My Perfect Pet, Kim Jong In .

My Perfect Pet, Kim Jong In .

You went in and out the room, focusing only on your work. Everyone stared in amassment as you dashed around the whole company trying to finish the smallest of details. You had that natural glow that men loved and girls envied, but it didn't matter to you.

" Yah !" you exclaimed, making everyone focus back to their individual tasks. You plopped on the seat and sighed in relief.

" Hey, we're heading out for coffee, want to come ?" Seohyun asked, teasingly waving a stick of bread over you. Not being able to eat all day, made you die over the small bread.

" Aish, " you mumbled, not arguing and heading out with them. You talked, casually to each other reminiscing about high school times. Everyday it would be the same, but you didn't mind. You were use to it all, the same boring lifestyle for five years now.

" Yah, I'm talking to you." Yuri said, waving her hand.

" Oh, yeah." you replied, pressing the cup against your lips.

" We are heading out for drinks after work, are you coming?"

" Maybe. " you replied, placing money on the table and heading out. Through out the day you worked your off, walking back and forth, getting papers signed, and finishing a project given to you. Finally the time came to head home, and you rushed out to collapse in bed.

- - -

" Keke, so what are we going to do when we arrive?" Chanyeol asked, poking on Kai's shoulder. Kai pushed away, and blasted music through his earphones.

" Aish," Chanyeol muttered, looking over at Baekhyun, who was already studying his English. Chanyeol yanked the book away and browsed over it, " Why read this ?" Baekhyun walked over and yanked the book back, " We are not heading overseas to meet girls, we are there to study." Chanyeol kicked back and muttered under his breath.

After there long flight, they had arrived at the airport ready to explore. Chanyeol eagerly attacked everything, like a child in a candy store while Baekhyun scolded him to calm down.

" What should we do first?" Kyungsoo asked, trying to figure out the map.

" Eat? Drink?" Suho, suggested.

" Bad hyung, drink? We are all under age for drinking in this country." Sehun said, trying to call out for a cab.

" Ah, I keep forgetting your all younger than me." he mumbled.

" Omo, they have a Korea town here." Chanyeol said, browsing in his phone.

" Yah, then lets head over." Sehun said, managing to stop a car. They all shoved in and rode off, peaking out the window. Arriving a few minutes later, they booked in a local hotel and set out to sight see around New York. Kai wasn't feeling up to it, he wanted to just disappear and lay low. He knew that if he stayed, they'd only get worked harder so he decided to break from the group and leave.

The night lights shined and everything grabbed his attention. A few people recognized him and he was seized to hid in a bar. He managed to get his hands on a few beers and just after a few more, he was drunk. He clumsily walked around, not sure of which direction to go. He noticed a small box, and decided to go inside removing the items that sat inside.

[ A/N : I have to use the box, it's just a key item. ]

- - -

Walking along the sidewalk, you carefully hurried to look for an umbrella. As the rain poured down you managed to open it, only to drop it at the sight of the box.

" Hello? " you mumbled, poking the top of the box with your index finger. Nothing happened so you decided to open it, finding a boy half dead inside. You stepped back, flustered, and hesitated.

 Should I leave him? Should I help him ? Ottoke ?!?

​His hand shot up, and you yelled in surprise. He slowly crawled out from the box and stood up, limping over to you.

" H-Hey get away - " you mumbled, before he fell into your arms. You had no choice, but to drag him inside. You laid him down, and plopped on the floor, tired. He headed over for a bat, and creep over him ready to struck him. He shot up making you fall back in surprise. He blinked and looked at you, flustered.

" You are ?" he asked, in Korean.

" Huh? M-Me?" you replied, in English. He shifted his head back and forth trying to figure out what you had replied.

" Damn, where am I?" he mumbled, standing up and looking around.

" Hey, what do you think you are do -" you mumbled, before he shifted to grab your wrist.

" Hmm, unnie are you trying to kidnap me?" he asked, pushing you against the wall. You didn't hesitate and uppercut him with your free hand.

" Yah, you where the one at my door in a box, now leave!" you explained, dragging him towards the door. He didn't budge and wrapped his hands around the legs of the table yelling out to let him go.

" Aish!!!" you muttered, trying to drag him away.

" Unnie unnie, please let me stay here." he mumbled, not letting go.

" I don't know you, now get - "

" I'll do anything, please I don't want to go back." he wailed.

" Anything?" you said, letting go and drifting off. You thought of the most ridiculous thing for a person to do when ...

" Be my pet ."

" Pet?" he mumbled, sitting up.

" Yes, my pet dog." you muttered, trying not to burst in laughter. You waited for a rejection to happen, but only managed to look stupid as he got on all four.

" W-What are you - "

" Woof Woof." he mumbled, pressing his head against you leg.

" Huh ?" you mumbled, looking unimpressed.

As the night went on, you ran around the apartment trying to get him to leave. He only backfired telling you not to get rid of such a decent pet.

Giving in was a better solution right now ...

[ End of Chapter One ]