Seohyun's Early Birthday Party

Seohyun's Early Birthday Party

Everyone in Super Junior’s dorm are busy with their morning activities. But there is one guy who hopelessly sat on the dining table. He put his head on the table and stared blanky at the phone in front of him. A pout slowly grew on his face as there’s no sound coming from his phone. He had been doing this for about an hour already, moving from one place to another just to stare at his phone. When his phone rang, he will immediately pick it up with a lot of expectations. Unfortunately, it is usually his teammates or his managers.

“Hyung, I knew my schedule already. Okay? You don’t need to call me again. That person is maybe calling me now but she can’t reach me because of your call!” he said annoyedly as his manager called him to remind him about his schedule for today.

And before the person on the line could scold him for his rude act, he had already ended the call, with a more growing pout on his face. He ended up his horrible morning with a loud sigh that seemed to dislocate one of his ribs. The annoyed Cho Kyuhyun is surely bad for the world.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah. I bet she didn’t call you yet!” commented Yesung as he went out from the bathroom and met up with the pissed maknae.

Kyuhyun scowled to him but he only chuckled.

“Eunhyuk beat Kyuhyuuuun~” Yesung said in a sing sang voice.

Yesung hurrily ran to his room before Kyuhyun could throw him a pillow from the chair. Kyuhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance as he lost a sight of his hyung. He took a peek at his phone again and groaned when it didn’t change at all.

Kyuhyun turned his head around as a sound of the door opened heard. Eunhyuk was coming out from his room as he looked around to his appearance, making sure that he looks cool.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted to him.

Eunhyuk looked up but soon gave Kyuhyun a lazy look. Everyone could see that he is tired of Kyuhyun’s annoying attitude.

“What? I’ve told you everything about last night!”

“I just want to check for one last time hyung. One last time! Are you sure that she didn’t mention my name?”

“NO KYU. Is that enough? God, I’ve probably said this for a hundred times.”

“Anieyo, you must be lying. She must have mention my name!”

“I’m not lying maknae. I’ve also said this for a hundred times already.”

Kyuhyun shoot him a death glare but Eunhyuk also harshly turned it back to him. A few moments later, Kyuhyun was the first one to stop it. He heaved another deep sigh as he slumped back into the chair. His eyes took a glance to his silent phone and another sigh came out from his mouth.

“Well, I guess it means that you haven’t succeeded on your project,” teased Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk has prepared for another scold or at least scowl from Kyuhyun. But the only thing he got was another deeeeep sigh from Kyuhyun. He stared blanky at his phone again. Oh my gosh, he is really in love with her.

“Hyung,” Kyuhyun called Eunhyuk, “do you think I should buy a present eventhough I’m not invited to her party?”

 

-o0o-

 

 

The girl who had made Kyuhyun become so agitated is no other than SNSD Seo Joohyun. Yesterday, she who will celebrated her birthday on 28th June, had invited some of her close friends to come to a dinner. Eunhyuk was invited in Kakao Talk. Leeteuk was also invited. Kyuhyun also heard that Amber and Changmin had already been invited by Seohyun. Even 2AM’s Jinwoon and Miss A’s Min were also invited. They are not even from SM Family. Unfortunately, up until now, Kyuhyun haven’t got any slight sign that he will be invited. Not even one.

Kyuhyun will proudly admit to everyone –except for Seohyun- that he had fell in love with her from the first time he saw her. The first time he got on somekind of first-day-tour on SM Entertainment office, he quickly mesmerized by the innocent girl he met on the corridor. She was chatting with a friend back then. She smiled politely to him as he passed by. And that smile, Kyuhyun could never forget that smile.

As the time goes on, he debuted with Super Junior and she debuted with SNSD. They barely exchange anything except for a polite smile and greeting. There isn’t any chance for them to talk just by the two of them. They were always surrounded by their members. Oh well, maybe there was some chance for them. But Kyuhyun was just too afraid to approach her and talk comfortably.

Kyuhyun was lucky when they paired him with Seohyun on SEOUL MV. It was definitely a moment when the two of them could talk properly without any of their members bothering. Kyuhyun was so happy. But of course, it wasn’t enough to make them became so close. After it ended, they came back to those polite smiles and greetings.

