The show is started

We kissed

I walk out from the waiting room with Suho hyung, bowed to the PDs who walk along the corridor.

"안녕하세요, 엑소케이 입니다!"

"ah, EXO-K! Nice to meet you guys. I've seen your debut stage and I think you guys are awesome. since today's episode is rookies special so I think this moment is a good chance to make friends with other rookies" the PD said. "and I'm Kwon Shin Ho. Just call me Director Kwon. And oh, Sehun-goon... 'white' just call me before and she wish you luck"

I look at him, smililing.

 

"yah, what's up between you and her? Are you guys ..... In a relationship?" he asked me seriously and lowing his voice.

"ㅋㅋㅋ... I'll tell you when it's aired"

"tsk, alright. Hope you guys in luck"

"감사합니다 Director Kwon-nim"

"aish, that's too formal!"

 

So ta the shooting stage we meet some rookies like Yoo Ara-Lime from Hello Venus, Ren-Baekho-JR from NUEST and JJ Project. And geez, i think Suho hyung has fallen for Yoo Ara noona. ㅋㅋㅋ he keep on staring at her whenever she talk. Aish~ 

"Sehun-goon" someone called me from down stage, a PD. "ah ye, is there any problem?" I ask her, still standing in my position, near our new friends. She approached me. "Sehun-goon, 'White' will be on the line" she whispered. "oh, ok thanks PD-nim" and bowed at her.

 

"Okay guys, the show is going to start in 5 minutes. please follow the director"s instruction" the PD noona informed.

 

 

 

Dammit, I sit on the first line and ... on the center. This is gonna be though

 

"The show's gonna be started in 3, 2, 1 .... Action!"