Nara - Almost holiday!

Am I loving U? ♥

 

Nara's Point of View:

 

I was sitting in the dorm just practising my pitches, I've been here for hours. Today was out Company meeting, all the choreographers, and vocal coaches had to attend, so none of the trainees had to do anything. However, since my group were debuting soon, we decided the spend the day easy, however still practice and go to a late night rehearsal instead of a 6 hour rehearsal. & after a while more I decided to play on YouTube for a little bit. It's been a while since I did that. “ooh! B1A4 sunbaenim's!” I squealed out loud when I saw their performance from this morning posted as number 1 viewed in Korea. Everything was becoming unreal to how close we were to our debut.

tumblr_m6eagg2gfm1qgd2hio1_500.gif

 

Beep beep beep bu Di doo~ The door sang. “Yah! Whose there?!” I screamed running to the door. “I thought the dorm was mine...” I pouted in my head.

 

The pizza man.” A deep voice rang through the door, and then a loud echo of snickers. It could only be but one person with that deep voice, and the snickers? Ah so obvious!

 

I pushed the video button and saw... an actual pizza box. “What?” I thought to myself with a slight giggle, and thought I'd play it a bit mean this time around. It's been a while since I saw these boys last, and thought I'd make it fun.

 

Yah!~ I'm trying to sing! Do you not have respect?!” I yelled coldly through the microphone.

A boy replied by yelling back, “Hey, Canadian girl, do you not have any respect for your sunbaenim's?”

I froze under the words. I always felt that I wasn't strong enough into the Korean society, and didn't know where lines were when it came to people older and younger, I was a true foreigner.

 

Beep~ I unlocked the door and hid behind the stove.

 

Whoa~ This place is a mess? Hyung wasn't it cleaner last time?” Sandeul asked.

Yes, it was... a lot cleaner, it seems they are pack... Nara?” Baro replied.

No one replied and then Sandeul and Baro looked at eachother and went "Kai Bai Bo?"

"Loser has to find her." Sandeul replied shoving a ship into his mouth while jumping.

tumblr_m6eu80VbGi1qmc006o1_500.gif

Boo!~” I giggled and interrupted from behind the stove. I took one step and slipped, with Sandeul catching me. “Ah, I'm sorry, there is clothing everywhere! & I'm not allowed to clean till tonight.” I glared at the mess still in Sandeul's arms. I looked up and next thing I knew Baro had flung me off to the couch.

BARO~” I shrieked as I went flying. He had a sort of stare off with Sandeul, and I really didn't get why. “Thank you Sandeul Oppa~” I said in a pleasant tone while turning to look at Baro and stuck my tongue out at him playfully. “Why are you hear?” I asked in a happy tone.

Sandeul honestly spat everything out, “ShinWoo is studying, GongChan is out with EunRi dancing in the studio, JinYoung and Illa are doing something together, and Amber is... I don't know?”

I giggled at his response.

& I'm on Sandeul watch for today, otherwise he'd run away and do something stupid like always.” Baro replied while trying not to laugh.

Yah!~” Sandeul yelled back in a harsh tone.

Sandeul look, a telly!” Baro said pointing into a lost direction towards the giant flat screen hung on the white wall. Sandeul ran away towards it without a second thought and plopped himself on to the couch.

 

Baro and I sat for a few hours just talking as Sandeul channel surfed and ate pretty much everything Illa had prepared the day before. Finally the topic rose.

 

So what are you ladies doing for your 2 week holiday?”

Mm, I think we're going to Hawaii, none of us have ever been there, and since we all speak English well, we thought that it'd be the best place to go! Plus, many people say Hawaii is beautiful, and a major tourist attraction.”

Oh, I see. When does the vacation in Hawaii...” Baro was interrupted by a jumping duck.

WHO IS GOING TO HAWAII?!” Sandeul said flying into the kitchen.

No one,” Baro kid.

I am Oppa; for our 2 week vacation.” I smiled at him.

Beep beep beep bu Di doo ding~ the door rang again.

Seriously... It's my day off!” I pouted.

Oh, you didn't miss me?” Lee KiWoo said in an innocent voice as he walked into the kitchen.

I gave him a small smile & an annoyed look, “why are you here?” I said in an amazed tone.

tumblr_m6eve6Dvcl1r7xf6to1_400.gif

Ah, I see, you didn't miss me...”

Who are you?” Baro said in a harsh cold tone.

I'm sorry, Hello, my name is Lee KiWoo, JiHae's oldest brother. Nice to meet you...?”

Baro, and Sandeul,” I interrupted.

 

Sorry sorry sorry sorry. ♪ My phone rang. I excused myself and left the room, it was Amber. She wanted to surprise Illa with her ideas on Hawaii, and I couldn't help but agree. She had ideas of surfing and swimming, and hotels that are nice, and everything down to a dot. After she finished explaining I told her who was here. She screamed like a little girl and said, “MEET ME AT THE STUDIO! THAT'S WHERE ILLA IS!” she hung up and I could tell we all had to go there quickly.

 

After the car ride to the company we all piled into the studios while KiWoo just wandered around lost. After around half an hour we found her and JinYoung in the food court, we piled into their private room and all started speaking at once.