There are a few occasions that they would met, SPAO’s photoshoot or maybe in SM Entertainment office. But nothing had changed so much.

A heart attack almost made him collapsed when he watch Seohyun and Yonghwa on We Got Married. He quickly regret every chance that he let go just because he was afraid. He promised himself if there is another chance to come, he will definitely grab it to get closer to Seohyun. Unfortunately, he had to wait for a long time with an irritated heart to see Seohyun and Yonghwa, before Heaven finally gave him a second chance.

That chance was came as a duet in SM Town. They surely got closer with the duet. They practiced together for a long time. Added with some skinship to bring a spark in between them. They wanted to give a good performance for the audience. As for Kyuhyun, he also wanted to spend more time with Seohyun. They became a real friends. They do somethings that friends would do, like exchanging phone number, hanging around together (just the two of them, of course). Kyuhyun was grateful with his current condition with Seohyun. Friends, that word defined their relationship. Though he would growl if he saw another We Got Married episodes.

We Got Married is finally over and there is only one thing on Kyuhyun’s mind, to make Seohyun as his girlfriend.

It wasn’t as easy as it said. Their busy schedule always kept them apart. They can only meet up at SM Town or a little coincidence where both of them were free. Other than that, it was so hard to meet up. When he was in Seoul, Seohyun went to Japan. When Seohyun was in Seoul, he went to Super Show 4 all around the world. So unfortunate.

But they successfully kept their relationship close. They always knew each other condition just by a simple message. Twice or thrice phonecall per week was also became a routine for them. She also gave a good sign for Kyuhyun which made him continued his attention to her. Their friends always teased them when they were around. There’s no way that she didn’t now about his intention.

And why the hell she didn’t invite him to the party?????????

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

The dorm was already empty. Every member had left to complete their busy schedule. Some of them who didn’t have any schedule, just like Donghae or Kangin, had wholeheartedly left the dorm to avoid the bad-temper maknae. So basically, Kyuhyun was alone in the dorm.

Kyuhyun looked around the empty dorm. It felt so….. Empty. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“What is this? They said that they are my family, but they ran away when I’m sad,” he murmured softly as he went to take his laptop.

They wouldn’t run away if you didn’t stop scowling and scolding them. Kyuhyun shook his head. Hearing some voice in his mind wasn’t a good sign. Though the voice seemed like the voice of his hyungs.

He just got a message from his manager (which he expected to be coming from Seohyun, but soon rolled his eyes as manager hyung’s name came out). Manager hyung said that Kyuhyun and Siwon’s teaser photo had been appeared online.

He opened his laptop and quickly found his teaser photo in one of the famous Kpop website. Kyuhyun smiled happily to see the how Elf felt ecstatic by those teaser. He really hoped that they will be happy with Super Junior 6th album. It indeed contain the love from Super Junior to Elf, just like the other albums.

His phone rang all of sudden. Kyuhyun, who was still smiling as he scrolled down to see the comments, didn’t look at the phone caller and just answer it.

“Yoboseo?”

“Ah, Kyuhyun oppa.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widden in a second. His mouth hanged open and he freezed. That beautiful voice, it was Seohyun!

“Ah, uhm, yeah Seohyunnie. What’s up?” he said nervously.

He can imagine Seohyun’s smile widened as she titled her head on the other line.

“I have just looked at your teaser picture oppa. Chukkae, you look so handsome here.”

Kyuhyun chuckled at her praise. He could feel the blood coming up to his face. If he could see his face now, it must be a complete red shade.

“Well, you must have said that because I’m the most normal among the other members. Did you see Siwon hyung’s teaser? He looked like a man who hadn’t washed his hair for years. And Sungmin hyung’s? No one would say that she is a man.”

Seohyun laughed to hear his joke. The laugh filled Kyuhyun’s ears like the chirping sound of a bird, completely sweet.

“You’re right. They are kind of…. Um, weird. But I think Donghae oppa’s and Yesung oppa’s teaser were also as good as you,” she said again.

Kyuhyun whined on the phone. He obviously wanted Seohyun to hear that.

