Her Hair

Dara's new Hairstyle (DARAGON VERSION)

Sorry for the errors

******************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

It has been just couple of day passed when the shocking photo of Dara was released. She even trended making her new hairstyle the talk at the net.. Dara is very happy to know that they like her new hairstyle though she knew some still don't like it but she just ignore them since she is aware that she can't please everyone.

 

 

 

"Hey are you sure you are gonna show them your hair now at the airport?" Bom asked since they are about to land in Incheon International airport.

 

 

"Yeah.. Why? What's wrong?" Dara asked innocently..

 

 

"Aigoo... People might mob you and asked you a lot of questions about your hair.. I'm just worried.. You already created a buzz when your photo teaser was released so I am kinda expecting people would go crazy if they saw it for real.." Bom said..

 

 

"Don't worry too much.. I just want them to have a glimpse of my new hairstyle.. I will put my beanie once we go out.. Just to tease them.." Dara said assuring Bom that she will be alright.. Bom could do is just sigh...

 

 

Once they landed Dara put her beanie on and was the last one to get out while the girls are waiting for her.. When she stepped out the girls just look at her from head to toe couple of time.. Dara look at them curiously and thinking why the girls are looking at her like as if there is something wrong with her outfit..

 

 

"EVERYTHING..SCREAMS..G-DRAGON!!" Bom exclaimed.. CL hit her Unnie because people might hear them.. Good thing it's only them and their staff are left at the front door of the plane..

 

 

"Unnie, please control yourself.. And Dara Unnie, you do look like Oppa.. Aigoo.. Daragon fans would be very very very happy again.." CL said making Dara giggle..

 

 

"Probably it was Oppa who talk this out to our stylist to make her look like him.. Aigoo.. Very possessive!" Minzy said as well..

 

 

"That Dragon is surely sending signals to all the fanboys that our Ssantokki is his!!! That whatever she do will always be associated with him! And this time he successfully made everyone believe that she is G-dragon's girl version!! Argh!! He must be so happy to know that you are being paired again.." Bom said.. She actually like it but just a bit worried because there are still alot who doesn't like the idea of Dara being with G-Dragon.. And they will bash her again and at the end she will start crying again..

 

 

"Aigoo.. I was the one who decided this.. He doesn't know this yet.. And my hair grow fast and I want to try this kind of hairstyle too.. So stop worrying ok.. Atleast a lot like my new hairstyle.. Don't you like it?" Dara asked as they started walking..

 

 

"Unnie, we are actually very proud of you.. You don't know how much we are bragging how absolutely gorgeous you are in that hairstyle.. No one can possibly rock that hair with so much swag, fierce and look stunning at the same time.. You are so brave Unnie.." Minji said as she clings to her Unnie.. Dara only could do is smile at her and ruffle her hair..

 

 

"Dara, prepare yourself now. We are about to go out and fans are everywhere.. Stick with your body guards, don't go farther away from them. Don't let the fans have the chance to corner you. You might get hurt.. Arasso?" Bom said like a Mother to her kids..

 

 

"Arasso Umma..." Dara said which the maknae's laugh at their Unnies..

 

 

Then when they are out, everyone are so shocked to really see Dara on her new hairstyle. It may be just a glimpse of her shave part but still everyone can't still process the truth that she really indeed shave her hair.. Not much we're able to come near to Dara because she was been well protected by her few guards. When they are inside the van, everyone decided to take a nap while on the way back to YG Ent.

 

 

While on the other side of the world..

 

 

Jiyong has just updated his Me2day not actually only for his fans but also for her baby girl so she could see how he looks everyday. But when he started checking the nets latest news, he just frown at her photo teaser..

 

 

'So this is the reason why YG hyung suddenly send me to Paris' - Jiyong thought..

 

 

He was supposedly to leave on the 28th to go to Paris but YG told him to leave early so he could comeback instantly. He just follow his instruction since he really want to be back before 2NE1's comeback. He wants to be there to support her girlfriend. Then he visited the popular site for his girlfriend to see latest news about her..

 

 

"AISHT!!!" Jiyong suddenly said while he put his laptop down and run his finger on his hair.. He then grab his phone and call his girlfriend not minding the time..

 

 

*RING*RING*RING*

 

 

"Jagiya??" Dara asked instantly when she saw who is calling.. She heard him sigh.. Her brow creased thinking something is wrong..

 

 

"You do know how I wanted to bring you here in Paris so that I wouldn't be worrying like now about your PROBABLE newly sets of fanboys and even your fangirls.." Jiyong finally said while Dara sigh in relief..

 

 

"And why is that??" Dara asked innocently but she has already know why he is acting like that again..

