Deliciousness

I Don't Want To Fall In Love With You!

 

Man, I am so hot right now.

 

 

Kris smiled smugly as he trailed towards the sand, sluggishly walloping through the water away from the rest of the group. He lifted up his wet black shirt a little and wrung out the sea water, a small group of girls squealing stupidly as they caught a flash of his stomach.

 

 

Now imagine if I had worn a white shirt instead.

 

Or no shirt at all...

 

 

Kris headed back over to where Baekhyun was reading some stupid book about an apple or something to grab his towel. The girl flinched upon his arrival. Kris laughed at him as he patted his hair dry and pulled out his wallet from his bag.

 

 

Now – to do what I came for in the first place.

 

 

The man breathed heavily, as he eyed the long-haired brunette standing behind the counter. Slowly, he began walking casually towards her – broad shoulders pulled back a little to puff up his chest, an award-winning smile plastered on his face. As he reached the stand, he smugly rested his elbow on the counter, and leant forward a little more than was necessary. The girl behind blushed a little and stammered as she forgot she was actually meant to be serving him.

 

 

“H-hello. M-may I get you. U-uh I mean get s-something for you?”

 

 

 

Kris' dazzling smile quickly made her forget her mistake.

 

 

 

“Just a hotdog. Thank you,” he flirted obviously.  

 

 

 

The girl suppressed a squeal and quickly began scrambling around the stand for the buns and what-not. Kris peeked over as she was making his food and realised she had chosen one of the fatter sausages for him. He grinned.

 

 

“H-here you go.”

 

 

The girl couldn’t stop stammering as she reached forward to give Kris his order, accidentally brushing his fingers as he gave her the money. She nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she mustered up her courage...

 

 

“T-this weekend...D-do you maybe want t-to-”

 

 

 

Kris turned around and left.

 

 

 

The girl stood there frozen and rejected, a blank expression permanently carved in stone.

A tumble weed happilly skipped across the sand from out of nowhere...

 

 

 

 

Ah. My baby!

 

 

 

Kris held up his prized hotdog in the sun, his mouth drooling at its utter beauty. He smiled guiltily as he took a bite. It had been so long since he’d been able to buy one, and it had been one of his top priorities for quite some time. He didn’t even notice the girl begin to cry behind the counter, he was too busy stuffing his face with sausage, bun and tomato sauce.

 

 

 

Suddenly, something knocked the hotdog straight out of his hand.

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Kris dropped to his knees, as he cupped the now-sand-dusted hotdog. He held back his tears, - he didn’t want anybody to see him. They would never understand. He picked up the broken hotdog, crumbling apart painfully between his fingers, tomato sauce bleeding everywhere…it was truly a saddening sight.

 

 

 

 

My hotdog…my beautiful…

 

 

 

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!”

 

 

 

A blond haired chick with bright eyes rushed up to him.

 

 

 

 

“Did I hit you?!”

 

 

 

Kris looked up sadly at her; his lips formed a pout as he slowly showed her the squashed food in his hands.

 

 

 

“M-my…hotdog…”

 

 

 

The girl narrowed her eyes in confusion, and she patted him on the shoulder and ran off behind him to retrieve the ball she’d thrown. When she returned, Kris was still on his knees, cradling the food.

 

 

 

“Hey, you wanna…come play volleyball?”

 

 

 

Kris looked up, his expression still pained over the loss of his loved one. He sniffed once, and then nodded. The girl led him to her group – a mixture of guys and girls with a volleyball net set up in the sand. The girl waved to her friends as she dragged Kris by the shirt.

 

“He dropped his hotdog,” she explained to her friends’ confused expressions. They nodded their heads as if they understood everything.

 

Kris tried to take his mind of his hotdog as he got into an amateur game of beach volleyball. Suddenly, something caught his eye. He traced his eyes over the slender figure on the other team – the guy had toned legs, a y stomach…and smudged eyeliner…no wait – that was his eyes. He was just standing there, like a zombie. He wanted to tap the guy next to him, and ask him if he could see the ghost too…the scary ghost, with pale skin, jet black hair, sharp eyes…

 

 

Scary…

 

 

I’ll be fine as long as I don’t aim the ball anywhere near him.

 

 

 

“Yo! Hotdog !”

 

 

 

Kris looked up at his nickname and realised the hard volleyball was coming straight for him.

 

 

 

“ARRRGGGGH!!!”
 

 

 

 

He smacked the ball on instinct and it shot over the net.

 

 

 

It hit the ghost square in the face.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

The group swarmed like a flock of seagulls to the figure, now lying in the sand. Well, at least he knew he wasn’t seeing things now, Kris thought nervously as he too scampered over. He was in for it now. That scary dude was gonna beat him up, tie him to a coconut tree and play piñata. It was the end for him. Kris pushed through the people. The guy was going to cut his head off with a saw, sell his organs in the black market. The guy was…crying?

 

 

 

Kris blinked.

 

 

 

The dark eyed figure was holding his nose gently as tears streamed down his face.

 

 

 

 

Uh. Okay…

 

 

 

 

The girl who had called him over before he;ped him to his feet and Kris watched as the various group members hugged him and said stupid things like it’s alright and do you want me to kiss it better.

 

 

 

…and he had been scared

 

 

 

Kris laughed at his thought but then stopped suddenly as the group snapped their heads at him, thinking he’d obviously been laughing at the boy. Kris waved his hands in reassurance and quickly apologised.

 

 

 

“Sorry about your nose.”

 

 

 

The boy looked up at him and nodded as the rest of the group continued their game, and they made their way over to the side, out of the path of any more balls that could ruin their days so far. After inspecting his face for any signs of blood or damage, Kris patted the boy on his head, still a little scared that a white hand would reach out from beneath the black hair and pull him in or something…okay…no more horror movies.

 

 

They sat in silence for a good while, their head following the ball back and forth like a game of tennis.

 

 

 

They heard a girl scream somewhere in the ocean.

 

 

 

Kris jumped slightly as the smaller boy spoke; his voice was surprisingly soft.

 

 

 

“Are you free on the weekend? I’ll buy you another hotdog...”

 

 

 

Kris laughed and nodded handsomely. They both laughed together as they heard someone stupid shouting from the water who’s up for hotdogs?

 

 

Kris extended his hand.

 

 

 

“Kris.”

 

 

 

“Tao.”

 

 

 

“You’re really hot.”

 

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

 

 

----

 

Author's Note:

 

And let us all welcome our cute little panda!


*claps claps claps*

 

I have a terrible memory, but I think this is the first time from Kris' point of view. 

 

Just a little side story - doesn't help the story at all...or will it?!?!?!!


Okay i'll shut up now.

 

This is Abbie.

 

Bye bye! ^_________________________^