Shin Soohyun...?

Do Re Mi

School finally started. And Dongho was surely not looking forward to it. Inside, Dongho was wishing that he could threaten the god damn clock to pass the time faster. School. Just the word itself made Dongho sick. The only thing interesting is his pen. With a glum face, Dongho began tapping his pen. He rested his chubby face on his hand as he surveyed the classroom. Everyone was still in party mode. Not for long.

 

Dongho's teacher finally came in 5 minutes b efore the bell rang. "What does she want now?" Dongho whispered to his classmates infront of him, Jiyeon. Normally, the teachers would come early because they have an 'important' matter to discuss. "Exterminate TAco Tuesday, maybe?" Jiyeon joked. Both of them gave a slight laugh. "Class, we have someone here to tell you about his occpation~~" Mrs Hae said, eager to introduce. A man with auburn hair stepped into the classroom. He glanced around the class. Students were whispering and staring at him. Dongho stopped tapping his pen and look up to face at the man. His heart skipped a beat.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" the man said as he bowed deeply. "Chonuen Shin Soohyun eiyo~ I am a vocal teacher and my centre is just opposite your school~ If you are interested feel free to drop by!". Dongho stared at the handsome man in awe. "Shin Soohyun.." Dongho quitely said. Soohyun looked at Dongho and flased a smile. A tint of red formed on Dongho's cheeks. Soohyun smiled again, more friendly this time. He then face the class and said, "Kamsamida~! That is all.. I'm sorry if I had bothered you~ Study hard!~" he said. The man bowed and left the classroom. As he was leaving the room, Dongho swore that he saw Soohyun winking at him. Dongho blushed and pouted. "I gotta go to his class"

"Psstt... that guy is HOT." Jiyeon said as she turned around again.
"SHUT UP HE IS MY MAN!" Dongho screamed.
The whole class turned to face the now-blushing Dongho. "Aint gon fight that.." Jiyeon sighed as she inocently turn around.

Shin Soohyun? Are we somehow related in our afterlife or somesort?