, he would definitely need a cold shower.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"You didn't say anything about your friend being hot."
 
 
Zelo almost choked on his dinner.  "We are not talking about anything erted during dinner.  I don't want to lose my appetitie."
 
 
"I was just saying that you're friend is hot.  I didn't say anything about fu--" A piece of garlic bread was being shoved into Yongguk's mouth.
 
 
"We can talk about that AFTER dinner.  Just not DURING."  Zelo emphasized and ate as fast as he could.  He wanted to finish his dinner and wished their parents were around (Their parents are in a business party right now though they're actually clubbing but they're not telling their children about that.) so they could actually have a peaceful and innocent dinner.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"I didn't think Jongup would be your type since you've always liked the feminine type."  Zelo said as he was cleaning the dinner table.
 
 
On the other hand, Yongguk was washing the dishes and asked.  "Do you have a crush on him or something?  You need to honestly tell me now so I could back out."
 
 
"He's all yours, bro."  
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Jongup was almost done with exercising when his left arm suddenly cramped up.  He almost dropped the small barbell but Yongguk was quick enough to get it from him.  "Careful.  A slight mistake could lead to a serious injury."  Yongguk said.
 
 
"I know.  My arm just suddenly cramped up.  I guess I must have not drank much water again." Jongup said sheepishly.  He was later lead to the kitchen and given a glass of water by Yongguk.  Then Yongguk took a seat right next to Jongup and gave his arm a massage.  "You don't have to do this."  Jongup said as he was a bit embarassed.
 
 
"It's okay.  I give massages to Zelo from time to time." Or perhaps it was a bad idea since Yongguk was starting to get at the feel of Jongup's arm muscles.
 
 
"Zelo is so lucky to have a brother like you though I think I'm luckier that you're not my brother."  
 
 
Yongguk definitely caught the meaning behind those words.  "Good to know that we're thinking of the same thing."  Just like that, they ended up having a long makeout session in the kitchen with Jongup momentarily forgetting the pain in his arm as it was replaced by pleasure with Yongguk's mouth.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Please tell me that you didn't do it in the kitchen."  Zelo said during dinner and looked like he was about to be sick.
 
 
"No and don't worry, we'll stay out of the kitchen and the dining area with our naughty activities."  Yongguk said as he enjoyed eating his dinner.
 
 
"Good."  Zelo felt relieved and was able to enjoy his dinner as well.  (Their parents were out for another kind of *coughwildcough* party.)
 
 
THE END
 
A/N:  To those expecting , I'm sorry XD I guess the title is just misleading. Hahahaha!!!  Comments please? ^_^ I'll be going on hiatus for the whole week next week.  Shall be working double shift and shall be getting very little sleep... so.... good luck to me @_@ 
 
Inspired when Yongguk placed his hand at the back of Jongup's neck in one of the radio shows they went to.  Jongup was the one talking at that time and Yongguk was right beside him and did that move <3 even if it was just a tiny bit of moment. LOLZ