Push

11:11 And I Wish For You

Chapter 2:  Push.


Recap

"I won't.  But I still love you even you are a midget. "  This was as far as I got as in terms of confessing.  It was silent for a long while, before she turned around to my side, giving her arm to me.

                      "I'll walk you to your next class princess."  I took it gracefully, noticeing her face was the tiniest bit flushed.


 "I won't.  But I still love you even you are a midget. "  This was as far as I got as in terms of confessing.  It was silent for a long while, before she turned around to my side, giving her arm to me.

                      "I'll walk you to your next class princess."  I took it gracefully, noticeing her face was the tiniest bit flushed

Kyuhyun's POV

 

                          I stopped in front of  her chemistry class, just as she released her firm grip from off my hand, I held her back, remembering the business I had to do, right.  Confessing, this was so hard.  I took a deep breath as gave me  an expecting look, than a slight glance at the clock stationed right by the classroom door.  Right, we were going to be late for class.  So much pressure, I took another breath to calm myself, but if I did it would be all worth it, because it was for her.  It was alright, even if she said no.  As long as she didn't get hurt, than I'd still be able to smile and laugh along with her. 

 

                          "Well?", she said, interrupting my train of thought.  I wanted to scream into her ear, I'm going to confess to you, so don't rush me.  She tapped her foot in mock impatience, a smile clearly on her face.  Yeah, who was I kidding, I'd never be able to yell at her.  I opened my mouth preparing myself to say the truthful words.

 

                          "I- I", I stuttered, probably for the first time in my whole entire life.  This was scary, to think a simple female could chip away at my self confidence.  "I.".  She cocked her head, raising one eyebrows, a smile still on her face as she tucked a few strands behind her ear with one hand the other motioning at the clock.  The simple three words were lodged in my throat.  A guy who I recgnized as her lab partner, Jinki tapped her shoulder a goofy smile strecthed on his face.  Wow, he just ruined everything.  "You know what?", I threw my hands up in defeat.  There was always tomorrow.  "I need to get to my next class.  I forgot what I was going to say!", I stuck my tongue out playfully at her, as she gave me a reprimanding look, like she did whenever I pulled a prank that was not funny and pointless.

 

                          I really thought today was going to be the day, I turned my back on her, sighing as I raised one hand up to my face.  I really thought this was it.  Where was My Happily Ever After?  ANyways, I chraged to AB Calculus, I hate Math.  my life.  I love you Shin Eunha.

 

EunHa's POV

 

                          What the hell was that, I thought to myself, as Kyuhyun left abruptly.  Hahaha, very funny, I almost forgot to laugh.  I almost thought he was going to tell me something important, important My .  I turned to Onew, my lab partner, I smiled politely, as he looked shyly at the floor his ear red, he was smiling though.  He was pretty cute thought he wasn't hot or anything, he was just one fo those guys who had a smile on his face, smiling eyes and nice teeth.  I heard he got them done though.  He looked up at me for half a second his whole face going red,  and casting his eyes down once again.

 

                          "So, what'd you tap me for?", I realized this sounded a bit intimidating.  "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.  So, hey.", I apologized half heartedly.  He looked up at me directly and quite honestly asked me a quite personal question.

 

                          "Was that your boyfriend?", he asked hopefully, his innocent eyes gleaming with somethng I couldn't quite name.  I should have been expecting this.  He had been looking at me a lot lately, he a hired stalker, no doubt, I should have known and seen the sign, I mentally slapped myself for not realizing this.

 

                          Well there was no point in lying, he'd find out eventually.  Beside what's the shame in being Single.  It looks bad on facebook, which is why I'm married  Joey Pillowpet Smurfs.  I tried not to show my distress over the fcat that I had found out he was a stalker.  Might as well, I bit my lips as I said hesistantly, "He wasn't my boyfriend.  I'm single, but not on Facebook", I added quickly.

 

                          He gave me a strange look that said, 'I wasn't asking about that.'  The bell rang as I tunred to go in, he stopped me.  "Wait."  Was he in on Kyuhyun's joke too?  I rolled my eyes, but turned back to him with a humored smile on my face.  He looked pallid with anxiousity.  "I need to tell you see something."  No really?  I thought, but in reality, I nodded encouraging him to go on.  "I Lee Jinki am in love with you." 

 

                          I almost laughed but stopped just in time when I saw the serious look on his face.  He was fo' cereal?  I must have had a look of disbelief on my face, because he said quickly, "You don't have to answer now.  I'll give you sometime, of course."    I laughed nervously, I wasn't supposed to be with Onew.  No Lee Jinki was supposed to be in my life, at my wedding with Kyuhyun maybe, but not at the altar waiting for me.  But I couldn't wait for him forever.  I smiled weakly putting my strangled laughter to a stop, "I'll consider.", I answered honestly, as I watched a sweet smile of affection spread on his face.