“Aigooo, did you call me just to praise my hyungs? Let’s just hang up then.”

“Hey, that’s not fair! I praised you earlier. I even said that you are handsome.”

“It didn’t count as you also praise my hyungs,” he said smugly.

Another laugh came from Seohyun. Kyuhyun also let out a small chuckle following her laugh. He just felt happy to be with her (not physically ‘be with her’ of course. Just emotionally).

“Cho Kyuhyun, you are really witty.”

“Thank you for your consideration Seohyunnie.”

Again and again, he could almost see the soft smile that came into Seohyun’s face. If only he could really see her face.

“What are you doing now oppa?”

“Just seeing my teaser picture.”

“Seriously? Oh how narcissistic you are Cho Kyuhyun,” she said with a loud sniff.

Kyuhyun only giggled lightly.

“Oppa, has Eunhyuk oppa told you about my party?” she suddenly asked. Kyuhyun’s ear soon stood up to hear the words ‘my party’.

“No he hasn’t tell me anything. What do you mean by party? Did you want to make a party for your upcoming birthday?” he said, trying to be the innocent Cho Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, something like that. It was actually a dinner. Since I have a schedule on 28th June. I wanted to make a small party in the rooftop with some close friends tonight. Well, would you like to come? I’ve already ask Eunhyuk oppa to tell you about that but maybe he forgot.”

Got it anchovy! You lied! A lot of frowns formed on his face as he heard Seohyun’s brief explanation. He didn’t know what Eunhyuk had planned by lying to him like this, but he will make sure that Eunhyuk got his revenge.

“You invited me to your party?” he said, amazed.

“Oh well, yes. If you’re not busy of course,” she said nervously.

“I will come of course. And I will be the first one to arrive Seo Joohyun,” he said proudly.

Seohyun giggled again to hear that.

“You silly man. I’ll wait for that oppa. See you later. Bye.”

“Bye Seohyunnie.”

They ended their phone call. A big smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s face, it’s edge almost touch his ears. He jumped from the chair and danced around the room like a crazy.

“She invited me! Horaaaaaaaaaayyy! Yeah! Yeah! Yeaaaah!”

Absolutely, that is a way to change Kyuhyun’s day from a super bad day into a pure happy day like this. Seohyun indeed knew how to turn his world upside down.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

“Looking from your expression, you must had been invited to Seohyun’s party,” Sungmin said teasingly.

They were just done another promotion for I AM at CGV. Since his coming, Kyuhyun has been acting so nicely. His smile didn’t vanished for this whole occasion. Looking back at how he’d been the worst-mode maknae this morning, Sungmin quickly knew what happened to him. Seohyun must had invited him to the party.

“Neh Sungmin noona, you must have somekind of sixth sense,” he said happily as they walked back to the car.

Sungmin groaned in frustation. Since his teaser photo came out, Kyuhyun didn’t stop about how he really look like a woman. He even started to call him noona.

“Aish, I’ve told you not to call me noona,” he muttered annoyedly.

Kyuhyun only grinned with satisfaction. Sungmin knew it was a futile use to make Kyuhyun stop calling him ‘noona’. Cho Kyuhyun won’t stop until he got bored. When they finally arrived in front of Sungmin’s car, Sungmin throw the car key to Kyuhyun.

“You drive,” said Sungmin.

After a few minutes, they drove away from CGV to get back to the dorm. Kyuhyun will prepare himself for Seohyun’s party while Sungmin shall do another schedule.

“Anyway, have you prepared any gift for Seohyun? What will you- Ouch!!!”

Kyuhyun hit the brake in a second. He was frozen in his place. Sungmin only stared at him in annoyance. His head successfully hit the car’s door.

“Noona….., I forgot to buy her a present….” he said dramatically.

In a second, Sungmin regreted to ask about the present to Kyuhyun. Because he started to drive like a maniac to go home. And that was terrifying.

In the dorm, he was becoming Mr. Moody again. He asked everybody about their opinion but soon against it, making them annoyed.

“Listen Kyu. If you didn’t like my opinion then don’t ask me!” said Donghae as Kyuhyun had asked him about the clothes he should wear but denied it three times in a row.

