Characters

Back Off, He's Mine !

 

Major Characters:

Amber Josephine Liu – a tomboyish girl who likes Key and the whole campus knows about it. Brave and blunt. She punishes all the girls who flirt with Key. She’s the half sister of Jonghyun.

Kim Ki Bum or Key – a rich, diva, spoiled boy, who likes Hyoyeon but after knowing about Amber’s feeling towards him, he began to change his feelings for Hyoyeon. He is the best friend of Jonghyun.

Kim Jonghyun – half brother of Amber, he’s the ex-boy friend of Se Kyung and he still loves her, but when Luna came to his life, he started to like her.

Park Sun young or Luna – he has a crush on Onew, but Onew likes Vic. Then he met Jjong in the school completion. They always fight at first, but as time goes by, they begun to like each other.

Kim Hyoyeon – Key’s family friend, she is in her senior year. She knows about Key liking her. She’s majoring in dance. She started dating Onew.

Lee Jinki or Onew – he’s the bestfriend of Victoria, and he likes her. But his feelings changes when he met Hyoyeon. Elder brother of Taemin.

Choi Minho - he’s the classmate of Key, he’s friends with Amber, and they are basketball buddies. He likes Krystal.

Jung Soojung or Krystal – Amber’s best friend from States. She likes Minho.

Lee Taemin – younger brother of Onew. Sulli’s boyfriend.

Choi Jinri or Sulli – girlfriend of Taemin. Victoria’s younger half sister.

Song Qian or Victoria – Nickhun’s girlfriend, best friend of Onew. Elder sister of Sulli.

Nickhun – boyfriend of Victoria. Foreigner.

Minor Characters:

Kwon Yuri – likes Minho, best friend of Jessica jung

Jung Jessica – sister of Krystal. Boyfriend of Donghae

Gayoon – likes Key. Mean girl

Lee Donghae- boyfriend of Jessica

Nicole Jung – Key’s girl bestfriend