Wait... I'll go with you

Back Off, He's Mine !

 

Amber’s POV

Kringggggggggg. The school bell rang. All the students excitedly go out of their classrooms to have their lunch.

“Yes! Lunch time. Ahh, I’m really hungry.” She complained. She got up her seat and head to the door. She heard a loud screaming and squealing of girls. She looked to the direction of the commotion. She saw the Shinee boys walking to the hallway. And she immediately blushes of the sight of his long time crush.

“unni. Are you okay? Your face is red, are you sick or something?” asked Luna. She is one of your classmates and also one of your closest friends.

“n-no, I’m f-fine. I’m not sick.” She stuttered. She looked at Luna who looks confuse.

“Why are you stuttering? I’m just asking.” She looks at the direction that you’re looking. “Ha-ha, I know the reason why you’re blushing, I’m sure it’s because of Key.” Luna teased.

“aish! This girl! Let’s go, I’m hungry.” she complained. She walks to the entrance of the cafeteria. After buying their lunch, she goes to the table where Shinee is seated. She sat next to Key. “Hi Key oppa !” she greeted Key with a smile.

“Hi Amber.” Key greeted back with a smile.

“oppa, you look really handsome when you smile” she complemented Key.

“Ha-ha, thanks.”Key shortly replied.

You’re still admiring Key’s face when Jonghyun called you. “Yah, Amber! Key’s face is melting, stop staring at him. And why you only greet Key? How about us? Jonghyun complained.

“aish, Hi guys!” she forcefully smiled. “ oppa you’re really annoying! Aish!” she’s pissed off.

“Ha-ha, hyung she’s already pissed. You interrupted her day dreaming.” Minho teased and the others laughed.

“Yah! Choi Minho! Stop laughing, your spit is all over the food.” Amber shouted. She’s really pissed off. All the Shinee members know about her feelings about Key, that’s why they always tease Amber when she is talking to Key. And Key on the other hand, just laughs about it.

“Yah, Ambie, don’t get mad we’re just teasing you. Hahaha!” “Minho said between laughs. He really loves teasing amber, he likes seeing Amber’s pissed face. But he is friends with Amber.

“Don’t call me Ambie! Ahh! You always making me pissed aish! I’m starting to hate you, Minho.” She exclaimed. “Jjong oppa, can you come with me to the grocery store later? We’re running out of food stocks in the house. And I want to eat ice cream in the new store near the grocery.” She said to Jonghyun.

“Sorry Amber, I can’t come with you today I have practice for the competition after class. Just ask some friends to come with you, or maybe you ask… you know.” Jonghyun says while winking.

“Arghh! I already asked some of my friends, they are all busy. You’re the last one that I asked, and then you’re also busy. Arghh! Why everyone is busy? It’s really annoying.” She said while banging the tables.

“Yah! Amber, don’t bang the tables, you’re catching other’s attention.” Onew says.

“Ow, sorry oppa, I’m just pissed.” She sighs. “I guess I ask someone who’s willing to accompany me. Unlike someone who loves the competition more than her sister.” She said sarcastically.

 “Yah, Amber. I’m just busy nowadays. Can you please understand me?” Jonghyun said cutely.

 “Busy my ! I’m sure you’re just going to flirt with the instructor.” She said to Jonghyun. The other day she saw Jonghyun flirts with the vocal instructor. The vocal instructor is 4 years older than Jonghyun. That’s why she’s teasing him.

“Yah! I’m not flirting with her. She is old. And she’s ugly.” Jonghyun replied.

“Yeah, right.” She and the Shinee member’s laugh. “Hyung, I never taught you like that type of women.” Key says. And they laugh again.

“Aish! This kid!” Jonghyun says. He’s already pissed. “Yah! Amber, go away and ask someone.” He commanded Amber.

“Hahaha.  Alright, I’m going. Bye guys! Bye ahjumma-killer oppa! Hahaha” She and the others laugh loudly.” And Jonghyun’s face turned red. He’s really pissed. Then Amber got up of the seat and walks away.

“Wait, Amber!” Key calls her. She turns to Key. “Wae oppa?” She asked him. “I’ll go with you; I’ll wait for you at the gate later. Okey?” Key says to her. Amber smiled brightly. She’s really happy and her heart beats rapidly.

“Really oppa? She asked. She can feel her cheeks burning. She probably looks like a ripe tomato now.

“Ne, I’ll see you later.” Key smiled at her. She blushed really hard. “Thank you oppa!” She leaned closer to Key and gave him a peck on the cheeks. And she runs out of the cafeteria. 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter is out! haha.. sorry for the super late update guys. I'm busy with my school. 

Sorry for the wrong grammar :( I'm not that good in English

I hope you enjoy this chapter :D Thank you :D

                                                                                               - dAhN_LoVE -