“But I don’t know what to wear! If I just use my usual style, Eunhyuk hyung will surely beat me!” he complained as another pout appeared on his face.

Donghae’s eyes inched smaller. He stared at Kyuhyun sharply.

“Do you want to look like Eunhyuk?”

“Well, no. But-“

“Do you want Seohyun to mistake you as Eunhyuk?”

“Of course no! Yah, she won’t-“

“Then don’t try to be like Eunhyuk! Just be yourself Cho Kyuhyun!” Donghae cut him out again and quickly left the room, before the younger one can talk anymore.

In the end, Kyuhyun choose a plain black T-Shirt and a jeans. He felt so plain. But hey, Donghae said to just be himself!

“Oh man,” he murmured as he looked at his watch.

Kyuhyun just realized that he had spent too much time to prepare his clothes. Yet, he hasn’t found anything as a gift. With a quick farewell to his hyungs, he dashed to one of the famous mall in South Korea to buy some gift.

He put an eyeglasses on his face as a disguise. Though people may still recognize him as Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior, but he really hoped no one will disturb him today. He is in a hurry.

He thought about the present on his way to the mall. Sadly he was still confused, yeah. Victoria had told him a lot about buying a gift for a woman. Don’t buy her a perfume. When the smell of the perfume is gone, your relationship will also gone. Same goes to clothes. A doll? That’s too childish. Though Seohyun was widely known for her liking to Keroro. But Kyuhyun didn’t want to give her a doll. He wanted to show him that he was serious.

So he ended up staying in his car a bit longer to search a good present in the internet.

“A wine? Ah anieyo, that health freak girl may throw it to the garbage. A frame with photo? Damn it, there’s no time to choose the photo. A box of chocolate? Yeah, and our relationship will be gone as she ate the last bite of the chocolate. Aish, why there isn’t anything good here!?”

Minutes later, he came out from his car and dashed into the mall. Somehow, he had find something good for her in the internet. He prayed in his heart that he would find it in this mall.

30 minutes later Kyuhyun went out from one of the store in the ground floor of the mall with a bright smile on his face. He looked again at his present and chuckled ligthly. This is a define of a best gift.

As he walked past through the store, his eyes caught a toy shop, especially on a girl fairy set on the display window. It was a mannequin with a shimmering dress, a magic wand, a stuffed wing on its back. But the thing that really caught his eyes was the tiara on its head. It was just a kid’s lovely toy. He didn’t know why but he like it.

“Looking for a present to your sister ahjusshi?” said the shopkeeper, breaking his short daydream.

Kyuhyun stepped back as the result of feeling surprised by her coming. But he soon smiled and shook his head.

“Ani, I’m looking a present for my friend.”

The shopkeeper stared at him intentionally. Kyuhyun’s heart did some short of gymnastic gymnastic routine as it beat fastly, afraid that she will recognize him as the maknae from Super Junior.

“She must be really special to you. I can see it by your expression! Is she your girlfriend?” she asked happily.

“No, not yet. Well, I mean, I hope so,” he answered nervously. Kyuhyun didn’t know why but the shopkeeper successfully made him blush.

The shopkeeper giggled lightly. She get inside the shop and came out with the tiara on her hand.

“Isn’t this a perfect gift for your soon-to-be girlfriend? It showed that she will be a princess in your heart.”

Minutes later, Kyuhyun walked out from the mall with a box of present and a tiara on his hands. He shook his hand at how he give up to buy the tiara, though he already had his gift. The shopkeeper must have somekind of charmspeak, he concluded.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

Kyuhyun parked his car on the parking area of the café. Kyuhyun promised Seohyun that he will be the first to come. He took a deep breath as he get down from his car. He really hoped so.

In his imagination, there’s only Seohyun in the rooftop. He will sneak out from her back and put the tiara on her head. Before she can turn her back, his hand will move to close her eyes. She will shrieked and surprised in happiness. After she can guess his identity, she will turn around with her sparkling eyes. Those sparkling eyes that will tell him how happy she is, even without any words. The most thing that Kyuhyun love from her will also come, her smile. They will talk happily, just the two of them, without any of her friends. He will flirt and a lot. And, the will come in the most romantic moment between them, Kyuhyun had to analyze it carefully, and he will give her gift to her. That was a perfect plan.

