Have You Seen My Girl?

SS501 One Shots

“There will be a new tenant moving in today, honey.”


“Oh? Really? That’s nice…it has been some time since we have a new tenant…I wonder if the new tenant know about our daughter.”


“Honey, you know the result of someone knowing our daughter is like finding a needle in a haystack? It has been so long…we have no idea how she look like now.”


“I know, but a mother instinct will always help her to identify her own children. I really hope we could find her. I miss her so much and I can’t go on if I don’t see her for the last time.”


“I will always be by your side. I can’t go on if you don’t either. We will search for her together…even if it means forever.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Arggh…I’m so tired! Do we really have to move in right after practice?” Hyung Jun argued, his lips pouting, unsatisfied with the ordeal of moving in to their new dorm late at night and not to mention after they are pretty beat up practicing their dance move.

 

An older man patted the young boy’s shoulder, “Sorry, we have too. All of you have a very early morning schedule tomorrow. So, go and choose your room.”

 

Hearing that he could choose his own room, the young boy named Kim Hyung Jun hurriedly carried his bag into the room and scouted each room until he was satisfied with the middle room. He put his bag down, smiling in triumph. He watched the other members of his group dragging their bag inside the house and eyed at him.

 

“This is my room! Yong Saeng hyung, come and be my roommate! Let me help you with your bag.”

 

The one named Yong Saeng looked over at another boy; his expression was like asking his permission whether he could be in the same room as the boy who called out to him. When the other boy nodded, Yong Saeng moved towards the room where Hyung Jun had been waiting. He helped him with his bag and they went back out again to get their mattress.

 

The other boy that Yong Saeng looked at before took his bag into the first room he saw and put his bag at the corner of the room. Another boy stuck his head inside the same room, looking around it before asking his question to the first boy, “Hyung, can I stay in your room? I don’t want to be with Jung Min, he hit people when he’s being disturbed.”

 

The first boy nodded, “Sure, Kyu Jong. You can stay with me. Let’s go get our mattress outside. I’m tired. I want to sleep.”

 

The last boy at the entrance watched as the other members chose their room. He smiled widely. He’s happy to get a room by himself. He walked towards the end of the corridor to the last room and set his bag inside the room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“They are just boys. I hear the older man said something about having schedule. They must be in a group. I don’t know honey; maybe these boys don’t know our daughter.”


“But, they are of similar age like her now…probably they know her. People with the same age know one another, don’t they?”


“Let’s just watch…who knows?”


“They look like such nice boys, right darling? I like the boy from the first room. The one with black hair. He look so handsome and nice to his younger friend. I would want my daughter to date someone like him.”


“Hahaha…honey, you think too much. Our daughter can find her own mate.”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It has been 2 weeks now since they moved into their new dorm. They have brought in bed, sofa, television, dining table, all the basic furniture a house should have. Only Yong Saeng and Hyung Jun’s room doesn’t have a bed yet since their bed broke during the move. That morning they have a late schedule, around 9 am and everyone was happy to be able to sleep in even if it’s only an hour.

 

The one that got up the earliest was from the first room. It was surprising since the boy was the hardest to wake up in the morning. They had tried many ways to wake him up, even the television people had tried but the boy was really a deep sleeper. So, having him to wake up the first that morning was a real shocker. Even his manager can’t believe he had managed to wake up on time by himself.

 

He went to the bathroom to shower and clean himself. It was when he had finished shaving and was brushing his teeth that he had a shocked of his life. From the mirror in front of him, he saw a silhouette figure of a man standing behind him. When he turned around there was no one in sight. Frightened by the sudden encounter, he ran out of the bathroom towards his manager.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What are you doing honey?”


“I’m trying to do something for the boys. They are such nice boys and I’m happy to see them all together. They must be tired after their practice, so I’m thinking of making something to cheer them up.”


“Keep it down honey; you’d wake up the boys. Oh no, someone opened their door. You better stop.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, could I talk to you for a while?” Kyu Jong asked his hyung, Kim Hyun Joong, his roommate.

 

Hyun Joong nodded, turning his face towards , the center of their group, SS501. “What’s in your mind?”

 

“Yesterday, I heard some noise outside, somewhere in the kitchen. I thought it was the others but when I opened the door, the house was dark and all of them are asleep in their room but I could still hear some noise from the kitchen. But after a while, the sound stopped.” Kyu Jong looked at his roommate, waiting for his feedback.

 

“I think it’s the ghost of the house. Remember I told you about the man in the bathroom? I think it’s him.”

 

“Emm…I remember the story and how you ran out of the bathroom without anything on your body towards manager’s room. I also remember how he yelled at you for doing something like that and the racket woke me up. Luckily when I went to look, you are already wrapped in a towel. Hahahahaha…..”

 

Kim Hyun Joong threw his pillow towards Kyu Jong who was laughing out loud because of the story. They were throwing each other’s pillow when they heard a feminine laughter softly somewhere in the room. Both of them stopped and looked at each other. They searched for the source of the laughter when Kyu Jong froze.

 

“Hyu…hyung…up there…cupboard…”

 

Hyun Joong looked up at the direction of the cupboard. He too froze. On top of the cupboard was the figure of a woman. The figure was very hazy and one could see through it, and just like that the figure disappeared.

 

The boys left their room’s light on and covered the face and body with their blanket, trying hard to ignore what they have seen and forced themselves to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why did you go into the boys’ room?”


“They are playing around and I wanted to have a look. They are really funny. They are talking about you, darling. The time you went into the bathroom to have a look at the dark haired boy and asking him about our daughter.”


“I must say, that was really funny. He didn’t even cover his manhood when he ran outside of the room.”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jung Min, I heard you guys moved out of the dorm. It was only 2 months since you guys moved in. What’s wrong?”

 

“Aaa…Min Ji noona. Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong hyung and the manager has been experiencing very weird encounter there. With ghosts. Two ghosts…Hyun Joong hyung said that they were husband and wife. I don’t know, I’ve never seen or heard any.”

 

“Emm…I lived there a long time ago. There was a massive fire breakout about 11 years ago. I was 13 at that time. My parents died in that fire. I was staying over at my friend’s house when it happened. If I’m not mistaken, the fire took 10 lives. They rebuild the area after 2 years of the fire,” said the noona while doing her stretches.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that noona.”

 

“Oh, it’s been so long. I still missed them but I know they are some where better now. And I’ll meet them one day. Come on Jung Min, let’s get on with our training. Call the other boys. The concert is just a few days away.”

 

“Yes, noona.”

 

 

 

Idea / Source:

This idea comes from Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong's story telling during on of the episode in S.O.S show and also during Strong Hearts where Kim Hyun Joong told about his encounter with the ghosts.