Prologue

When the Sun sets

The shadow began to move faster as it reaches the room of dimensions. Before it had the chance to escape into one of the worlds, a beam of light soared its way causing the shadow to screech in agony as its body began to melt. The figure slowly stepped out, “Don’t ever underestimate me…” Without giving the other a chance to speak the figure flew past the shadow with a whisper, “Bye…” The whole palace started to crumble down, bats flew out, and vampires began to dash out leaving the shadow there. As he grinned he whispered, “Foolish…You’ll never be able to find the 12 sacred beings…*coughs coughs* I’ll change history…” His evil chuckle echoed throughout the hall as the walls began to tumble on him.

 

 

In a dark, quiet alleyway, Lu Han and a group of average vampires began their ‘hunt’. Their eyes began to glow bright red as the victim made its way down the alleyway, their eyes not leaving the person at all.  “T-the m-man-“Before he could finish his sentence, a big, tough vampire jumped out and began to devour its prey. With the smell of fresh blood lingering around, the other vampires soon followed leaving an emotionless Lu Han behind. He silently closed his eyes as wet substances flew on his face. He opened his eyes again to see nothing but a dead, lifeless body. Lu Han looked around to see if any particular vampire was around before pulling the corpse away. This was what he had been secretly doing in these past years. He had secretly buried all the corpses in a safe place where no one would be able to find them.

"Have a great afterlife..." Lu Han quietly whispered as he blankly stared at all the dead bodies that had been killed today. It was just too much, the amount would go higher and higher each day... He knows that one day.. Humans shall slowly disappear due to the amount of hungry vampires. He slowly some blood on his fingers from the incident before. From what vampires had described it, they thought it was a beautiful, delicious substance that would cure their thirst. The colour of it just adds more fun to the game of hunting. That's right, for vampires, it was purely for fun. Lu Han slowly swallowed the wet substance as it began to make its way down his throat. The taste was unbearable, it burned his throat as if it doesn't like the taste of it. He wants to vomit everything out, it was like hell for him.

He had always wondered, 'What am I?' He knew that he wasn't a human since he had supernatural powers; he's also an immortal being... But he wasn't sure that he was a vampire either since he had always disliked the sour taste of blood. So at the end of the day, his question still remained unanswered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg TT.TT Thankyou for all those that subscribed!!! Thankyou soooo soooo much! >.< I'm really sorry for any mistakes, blame my tired brain for this =.=" I'll fix it in the morning... I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoy writing it xD There are actually 4 versions of this chapter and I kept on changing it so that's why the Prologue was delayed -.- Posters of other couples shall be made later~

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

Bay bay~~~~