But that plan was soon burned and flied away with its ashes as Kyuhyun saw Seohyun and Eunhyuk on the rooftop. They were chatting awkwardly but still, it crashed Kyuhyun’s perfect plan. Once again, the anchovy beat the evil maknae.

Most importantly, Seohyun’s back wasn’t facing him. It was Eunhyuk’s back that he could see. Seohyun was staring at him sharply, as if accusing him, you aren’t the first. He could see a glimpse of disappointment on her face but it soon disappeared as she smiled to him.

“Kyuhyun oppa!” she called as her hand waved to him. Eunhyuk turned his head around and also waved to him.

Kyuhyun gulped down, feeling somehow sad that this perfect plan failed.

“Aigooooo, how can you be so long. I was so surprised that I was the first one to arrive!” Eunhyuk said happily as Kyuhyun approached them.

Eunhyuk soon shut his mouth as Kyuhyun scowl at him. Though he wasn’t so sure why the maknae is angry at him. Kyuhyun turned his attention towards Seohyun who was staring at him amusedly. Her smile still attached on her face.

“Close your eyes,” he commanded her.

Seohyun stared at him confusedly but she soon obeyed. Without any hesitation, Kyuhyun put the tiara on her head. She was so surprised as her hand traced her head which had the tiara on it now. She took it off and stared at it.

“I found your lost tiara princess,” Kyuhyun said jokingly.

Seohyun put the tiara on her head again and smiled at him. She bowed politely.

“Thank you my lord. This was a wonderful gift for me.”

It was like everything were gone, Eunhyuk, the table, the food, everything. It was like there are only Seohyun and Kyuhyun on the rooftop. They were staring at each other now, with a smile plastered on both of their face. His hand went down to his pocket, where the box of Seohyun’s gift placed.

But Eunhyuk’s cough crashed their moment.

“Well, hello, if both of you realize that I’m still here.”

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance. He scowled again to Eunhyuk to make him shut up. But his hyung only rolled his eyes.

“If you didn’t realize Kyu, Seohyun invited her friends, not only you. So you have to prepare that some people will soon come.”

“Shut up hyung,” Kyuhyun said as he sit on the chair.

Seohyun only giggled to see her two oppas fighting like that. Super Junior had this kind of bright environment around their members. She could imagine how fun their practice went on with members like that. No wonder that Changmin felt envious with them.

Seohyun pour a glass of cola to Kyuhyun’s glass. He raised an eyebrow.

“No soju or wine for your birthday?”

“Cola is already bad for you oppa,”she answered calmly.

Kyuhyun shook his head but drink his cola soon. They just spent time by talking about each other and taking some picture as they waited for the others to come. It was until Kyuhyun realized about his matters with Eunhyuk.

“Hyung, you lied to me. You told me that Seohyun didn’t say anything about inviting me to this party,” Kyuhyun said straight to the point.

Eunhyuk almost choked out his cookie when he heard that. Kyuhyun’s eyes were darting him, showing how he felt irritated by his hyung’s joke. Eunhyuk grinned awkwardly.

“I’m sorry for that. It’s just so fun to see you like that. Seohyun-ah, you have to see how this man mourning over my lie that you didn’t invite him. He kept looking at his phone sadly and asking me about our talk last night. You might be shocked if you measure the length of his pout. He kept pouting for I-don’t-even-know-how-long. I won’t be surprise if he turn into a goldfish soon. Aigooo, It was the best prank of this year.”

Kyuhyun scowled at Eunhyuk but he can’t reach Eunhyuk as he was kind of far from Kyuhyun. Throwing something on the table was probably not a good idea. He can surely feel a certain girl was now staring at him amusedly. Kyuhyun tried as hard as he can no to blush though it seemed like his body betrayed him.

“Is that true?” Seohyun asked softly.

Kyuhyun was silenced for a moment. He didn’t know how to answer that. Seohyun might have concluded it by the full red shade on his face. So why did she still have to ask? Stupid Eunhyuk and his lose mouth!