 

 

"I just check the net today... I saw you PHOTO teaser... Damn!! You baby girl are sure one of a kind.. You have no idea how proud am I that you were able to rock that kind of hairstyle.." Jiyong said and Dara can clearly feel how proud her man is..

 

 

"So why worry Jagiya? It may probably be the reason enough to loss some of my fanboys right?? And it will stop you also from killing my fanboys mentally.. Less stress for my Jagiya..." Dara said while Jiyong didn't understand the meaning behind those words.. He has different thoughts running through his mind..

 

 

"Oh Jagiya.. You are very wrong about that.. Apparently your hair attracts a lot of attention and I am definetely sure your fanboys list has grown again.. Jagiya.. Do you know how gorgeous are you in that picture?? Do you know how many men are now probably ogling at your photo?! Argh! I don't wanna think about it!!.. Everyone knows that your dating ban has been lifted and I am pretty sure everyone will take advantage of my absence.." Jiyong said and drop his self on his bed face flat. He is currently inside the hotel now. Dara just giggle, she for sure know that she didn't understand what she said awhile ago..

 

 

"Hey.. Why are you giggling? This is not funny.." Jiyong said while pouting..

 

 

"You are funny.. Aigoo.. My hairstyle hasn't sinked in to your head yet.. Well, I won't spoil the fun.. I'll let you find it out by yourself.. Anyway, why do you have pink hair this time??" Dara asked since Pink is her favorite color but she doesn't want to assume that it's because of her..

 

 

"Because you are not here.. Pink is your favorite color and I want to feel you like as if you are near me that's why I chose pink as my new hairstyle.. So, in return you have to change your hair color into yellow also.." Jiyong said and joked on the last part.. Dara just laugh at the thought of sporting a yellow hair.. Jiyong just laugh along with her while looking at Dara's new pictures in Oh Dara..

 

 

"Jagiya.. I'm worried.. Please ignore your fanboys while I'm here, Arasso???" Jiyong said again as he sigh for the nth time..

 

 

"I told you.. You don't need to worry.. My hairstyle is enough for some to understand that I am already taken.." Dara said as she is now giving hints to Jiyong just to end his worry about her growing fanboys..

 

 

"But..." He was about to protest when he caught some comments about her at the airport just now.. He started scanning and scanning and looking at the picture.. His smile grow wider and wider until he laugh out loud and as if not enough he even jump from happiness..

 

                                                               

                                                                                          

"YYYOOHHHOO!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE!!!" Jiyong shouted as he started jumping and laughing... ALONE...(thank god)

 

 

"YAH! What happened to you??!! YAH!! KWON JIYONG!! AISHT!!" Dara shouted annoyed by his sudden outburst..

 

 

"Mianhe Jagiya.. Now I know what you mean that your fanboys will surely backout.. You sneaky little rabbit.. Everyone is talking about how you look like me.. Especially when you wear a beanie at the airport with your hair on the side... And you even wear my clothes.." Jiyong as he can't stop giggling and ogling Dara fresh photos at the airport..

 

 

"Now do you understand why you don't have to worry?? With all the signals we are sending to them I hope this one will be enough so that you will stop from worrying.. And FYI, that top is mine you just stole it from me.. And yea the pants are yours..kekekeke " Dara said and joined her boyfriend from giggling..

 

 

"I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK SANDARA.. Can you not really follow me here in Paris? Even just for 2 days?... I miss you.." Jiyong said and dara can feel he is really missing her and vice versa..

 

 

"Jagiya, as much as i want too.. I can't.. Comeback is nearing and I don't want us both to be in trouble with Sajangnim.. I LOVE YOU TOO.. I'll wait for you here ok?.. Be good there.. I miss you.. I won't be able to sleep in our room since I am used to sleeping beside you.. I'll probably sleep in Minkki's dorm until you get back.." Dara said sadly.. The two are now living together since they are already engaged and it was Jiyong who insisted to have their own place. Since they have been together for long she decided to live with him..

 

 

"Oh.. Mianhe Jagiya.. I told to just come here so you can sleep well.. Will you be alright at Minzy's place??" Jiyong asked as he felt guilty for making his woman all alone at their place..

 

 

"I'll be fine Jagiya.. Just come back soon because I am pretty in need of a man right now.. I am starting to miss a guy's hugs and kisses.. So better hurry up before I find myself kissing and hugging other guy.." Dara said to tease Jiyong. She knew how he goes ballistic when she talks about other guy.. Even just imagining other guy he is starting to go ballistic.. She just laugh at the thought when she heard her dangerous tone...

 

 

"You wouldn't!" Jiyong said in gritted teeth... Dara just laugh silently as she can feel how Jiyong is trying to control himself..

