Chapter 6

I Love You Not Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seohyun went to work with swollen eyes and Chanyoel saw her.

Chanyoel: Seohyun ah what happened to your eyes?

Seohyun: I just cry yestersday so it look swollen.

Chanyoel: Why? Is it because of him?

Seohyun: no...I miss my parent so I just cry...Don't worry about me....

Chanyoel: Okay....

Seohyun then just went to work and when she saw Kris she hide her face by looking down and turn away pretend to drink something so he won't saw her face with swollen eyes.

Kris: is there something wrong Seohyun? Why are you turning away?

Seohyun: Nothing....

Kris then just enter his office and call Yuri. He was smiling and Seohyun saw it because she was entering his room with paper work and tell him what he need to do. Kris then saw Seohyun and his smile was gone.....

Kris: What happen to your eye?

Seohyun: Nothing, I miss my parent so I just cry and it became like this...

Kris: Oh...

Seohyun: You have a meeting this afternoon Kris and this are the paper work.

She then went out and he just look at her confuse...

Seohyun's mind: Why does it hurt so much seeing him smile like that?

It was lunch and Yuri came to Kris and they both went out to eat leaving Seohyun behind. She just eat her lunch there at work. They both come back and Yuri give Kris a kiss and Seohyun saw it and Yuri went away after that. Kris look at Seohyun.

Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter