you're my only girl.

you're not pretty, you're beautiful.

I blink. Kevin blinks. I shoot Kevin a harsh glare before unbuckling the seatbelt and slipping out of the car before Kevin gets a chance to say anything. Seukhye giggles in a very unflattering manner, giving Kevin a small wave. So retarded. Who waves like that? I grind my teeth together, gripping onto the bag under my arm. I should have never agreed to call Kevin, but he's the only 'adult' one I know, willing to take me anywhere I want to go. Everything about her just makes me squirm. Kevin looks as surprised as I do. I wouldn't be surprised if she rudely turned up in such a way.

"Oppa~!" She chimes, pulling a cute face.

"E-E-Eheheh. Hi," He nervously scratches the back of his head.

"Mehrong~ I'm here Oppa~" She playfully slaps his arm.

I want to just strangle her.

CUTENESS OVERLOAD. /gags/

Time to puke. Her eyes widen at the sight of me. She shoots me a glare. I glare back. Huh. This is on Seukhye. She then brightly smiles back to Kevin and holds out a box of chocolates. Does he even like chocolates? Kevin continues with his awkward act in front of the both of us. I swear, she's shooting lasers from her eyes. Right at me. "O-Oh yeah, Seukhye-ah. This is my s-s-student Hee Young," He coughs at the word student.

"Oh hi Hee Young-ah! You're so adorable!" She leans in to pinch my cheeks with her razor sharp nails. I wince at her touch, wanting to thump her in the stomach. She then turns to Kevin, whispering something 'secret' into his ear.

"I was hoping we could spend some time together tonight. Why did you bring a student back here anyway? Take her home," She murmurs, not knowing I have superior hearing skills. I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. All Kevin does is purse his lips together, shaking his head. I smirk. Kevin still wants me here. All of the sudden, Seukhye stiffens her posture and looks at me with gleaming eyes. Very creepy.

"I hope you heard that your teacher is getting married," She chimes.

"No I'm not," Kevin butts in.

"What was that you called me about before?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I didn't say anything about marriage," He grabs her wrist.

"Yes you did," She says simply.

"Seukhye. Stop dreaming".

She doesn't gasp. No. Instead she raises an eyebrow cockily.

"Your love for her is just a spur of the moment thing. Your love for him is just some insignificant teenage love".

I glance at the both of them. Was that really? Did he really mention marriage? A part of me knows that she might only be trying to piss me off, to vex, annoy me. Because she knows I'm more than a student.  My cheeks turn red in embarassment. Sometimes I wonder if I ever had a chance with him. I stamp my foot, and stare right into Seukhye's eyes.

"Our love is not like that! I care for him a lot! It's not just some obsession! From the start, I knew that he was the one. And he is the one! No one has ever treated me like he has. Ever. He was the first one that called me beautiful. He was the first one who made me fall in love hard. He was the one who I had my first kiss with. And I want him to be the first one to marry me!" I suddenly blurt out.

I slowly breathe.

Seukhye's facade doesn't change. Not one bit.

Clever.

"You sounded like a lovestruck teenage girl," She smirks.

"Seukhye. You should just leave," Kevin grabs a hold of her wrist, and jerks her into the darkness.

"It surprises me that you're not smart enough to realise the mistake you're making with a girl like this," She gasps, pulling at his wrist.

"Go!" For the first time in a long time, he raises his voice.

Like a puppy, Seukhye shoots me a death stare. I watch the red curves of move slowly. 'I'll be back Jung Hee Young. That's not the last of me. Your 'boyfriend'? He'll be mine'.

I turn my gaze back to Kevin, who is calming down. He grabs my wrist slowly, and smiles gently at me.

"I'm sorry for...abrubtly asking for...your hand in marrige," He apologises sincerely.

"I'm sorry for reacting that way," I mutter, feeling an adrenaline rush through my body as he holds me closer. He nuzzles his face into my neck gently, also guiding my hands to hold his back. He gently spreads little kisses from my collarbone to my jaw, then to my pink lips. I slowly close my eyes, but before they shut, he holds onto my chin and pulls it up to his face, so I can clearly face his alluring eyes.

"Jagiya...No matter how many women, girls, or how 'beautiful' they may seem, you'll always be the most beautiful and the only one for me. I've fallen for you hard Hee Young. So even if you try leave me, ever, I will never let you go. You better get used to seeing this face more often after graduation, because just a few hours without you is torture. I'll always be waiting for the many children we're going to have. And for you to say 'I do'," He confessed.

"I do," I whisper.

Kevin widens his eyes. I don't think he realised my words. I don't even know what I said. Before I know it, he traps me by the wall and kisses me. I could honestly be like this forever. My hand pulls his neck closer, to deepen the kiss. His kiss turns from gentle to more passionate, something I've never experienced before. Before things go spiral, he lets go.

"Hey!" I suddenly shout.

He grins playfully.

"No R-Rated action for you yet, baby," He mehrongs.