Unfortunately he was saved by the need to answer his question as Heechul and Sooyoung came to them. While they were exchanging greeting and congratulation, Kyuhyun slowly heaved a sigh of relief. By the time Eunhyuk was looking at him with that foolish grin, Kyuhyun sured he will kill his hyung when the right time comes

Soon after, Jinwoon of 2AM and Amber came. They were Seohyun’s close friend. But Kyuhyun frowned when Jinwoon and Seohyun exchanged a hug. He swear that he saw Jinwoon’s face turn into a red shade. That’s not how a friend should be.

“Someone is being jealous here,” whispered someone from behind him.

Kyuhyun almost shrieked in surprise. He turned his head and found Sooyoung grinning widely in front of him.

“I’m not jealous.”

“Considering how you stared at them sharply just like an eagle to its prey, I won’t believe you. You are jealous to Jinwoon-sshi,” she teased again, followed by a naughty giggle.

“No, I’m not. And you Choi Sooyoung, if you didn’t shut the mouth of yours. I will-“

“Oh let’s take a picture!” Sooyoung cut it out as she pulled Kyuhyun towards the other.

Didn’t want Seohyun to be close to Jinwoon, Kyuhyun quickly took a place next to her. They take some pictures and Kyuhyun didn’t even move from his spot. Sometimes he took a glance at Jinwoon, just to make sure that he didn’t get closer to Seohyun. Sooyoung wanted to laugh out loud to see his oppa’s childish act. But it will made everyone curious and Kyuhyun will kill her for that.

“Saengil chukkae hamnida….! Saengil chukkae hamnida……!”

Suddenly a song coming from the door. Yoona and Sunny came out, holding a big cake on their hand. Everyone soon followed to sing the song. Seohyun closed as she was so surprised. She just wanted to held a small dinner with some of her close friends. She had no idea that her unnies will bring her a cake.

“Make a wish Seobaby!” said Sunny as Seohyun was ready to blow the candle.

Seohyun closed her eyes and whispered her wish in her heart. Her hands held each other as it placed in front of her chest. She prayed in her heart seriously, for everything will turn out as she wish.

“I can’t tell you,” she said cutely as everyone were staring at her curiously.

Seohyun blowed up the candle and a loud clap surrounded them. She smiled beautifully to them.

“Thank you everyone. I’m really glad that you all came today. Actually I only wanted to have a small dinner but you turn it into a wonderful party!” she said gladly.

“Just cut the cake Seohyun-ah! We’re hungry!” said Changmin who has just came.

“Yaaaah!” shouted Kyuhyun.

“Yaaaah oppa!” shouted Yoona at the same time.

Seohyun laughed softly to see her friends witty act. Slowly, she cut the cake into some pieces and gave the first one to Changmin.

“Since, you are so hungry, you’d better got the first cake oppa,” she said happily.

Changmin, the food lovers, eat the cake without any doubt. He didn’t realize that his bestfriend stared at him irritatedly. Kyuhyun want the first cake.

“Someone is being jealous again~”

Kyuhyun had already knew that the whisper came from Sooyoung’s mouth. He gave her his death glare but the younger one only chuckled amusedly.

“Why did you always-“

“Tease you? Same goes to you oppa. You teased everybody, a lot.”

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance. He want to reply it with another harsh comment but Sooyoung moved away to get the cake. As he was watching Sooyoung with annoyance, his eyes suddenly met up with Seohyun’s eyes. Seohyun smiled softly to him. She took a piece of the cake and approached Kyuhyun.

“Do you want some?” she asked.

Kyuhyun grinned mischievously.

“Only if you feed me.”

Seohyun soon blushed by his witty words. But she only nodded and feed Kyuhyun with her hand. Kyuhyun’s eyes twinkled brigthly as he chew the cake. Seohyun could only lowered her head, didn’t have much power to face Kyuhyun’s eyes. Without them realizing, everybody was shouting and teasing him. Eunhyuk even took some picture of them. That just added more red shade on their already red face.

More guests came to the party such as Leeteuk, Miss A Min, and Seohyun’s bestfriend, Hwanhee. Eventhough Eunhyuk was the first one to leave the café, the party is still going fun. After eating some delicious food that had been prepared, they asked the servant to bring a set of karaoke for them. That’s how the party turn into a singing and dancing competition.

