Bangkok Dressing Room

SS501 One Shots

“Hyung…what did I do to deserve this? My fans will absolutely have something to say about all this tomorrow when the fancam is up on the Internet,” grumbled Hyung Jun, pouting while drying his hair and body after being showered by Kim Hyun Joong during the end of their concert at Bangkok a few minutes earlier.

 

Kim Hyun Joong just laughed at him and with the towel he has in his hands, he went over to him and helped to dry his drenched hair. “No, they won’t. They would absolutely say ‘Ah…leader so cute…Leader having so much fun with magnae…’ hahaha…”

 

Hearing the remarks and imitation of how their fans would say from his group leader made him laughed out loud. Nobody can really win with the older brother in SS501 especially this one. His different way of thinking was his number one charm. The other members laughed as well at his remarks.

 

“Ah…I know who I could confide to about your bullying! Once we are back at Korea, I am going to call noona,” he tried to threatened Kim Hyun Joong.

 

“Ya! Why do you have to drag him in this? Aaa…talking about her…where’s Yong Saeng?”

 

“I think I saw him going to the toilet.”

 

“Dry yourself up…Yong Saeng ah…where are you? Yong Saeng ah…”

 

He watched Hyun Joong walked out of the dressing room towards the toilet, calling out again and again to the other older member of the group with a t-shirt on his shoulder, clearly printed with the picture of Hyun Joong and his girl. Smiling by the act of his hyung, he actually was envy of him. His hyung was his idol. The person he looked up to. He wanted to be like his Kim Hyun Joong hyung. How he acted, the way he brings himself effortlessly and even now, his having the one thing he wanted badly…a girlfriend.

 

“Ah…thirsty…Jung Min ah, let me have your bottle,” he asked for the mineral bottle Park Jung Min had in his hand, making his way towards him with his right hand stretched straight outward for the bottle.

 

Park Jung Min looked at him with his lips pouting and shook his head. Seeing ‘the horse’ shaking his head and hurriedly opening the bottle to finish up the water, he ran towards him and snatched the bottle from his hand, laughing at his achievement and the annoying look on Jung Min’s face.

 

“Ya! That’s mine!! Why do you snatch it away? Aren’t you watery enough? Just take your shirt, squeezed it and you’d get the water!”

 

“Ya! Why are you being so stingy? I’m not going to buy stuff from your shopping mall. I’m going to put bad remarks on the site!” he retorted, making his cute annoyed expression at Jung Min while drinking the water from the bottle till the last drop with Jung Min glaring at him, “Aissh…this kid!”

 

He knew he won when Jung Min didn’t counter attack his remark. Walking nearer to Jung Min, he flashed his small, sweet smile and settled his head on Jung Min’s shoulder, “Don’t be mad Jung Min ah…I’ll buy lots of clothes okay…but who should I give them too? I don’t have any girlfriend. How about I buy them for you?”

 

Park Jung Min flicked his forehead, “Bābo!”

 

Rubbing his head from the flick, he chortled and with his evil eye look, he slapped Jung Min’s and ran off laughing out loud when he heard the scream coming out from Jung Min’s mouth cursing him behind him. Still laughing, he went into the toilet happily to change into something dry. In the toilet he saw the two older brothers are talking happily about the t-shirts Hyun Joong received from his fans.

 

“Aissh…they are still talking about that t-shirt? Back in Korea, I’m going to call noona and complaint about hyung. Noona would absolutely side me…I’m his favourite young master. Hehehe…” Hyung Jun softly planned his revenge on his hyung who kept squirting water and dumped two bottles on him that night.

 

“Hyung Jun ah…go change. You’ll be sick if you don’t change from that damped clothes.”

 

“Ahh…Kyu Jong ah…don’t frighten me like that! I could get a heart attack from that,” Hyung Jun snorted, putting his hand on his chest.

 

Seeing that his other group member has changed, Hyung Jun gave Kyu Jong a mischievous look. “You’ve changed…hehehehe…Kyu Jong ah…”

 

“Don’t you dare…”

 

With his grinning face and playful look, Kyu Jong tried to make his escape from what he knew planned in Hyung Jun’s head but he lost when Hyung Jun managed to hugged him with his wet clothes. “Hyung Jun ah!!!”

 

Letting go of Kyu Jong, his grin didn’t disappear. He was satisfied that he managed to make Kyu Jong wet. “Hahahaha…” He laughed before leaving Kyu Jong and entered one of the changing rooms. He was satisfied that he managed to play tricks with his group members. Changing into the dry clothes, he lulled the Oh! song from Girls Generation happily and even changed some of the wordings to suit him. Once he settled changing, he opened the door and was stunned to see a water hose in front of him held by Jung Min while Kyu Jong standing by the side. Before he could manage to say anything, water sprouted from the hose and drenched him from head top bottom, again, on the same night.

 

 

 

 

Idea / Source:

Absolutely from their Persona Concert.  I love their act during the encore part where they play with the waters...