 

Later that night, Time: 7:39, Setting: Eunha's house [bedroom]

3rd Point of View Omniscient

 

                          Kyuhyun and Eunha were lying next to one another their homework in front of them the television on and loud, a football game playing on the flashy screen, both on their bellies, with Kyuhyun mesmerized by the game and Eunha staring ahead, worried of what her reply to Onew would be tomorrow, her eyebrows furrowed fine lines present on her youthful dewy skin.  "So.", Eunha said casually though her lips felt parched, her hands warm and sweaty from trying to bring up a certain subject.  The subject of the confession that had been received from Lee Jinki.  Kyuhyun's eyes stayed on the television screen as he continued watching Monday night football, for all he was considered with was whether or whether or not the team he was rooting for would win this time, even though they had had lost the last game he was still loyal. 

 

                          He nodded to show that he was listening, "Huh?  What is it?".  He was ignorant like almost every other man, he wasn't blind to her strange behavior, for Eunha had been avoiding him all afternoon, as far as he was concerned she was on her period and didn't really feel like being with him.  He blamed menstruating for every time they had a problem, but like every other man he stayed out her way when she was on it.  He didn't want to have a huge tantrum thrown on his just because he forgot to put the toilet seat up when he was peeing.  He forgot and he was human, prone to mistakes.

 

                           "Yah.", she tapped his shoulder softly, noticing he wasn't really paying attention to her.  She was gonna tell him the most important thing in her life and he was watching television.  He grunted in return, obvious that the majority of his attention was on the game.  Eunha began to feel her irritation growing like an unscratched rash, the itch growing only building up instead of going away.  First, almost getting her late to Chemistry, and now not caring about what she had to say, Kyuhyun probably didn't even remember it was her birthday tomorrow, some kind of early birthday gift this was.  Realizing he wouldn't actually listen to her, she rolled onto his back so she was positioned above him, her thin limbs dangling and laying limply on the warm, body heated floor. 

 

                           Despite her efforts, she was ignored for a tad bit longer than she would have been if his attention wasn't drained by the evil, noise blaring, high quality thing.  Kyuhyun's reaction rate was significantly raised, and it took him a long while to realized that there was an added 114 pound on him, straining his muscular and broad back.  He smiled realizing that Eunha was yearning for his attention, it just amused and satisfied him that she yeaned for him one way or the other.  He looked ahead at the television even though he was now thinking about her, "Get off me fatass."

 

                          She ignored this indignant comment, and said in a calm voice now no longer irritated that he was paying attention to her.  "How would feel if I was dating another guy?", she said in what she hoped was a casual voice.  She just wanted to make sure that Kyuhyun thought it was an every day question, one that she was asking purely out of boredom.

 

                          Kyuhyun was caught off guard from the asking of this question  Why's she asking me this? he thought.  He was silent for a moment before he decided to answer with a question.  He shrugged, putting her a bit off balance.  "I don't know.", he said this quite dishonestly, he knew exactly how he would feel.  Betrayed, Tormented, Dead at heart.  "Why are you asking?", he questioned, prying.

 

                          Now it was Eunha's turn to be surprised, Kyuhyun usually didn't give her the turn around.  From what she knew, he answered quite bluntly, but put it softly as to not her feelings, even though he claimed he didn't care.  'Why are you asking me a question?  I asked you one first, and you didn't even answer me truthfully yet', was what she would have said on any other day, but this wasn't every other day, this was the day that Lee Jinki confessed, she reminded herself.  "Well", she said stretching out the one syllable word in her thin melodic voice, "You know that guy?  Lee Jinki?", she scooted up her head resting on the curve of his neck.  She didn't wait for his answer she knew that he was acquainted with 'Onew'.  "After you ditched me this morning.", she whispered into his ear, like it was some sort of secret, "He came to me confessed."

 

                           Kyuhyun was silent for a long moment, it felt like an hour as he broke it down and fed it to his brain, Onew confessed to Eunha.  Onew.  Confessed.  To.  Eunha.  O. N. E. W. C. O. N. F. E. S. S. E. D. T. O.  E. U. N. H. A.  "Is that so?", he answered quietly, sounding quite nonchalantly.  She nodded digging her chin into the soft supple skin of his shoulders.  He turned around so that he was on his back now on top of Eunha.  "I told you to get off", was all he said as he stood up, getting his coat, as he walked out the door.  Eunha was quiet for once, staring at where he once was crying, disappointed at his reaction.  This wasn't supposed to be how it ended, no not at all.  Tears spilled over, the warm wet things running down her cheeks, as she cursed regretting everything.

 

                          At the very same time, Kyuhyun stood at the front gate staring at the door for a long time.  The night was so dark consuming all no one could see the quiet rain drops of his heart dropping.  He was too late, but there was always tomorrow.  Wasn't there, he thought as he stared longingly straight ahead.