Chapter 2

When the Sun sets

“Hey…” A cold voice whispered which sent shivers down Lu Han’s back. The stranger started to move his fingers along the side of Lu Han’s pale, frosty neck. He then proceeded to the soft, pink lip that was oh-so tempting. Without a second of warning the stranger violently crashed his lips onto the shocked boy’s lips. He quickly ed the boy’s shirt and aggressively pushed him on the bed, “This is what you get, you brat!”

The next day~~~
Lu Han’s POV:

‘Why is life so miserable? If I had known what this life was like, I’d rather not be given the chance to live…’ I thought before sighing. My whole body ached as if a house had just tumble on top of me, flames piercing through my skin. I looked over to my right, expecting a particular someone who had caused all this mess. The usual, he wasn’t in sight. “What are you thinking Lu Han? He had always treated you like a lowly servant….” I smiled sadly. Of course, he wasn’t the only bad guy here; I’m also using him since he’s practically the strongest out of our clan. With him by my side, I don’t have to be involved in useless fights. But then again…

“Lu Han!!!” The big, steel doors banged open revealing the clumsy Chanyeol, a level B vampire. He is one weird vampire, having one blue eye and one red. “Wha-” Before I could finish the sentence I was squeezed to death by the happy virus that was strangely extremely happy today.  I chuckled feeling the warmness he gives to others. “Master!” I rolled my eyes a bit as Chanyeol’s servant/maid/best friend/possession/blood-giver came tumbling in. Knowing Chanyeol, he would’ve probably kept his servant in his radar. I sighed knowing what would happen next, bickers, bickers and bickers. I may appear cold and distant but being around these dorks? It was impossible! We stopped all of a sudden when the door slowly opened again. A head quietly peeked in.

“Kyungsoo, you know that you’re more than welcome to come in without using all those ninja moves.” I lightly chuckled as I began to think about my words again, this boy can be over-sensitive which makes it hard to strike a convo. “O-ok hyung.” He smiled with his humongous eyes. Chanyeol decided to stop his fight with Baekhyun and turned to Kyungsoo to have a chat. I turned to Baekhyun and gave him a little smile. You could say we weren’t that close at all and I know that the only person he trusts in this world is Chanyeol… But doesn’t Chanyeol ever give him pain? Since I’m a vampire myself, there’s this urge for blood that comes monthly for vampires. And if this urge builds up… then all I could say is R.I.P.


“Hey Hyungs…” Innocent, little Kyungsoo asked causing all of us to look at him. He gulped before continuing, “I heard from the other vampires that a bunch of humans are being sacrificed again for the annual Vampiry Festival this year.” Baekhyun dropped everything he was holding and quickly ran out with a worried Chanyeol behind him. Kyungsoo gave me a questionly while I just stared outside the window at the grey sky thinking about nothing in particular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey!

I won't be allowed to update the following week or more since I'm officially grounded and besides the internet's out TT.TT

Well I'll just let you guys enjoy this chapter while I'll hide in a corner and cry all my pain out TT__TT

This chapter just focuses on new characters and so on~~~ Hope you enjoyed!

Remember to Comment, Subscribe and feel free to add me as a friend >.< I love making friends!

Bye ;D