Kyuhyun and Changmin came to the front and perform Eunhyuk and Donghae’s Oppa Oppa. They ended up with a big applause from the audience. They performed it better than they expected. After that, Kyuhyun went back to the couch and watch the other from a far.

He slowly touched the box that stayed in his pocket. Now, he didn’t know how to give it to Seohyun. They will surely be teased if he gave it in front of their friends.

Should I give it later? It’s not yet her birthday anyway.

Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh. If only he didn’t come late tonight, this gift might have been on Seohyun’s hand.

“Why did you look so awful?” said Changmin as he took a seat next to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who was still annoyed by this man, stared sharply to him.

“Because you took my first cake.”

But Changmin only laughed to hear that. Kyuhyun soon followed him to laugh. Being friends for years, Kyuhyun found it hard to get angry to Changmin, especially just by a simple matter like this.

“I’m just hungry you know. I don’t even care whether it was the first cake or the fiftieth cake. I’ll eat it.”

Kyuhyun only sniffed as the reply. He leaned in to the couch. His eyes went to the certain girl who was laughing out loud to see one of her guest’s dance. Her eyes twinkled and sparked with happiness. She blinked for a few times and then laughed again. Her body danced, following the music that come. She couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. Kyuhyun sured that she must be really happy today.

It’s always been nice to watch her from a far like this. Watching her every movement, the changing expression on her face, it was actually a fun thing to do for Kyuhyun. Some of his hyungs accused him as a stalker. But he didn’t care.

Once again, her eyes caught his eyes. He was quickly blushed as he was caught in the act. She walked slowly to him, approaching him. Maybe she wanted to scold him for staring at him like some sort of maniac. Being a nice guy, Changmin soon walked a way as Seohyun sat on the other side of Kyuhyun.

“Don’t you want to join the party?” she asked.

“Nah, I jut want to see it from here. Well, I’m not on the mood to dance and sing.”

Seohyun raised an eyebrow.

“A Super Junior member admitted he isn’t on the mood for dancing and singing. Waow, how could you?”

Kyuhyun shrugged and smiled.

“I’m just a human Seo Joohyun.”

Kyuhyun looked around him. Everybody were still busy dancing and singing. Kyuhyun caught a sight of Changmin and he soon knew that his friend is watching at them curiously. But Kyuhyun shrugged it off. He won’t get any better chance than this.

“Look Seohyun-ah, I knew it isn’t your birthday yet. But I wanted to give my present now. Can I?” he asked.

Seohyun’s eyes blinked for a few times. She stared at her confusedly.

“You’ve already gave me your present,” she said as she pointed at the tiara on her head.

Kyuhyun shook his head, feeling somehow unpatient. Someone might crashed their moment again if he didn’t do it soon.

“No. I mean that’s my present, yes. But this is my other present for you. Well.”

Kyuhyun quickly took the box from his pocket. Seohyun gasped, she quickly recognized it as a jewelry box. It was actually a nice black jewelry box. Seohyun didn’t even dare to imagine what’s going to be in the inside of the box.

Kyuhyun smiled softly to see her surprised expression. Her eyes widened and opened a little, it was cute. Slowly, he opened the box. Seohyun let out another gasp of shock. Her hand went to her hanged open mouth. There, in the box, was a beautiful necklace. A necklace made from a white gold chain and a pearl pendant. The pearl reflected the light that come to its perfect round body. It was simple yet beautiful. Seohyun quickly knew that she liked the necklace. But it was surely too much for her.

“Oppa, this is too much for me. I can’t accept it.”

“Why can’t you? I bought it for you of course,” Kyuhyun said, feeling somehow irritated by her statement.

Seohyun quickly knew the sign. Kyuhyun was feeling annoyed by her statement. She bowed to him.

“I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t mean to insult you. I just….. This is just……”

Seohyun couldn’t find a word to say it to Kyuhyun. Without waiting for her to find the right words, Kyuhyun took the necklace from the box.

“Turn around and put up your hair,” he commanded her.

