My Perfect Pet, Kim Jong In .

My Perfect Pet, Kim Jong In .

Week one .

Something, that something, woke you up from the most amazing dream ever. You tried moving to the left, only to get stopped by something, or someone .

" Hmm ?" you mumbled, reveling the boy snuggled against your leg. Your hand index slipped under his chin and pulled him up for eye level.

" Momo [ A/N : Another Key item I had to use . ] wake up." you mumbled, pressing your index finger against his cheek. He squinted with a smile and slowly creep to follow your lips. You smiled and uppercut him again, throwing him off the bed.

" Yah, who is this 'Momo' !" he exclaimed, rushing from the floor and up again into your bed. You quickly jumped of and headed towards the bathroom.

" Yah, you didn't answer me!" he exclaimed, as you shut the door in his face.

" What does Momo want to get answered?" you teased, heading out. He grabbed your wrist and pined you against the wall, " You should be afraid, I do bite." You threw him a glare and gestured an uppercut move, making him release you. You rushed to the room, threw on something, and dashed out the house.

" Aish, what's up with the Momo?" Kai muttered, snooping around the apartment. He roamed around, looking for something interesting to do, but in the end decided to call Chanyeol.

" Yah, Hyung what are you guys up to?" Kai mumbled, throwing himself on the sofa.

" Where are you!? We've been looking for you all night!"

" Just staying at my new owners house."

" Owner?! Stop playing and head back here before the managers figures out !"

" No can do, I'll call you later." Kai mumbled, ending the call. He sighed and rolled around finding a comfortable spot to sleep in.

- - -

" Yah, where is your head today?" Yoona asked, pressing papers against you.

" I'm sorry, it's just ... "

" Don't want to hear it, hurry and send these to Byung Hee ." she muttered, shifting you away. You sighed and headed over to his room.

" E-Excuse me?" you mumbled, heading inside where he eagerly awaited for you.

" H-Hey, I heard you where the only one who finished up the assignment." he said, lending out his hand for the papers. I nodded slightly and handed them over.

" Might I ask a question?" he said, bitting the lower part of his lip. You stumbled, but managed to nod out a yes.

" Are you free tonight?" he asked, not making eye contact with you anymore.

" Free, uh - " the pictures of ' Momo ' filled your head, and you slowly sunk in your own despair.

" O-Oppa, I'm sorry to say today isn't such a great day." you admitted.

" Oh I see ... " he drifted off.

" B-But I'm free on Friday." you added, trying not to sound to desperate. He smiled and suggested both of you head out to the open amusement part. You accepted and drifted outside happily. The whole day everyone looked at you flustered, never had they seen as happy as you looked today. Byung was no exception, because both of you looked at each other and nervously smiled.

After the days work, you eagerly headed home.

" Yah Momo!" you exclaimed, rushing to the living room. Kai slowly sat up from the sofa and looked at you.

" I'm not talking to you until you tell me what the deal is with the ' Momo ' name." he muttered.

" A dog cant walk around nameless so I decided to call you Momo." you replied, slipping out of your heels.

" I don't want to be names ' Momo ' my name is Kim Jong In - " he said, before stopping. He hesitated hoping you wouldn't know who he was, which worked out great for him.

" Your Momo or you leave." you said, taking out a few folders from a box. He sighed in relief and laid his head on your lap like a dog.

" What are you doing?" you asked, staring down at him. He looked up your hand.

" Gross." you muttered, continuing to work on the papers. After a few days of torturing Momo, it had come the day of your date.

" Momo, do you think pink is ok or will that make me look to girly? What about blue, but no that'll make me look to dull. Something not to bright, yet classy dark. Red? Purple? Aish!!" you muttered, throwing cloth around like crazy. Momo laid on your bed eating a hotdog and nodding to everything you said.

" Your not helping." you muttered, finally finding something to wear. You rushed to do everything at the last minute, but finally managed to complete the look.

" N-Nice ?" You asked, as Momo rushed up in a second.

" Who are you trying to impress?" he asked, walking over.

" Me? Impress someone? Haha, your funny ... " you mumbled, before he reached over for your face. He lifted your head up with his index finger, " Momo might get jealous."

" Really? Owner doesn't care." you returned, pushing him aside and slipping in some shoes.

" I'll be home late, food is inside the fridge just heat it up." you explained, rushing out the door.

" Aish, pabo." Kai muttered, throwing himself back on the sofa.

[ End of Chapter Two ]