Just another day with Girls' Time~

Am I loving U? ♥

 

Narrators P.O.V

 

Seven people came storming into the private lunch room on the 3rd floor inside WM Entertainments main building. The group screamed like children for roughly 5 minutes until Illa stood up and shouted on the top of her lungs.

 

“YAH!~ Get a hold of yourself children! Aish! Learn some manners!” Illa screamed in a harsh motherly tone, then suddenly turned cute and placed a simple smile on her face.

image

“Mianhaeyo...” The group replied in unison.

“One at a time please,” JinYoung said trying to look as if he had control of the situation.

“Eonni,” Nara replied, “KiWoo is here...”

“Mmm? Oppa KiWoo...?” Illa responded dumb founded.

“Ne!” Amber responded, “Mmm... eonni, where is KiWoo Oppa?”

tumblr_m6l96dvmoA1r7xf6to6_250.gif

Nara looked around for a second, then replied “Aigoo! KiWoo Sunbaenim!! WHERE ARE YOU!?” She screamed in the harshest tone anyone outside of Girls' Time have ever heard her use.

 

Baro's mouth fell wide open at the sound of Nara's voice and he almost collapsed to the floor. Sandeul turned his head and looked at him with bewildered eyes, “HA HA HA HA.” is all the could escaped Sandeuls mouth. And right then Nara spun around and gave him a death glare. The laughing stopped almost immediately.

tumblr_m6dwozhUSn1r6pkiio1_500.png

After roughly 30 seconds a lone figure walked into the room holding a glass bottle, filled with milk. “Sunbaenim..” Nara said in an angered tone but before she could finish Illa's hand slapped her face as she ran past.

 

tumblr_m6lekmvyKS1r7xf6to8_250.gif

“Oppa! Ah so nice to see you again! How has shooting been? Are you healthy? Do you eat properly!? Oh look! We have some KimBap left over, come eat some!” barely a few seconds past before Illa had her next set of questions flying out of , “How is work? Do you sleep enough? Pfft, who am I kidding? Keke, of course you sleep enough! :D”

KiWoo placed his hand over Illa's mouth and smiled, “JiHae, I am doing fine.” was all he could get out before Illa had another set of questions popping out of through KiWoo's hand.

“Yah~ JiHae, shh!” KiWoo said in a polite threatening voice.

All of the friends left in the room were now snickering at Illa and her brother.

 

The next hour was spent reminiscing about what had happened in the past year and how their 2 week vacation was going to go. Many secrets were spread about Illa and her childhood making the group laugh. Dinner was served before Girls' Time had to run off to rehearsal. KiWoo followed the girl group with an entire jug of milk in his hand.

 

The rehearsal went over as planned and lasted an extra 30 minutes. The group went out to have a snack before heading back to the dorm in the vehicle.

tumblr_m6lcmq5B7E1rq5peto1_500.jpg

“KiWoo, where are you staying?” EunRi asked with bright eyes.

“Well, I was hoping I could just crash at your guys' dorm, other wise I could go to a hotel, but I leave in the morning and didn't think the money is worth it to spend on one evening.” KiWoo replied kindheartedly.

“JiHae looked at her brother and replied swiftly while giggling, “Oppa, you can sleep on my bed if you would like. It's a little small, and it's a bottom bunk, but your legs can just hang off the end!”

 

All the girls giggled and KiWoo smiled and replied, “I would like that! Just like old times right JiJi?”

“Yah don't call me that WooHoo.” JiHae replied while sticking her tongue out at the tall man stuck in the seat between Amber and Nara. The entire vehicle shook as JiHae pushed away from her brother who was trying to attack her.

 

The walls were painted a peach colour while the floor was a dark hardwood, slick and clean, except for the clothes that were scattered all over the floor and on walls and counters, and couch. The girls were rushing around, continuing to pack for their trip. When JiHae the TV and turned it to Mnet's channel. Amber, Nara and JiHae ran around dancing and singing to Super Juniors brand new song 'NOW' on their 6th album. Nara's amazing voice echoed through the dorm,

as she hit pitches perfectly, Amber sung in harmony and matched every pitch just a little bit lower, while JiHae just waited for one of her favourite members EunHyuk to rap so she could join a long. EunRi sat in the back of the room studying for school with ear plugs in trying to tune out the loud singing coming from the main living room and kitchen. KiWoo watched the girls pack and sing and was amazed how perfect this group was for one another.

 

They had the loud and proud, brilliant mother who could rap like no other, JiHae. The sarcastic and honest vocals, Nara. Sporty and fun, always smiling, Amber. & the study hard cutie Maknae, EunRi. The girls personality just fit together so perfectly.  


Girls' Time - Debut Teasers 

tumblr_m6ljxs1OHB1rv0cgmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6l9n8WxJa1r3felno1_500.jpg