Seohyun hesitated for a second but soon obeyed as Kyuhyun stared at her with his known sharp gaze. Slowly Kyuhyun opened the necklace chain. He put it around Seohyun’s neck and closed it. Seohyun stared at the necklace on her neck. Her hand slowly caressed it. She felt a hand on her arms and her body turned around in a sudden. She quickly faced Cho Kyuhyun with a bright smile on his face.

“There, you look so beautiful with that.”

Seohyun could feel her tears brimmed in her eyes. She felt so touched by this man’s attention to her. He even gave her a necklace! She couldn’t even deny the feeling that had been formed in her heart.

“Pearl is a birthstone for June. So it’s your birthstone. I’ve searched about a gift for a woman and found that this will be the best for you. Although it was just a simple pearl pendant. But, yeah, I hope you like it Seohyun-ah,” he said confidently, still with that smile on his face.

A tear slowly came down on Seohyun’s cheek. She could no longer held it. Kyuhyun frowned to see that. His hand slowly caressed her cheek to wipe away the tear.

“Hey don’t cry. This is your night Seohyunnie.”

“I just…. Oh my gosh, thank you so much oppa. You just gave me the most wonderful present that I ever had,” she said still trying to hold her tears.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to emphasize it. Well, I’m glad you like it.”

Seohyun nodded slowly. Her eyes darted into his eyes. He could feel those sharp gaze came into his soul. And suddenly, without much thinking, Kyuhyun slip out those words.

I love you.”

Seohyun’s eyes widened in surprise. She can’t seemed to believe what he just said. He said ‘I love you’. No, her ears might have manipulated it. But….

“What did you just say oppa?”

He was frozen in his place. It feels like his mouth was doing on its own. He was just as surprised as Seohyun that he said those words. His blood lifted up to his cheek and made it turn as red as tomato. But he can’t turn back.

“I just said I love you Seo Joohyun. And I’m serious. I think you’ve already know my intention by everythin that happened between us,” Kyuhyun said, more confident than he expected.

Seohyun’s mind was still trying to comprehend everything that happened in a sudden. She gulped down, didn’t know how to react.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend Seohyun-ah?”

It seemed like Seohyun’s body also working on her own. When she realized it, her head already nodded to this man’s question. Now it’s Kyuhyun’s turned to be surprised.

“Seriously? Did you really mean that? Did you really want to be my girlfriend?” he asked as his hands grabbed her arms.

Seohyun giggled at this man’s reaction. Somehow she gained her mind again.

“Yes oppa, I want to be your girlfriend. I think….., I love you too,” she said shyly. Her face was already as red as Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun wanted to scream in joy when a big applause came from the other guest. They turned around to see their friends were applausing and congratulating them. They yelled out loud to tease them. Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly. Again and again, their friends crashed their moments.

Kyuhyun looked up to find that Seohyun was smiling and staring at him shyly. Her face was a full shade of red but she still looked so happy. Kyuhyun sighed again, but happily now. With her as his girlfriend now, he was sured that there will be a lot of moments for them without anyone crashed it.

“Come on! New couple should shared some dance!” Leeteuk shouted to them.

Kyuhyun pulled out his hand and felt so happy when Seohyun grabbed it. They went to the front and started to dance to a song.

Kyuhyun closed the gap between them as Seohyun gasped in shock. He smiled widely to her.

“Happy early birthday Seohyun-ah.”

With that, he dipped her back so her hair is brushing the floor. Everyone were cheering loudly to see their act. Kyuhyun turned her around as she closed her eyes, her hands gripped Kyuhyun’s shoulder tightly, afraid.

“Open your eyes.”

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes. She stared at Kyuhyun’s face above him while the world was turning around. She soon laughed happily

When Kyuhyun pulled her up. She gave him a heart attack by giving him a peck on his cheek. He stared at her in shock. But Seohyun could see that he was happy, as happy as she is. She smiled brightly for that. It was surely the best early birthday party, ever.

 

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like it guys. I made it in one day! Oh my god, I can’t believe it kekeke

There are some rumors that Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a Keroro necklace. But for the sake of this story, I made him give her a pearl necklace.

Thank you for reading! Comments are really appreciated!

Once again, Happy Birthday Seohyun!