Final

Good morning DBSK~

 


Jaejoong's eyes fluttered open when he heard the sound of Grand Theft Auto being played next door travel though the walls. He groaned and picked up his Hamtaro plush which he put over his head in an attempt to try block out the noise. 
 
"Jae hyung?" The mischievous maknae called walking into the Jaejoong's room; having just woken up. "Hyung." He called again, making the eldest groan. 
 
"Leave me alone, Yunho."  
 
"I'm not Yunho. It's Changmin. I'm hungry and we have to leave soon." 
 
"Okay, I'm coming. Wake up Yunho."  Jaejoong said yawning. 
 
Changmin walked with heavy footsteps into Yunho's room. "Hyung. Wake up or no ."  Changmin yelled as he shook the leader. 
 
"Mm. Jae? What did you say about ?"  Yunho said huskily then pulled the maknae on top of him. 
 
"I don't think so."  Changmin said, leapt up and ran out of the oddly feminine room. "Ugh, wtf is up with YunJae always mistaking me for eachother."  He muttered then followed the sweet smell of pancakes to the living room. 
 
"Junsu, Yoochun turn that damn game off and come here!"  Jaejoong, dressed in his pink frilly apron, yelled from the dining room. Within a matter of seconds the two were seated. "Min, where is Yunho?"  Jae asked seeing only Changmin sit down. 
 
"He wouldn't come. I tried to get him but he kept thinking I was you and trying to have with me."  Changmin explained and earned a snicker from YooSu. 
 
"Aigoo. I'll go get him, just wait a couple of seconds." 
 
"Yunho-ah? Wake up, the food will get cold and we need to go to schedules!" The eldest called walking into Yunho's bedroom inhaling the musky sent of the leader, the younger boy just groaned. "If the leader doesn't wake up, what kind of example will that set?"  
 
"They don't listen anyway. And I'm tired Joongie, please?" 
 
"Yunnie, I know you're tired but come on. I'll bake you cookies."  Jaejoong sang, Yunho just pulled Jaejoong into a hug and went back to sleep. "We can have cream too. I'll even let you it off me."  Jaejoong said seductively, making Yunho's eyes widen immediately. 
 
The eldest gasped when the younger boy started kissing him aggressively. "Yunho! No, the kids are waiting downstairs." 
 
"So? I want a good morning kiss."  Yunho said pouting. 
 
"N-"  Jaejoong began to refuse but was made to stop when Yunho pinned him down underneath his well built body. 
 
"What's taking you so long? Changmi--" Yoochun started until he noticed Yunho on top of Jaejooog. "Eww, have some self control."  He added as a blushing Jaejoong pushed an annoyed, frustrated Yunho off him. 
 
"Umm. Let's go."  Jaejoong said and walked off with Yoochun as Yunho trailed behind. 
 
"Junsu, Changmin?"  Yoochun called seeing no food or people in the dining room. 
 
"In here."  The boys yelled from what sounded like the the living room. 
 
"Why have you moved all the food here?"  Jaejoong asked holding the bridge of his nose. 
 
"Junsu was annoying me. So I told him to go watch Dangerous Boys."  
 
"But I couldn't trust him with the food, so we moved it here."  Junsu said then laughed at the tv. Seeing his laughter, Jaejoong softened. 
 
"Okay. Let's just eat." 
 
"What took you so long anyway? I almost killed that squeaky dolphin." 
 
"They were all over each other. Gross."  Yoochun said pretending to be sick. 
 
"Please Yoochun, I heard you trying to seduce Junsu and then it failed so you had to play GTA with him."  The maknae said smirking. 
 
"Yoochun? It's hyu-"  Yoochun tried correcting the disrespectful maknae, only to be cut off by Junsu. 
 
"So you didn't want to play with me Chunny bunny?"  
 
"Chunny bu--"  
 
"Shut up Changmin."  Junsu snapped. 
 
"Woah angry dolphin."  Changmin said then grabbed some fruit. 
 
"Please don't play games so loudly so early in the morning."  Jaejoong took his chance to add, remembering how his sleep was disturbed. 
 
"What was that about self control?"  Yunho chuckled. 
 
"Well it's different because my Junsu has the most y adorable duck ."  Yoochun said and kissed Junsu making the dolphin blush. 
 
 "Well my Jae is iest beast ever. His ars-" 
 
 "Yunho."  Jaejoong said shooting him a glare. 
 
"Yuck. I'm done now."  Changmin said and walked away. 
 
"Yah. Come back we need to do the dishes."  Yunho shouted at him. 
 
"No." 
 
"Come back here right now."  The leader demanded. 
 
"Hyung, I need to get ready we have to leave in like 10 minutes." 
 
"10 minutes? HURRY UP BOYS."  Jaejoong said shoving the plates into the sink. 
 
Everyone went to their rooms and were in the process of getting ready, until. "Dolphin boy! Where is my bag!"  Changmin yelled. 
 
"I don't have it." 
 
"YOU PUT IT SOMEWHERE, FIND IT." 
 
"There's no time, Min we have to leave."  The leader told him. 
 
"I need my bag." 
 
"Sorry."  
 
"He doesn't need it, it's just filled with food."  Junsu said sticking his tongue out which made Changmin chuck one of Yoochun's millions of sandals at him. 
 
 "My sandal!"  
 
Junsu dodged it, yet a thump was heard, from what? 
 
"My vase!" Jaejoong shrieked as the flower vase shattered. 
 
"It's okay, I'll buy you another one."  Yunho said patting Jaejoong's back. 
 
"And it's filled with !"  Yoochun added remembering what they were talking about; pay back was sweet. 
 
"I DON'T WATCH ." 
 
"Yeah you do." 
 
"Leave him alone and get in the car."  Jaejoong said and held onto Yunho's hand as they walked to the car. Whilst Changmin stuck out his tongue at Yoochun.
 
As the boys settled down in the car, Changmin tapped Junsu. "What?"  
 
"I don't worship Xiahnism anymore."  Changmin said smugly. 
 
"OH MY GOD SUN, NO!"  Junsu shrieked.
 
Making Yunho yell. "Be quiet!"  
 
Yeah, so, that's more or less how a morning goes by for Dong Bang Shin Ki.