 

 

"Try me!" Dara said to taunt him more.. The next thing she knew.. The line went dead.. Dara just laugh while looking at the phone..

 

 

"I'll just call you when you calmed down Jagiya.. Aigoo.. Why can't you take a joke sometimes.." Dara said as she started laughing.. She decided to just stay at their place since she realize she needs to learn also living and sleeping without him sometimes. She also wants to learn not to depend so much to others when Jiyong is away..

 

 

Next Day..

 

 

"Why isn't he calling me.. Aigoo, did I went too far about my teasing.. His phone is unattended as well.." Dara said as she started stuffing their fridge with the food she bought at the market.. Little did she know Jiyong already got inside the house and she didn't even hear the door opened. Jiyong was looking for her until he found her on the kitchen busy arranging the food at the fridge.. Then he dropped his bag on the floor and went to Dara and spun her around...

 

 

"OMG!!" Dara exclaimed as she was suddenly got scared but before she could react more she saw Jiyong ang crashed his lips to her..

 

 

It took a couple of seconds before Dara responded to his kisses.. When Jiyong felt she is kissing her back already, he ripped her clothes and remove everything she is wearing in a snap and he did the same to his clothes.. They are now and Dara's back is still on the fridge not minding the coldness as Jiyong instantly plunged to dara's without a warning... It was a quick love making and when both reach their .. Dara shiver as she felt now the cold air coming from the fridge..

 

 

"What was that?" Dara asked Jiyong as both are still panting after their quickie at the open fridge.. She is happy he is back but his action puzzle her..

 

 

"We are not so done yet Jagiya" Jiyong said as he smirk at her and he pulled her out of the fridge then close it.. Without warning he remove all the things that are put on top of the island making a noise when it hits the floor.. Then he carried Dara and place her on the top and hover above her and like what happened awhile ago, he started kissing her again and the last thing they knew they are panting again...

 

 

"YAH!! What's wrong with you??" Dara said though she is liking his rough side today.. She is still curious why is he acting like that..

 

 

Then he carried her and went to other parts of the house.. In short the 'ROUGH' love making happend couple of times in different part of their house..

 

Living Room

 

Mini Theatre

 

Mini Library

 

Mini Studio

 

Walk In Closet

 

Bathroom

 

And lastly, Bedroom... Dara thought Bathroom would be the last since they had a shower together but boy she was wrong.. When Jiyong saw her about to change he suddenly grab her and then they started love making again..

 

 

"Damn you are so rough today!" Dara said while panting while Jiyong is tighly hugging her..

 

 

"I hope this would be enough for you not to think about hugging and kissing some other guy beside me!" Jiyong said.. Dara froze momentarily as she tried to process everything..

 

 

"YYYAAAHHH!!! It was a joke!!! Aigoo Jiyong.. Do you think I would really do that?? DOn't you trust me??" She said and a bit hurt of what he just said..

 

 

"You know I don't take jokes properly when it concern you and another guy being mention! So please stop joking aroung this stuff because it kills me just the mere thought of you having some other guys beside you!! And I trust you of course it's the boys that I don't.." Jiyong said as she look at her with full of love in his eyes..

 

 

"Mianhe for making you worry like that... Does Sajangnim know you are back?" Dara asked..

 

 

"Aammm.. Not yet... but can we deal with it later and continue to explore our house.." Jiyong said as he wiggle his eyebrows like a total ert..

 

 

"YAH! You are really a ert!... The way we explore is kinda different don't you think??" Dara said as she shakes her head thinking of what happened awhile ago where they did love making at every part of their house.. She laugh at the thought.. Mind you both are still at their bed..

 

 

"Yeah... A very unique way of exploring.." Jiyong said as he look at Dara and admiring her beauty even when she shave her hair..

 

 

"You really are G-Dragon female version... So Jagiya are you still up to exploring our house??" Jiyong said as he smile at her.. Dara look at her curiously because as far as she knows they are already had at every part of their house..

 

 

"Eh??" Dara just look at Jiyong who is smirking at her.. the next thing she knew she was drag out of their room both with her eyes closed.. When Jiyong removed his hands to her eyes, she rub first her eyes before she look to where they are.. Her eyes widened upon knowing where they are..

 

 

"KKKWWWOOOONNNN JJJJIIIIIYYYYOOOONNNGGGG!!!" Dara shouted seeing they are facing the garden and they are already at the back of their house  ..

 

 

Jiyong has surely enjoyed EXPLORING their house...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am back from my business trip..

So I am just giving you a one shot

before I start updating my other fics

 

Sorry for the errors..

 

 

COMMENTS!