Arriving.

Hello Baby ↬ Special Season 5 » MBLAQ {Apply Now!}

 

Starting the recording of MBLAQ's Hello Baby ep. 2
 
- Hyung, i heard that Manager Byungki called some girl idols - Mir said to Joon.
 
- Wae, wae? - He was almost dying in the couch, but suddenly, hearing that, jumped with energy.
 
- Molla. - G.O appeared from the kitchen, baking something for the kids, that was sleeping peacefully at the moment - but i heard something about So Nyeo Shi Dae, KARA, T-Ara... Secret... Saying the truth, Jisun Sunbaenim is my ideal type.
 
- KARA? I really like Lina Sunbaenim! Hey, kogi, kogi, mister!  She's the prettiest.- Cheondung said. 
 
- So Nyeo Shi Dae... Taeyeon Noona! - Mir jumped excitedly. - But Seungho Hyung is always looking some Kyumi photos and smiling.
 
- Everybody knows that you like Taeyeon Sunbaenim. But from Secret, is Eunseo Sunbaenim that you like. You think i don't know, but i know. - Joon smiled - By the way, i can't deny i'm Aeyu biased in T-ara. She was really cute in Bo Peep Bo Peep.
 
_________________________________________________________
 
"Yoboseyo? MBLAQ Hello Baby? Ne! Who do you want? Hyosung-ah is a little busy with her drama... Then Jisun-ah and Eunseo-yah? Ok, sure! In 40 minutes? Right."
 
I was in the kitchen, searching for some food. I found some Tako Chips in the middle of Carrots and Potatoes. I just can't live without eating something between every 30 minutes or something like that. Well, thanks to the Chips that i have my trademark, the Honey Tights, that beat even Hyosung's and Zinger's. 
 
Well, back to the story, i heard Manager Unnie in the cellphone, saying something about MBLAQ Hello Baby, me and Jisun-ah. 
 
- Boyoung Unnie, what about Hello Baby? - I asked, at the same time chewing my snack. Hm, it's really tasty... But not better than Cuttlefish.
 
- None of your business.
 
- The schedule is mine, so tell me. 
 
- No. Go doll yourself and tell to Jisun do the same. The van will be here in 40 minutes. 
_________________________________________________________
 
In the van, i found KARA's Lina, T-Ara's Aeyu, and SNSD's Kyumi. 
 
- Annyeonghaseyo! - I bowed. - Do you girls know something about where we're going? I heard Manager Unnie saying something about MBLAQ's Hello Baby, but she refused to tell me.
 
- I just heard the word "mother"... - Aeyu said, pouting awkwardly.
 
- Maybe we're going to be the mother of the kids. I mean, they're 5, we're 5. - Kyumi smartly guessed.
 
Oooh. That's fun. Or not. I'm a failure when the subject is kids. I can't even discipline them properly. I can cook well and buy thousand things for them, but this is just not enough. I can't reach their hearts. What if the other girls are really good? And i'm not? I'm going to cry in some random corner and... I don't even want to imagine.
 
- That's... Good...? - I was a little.... Distant, while Jisun and all the girls were together, freaking out about the idea. Seriously, i'm the only one here scared? 
 
- It's going to be fun! - Lina said - I can't wait! Are we close to the apartment, Ahjussi? Say yes!
 
- Ne, actually, we're here. - he stoped the car and opened the doors to us.
 
It was a simple, but pretty apartment. Well, who cares about the place? We want to see the kids... and the guys, course. Me and the other 4 girls took the elevator and saw the door with the number that the Ahjussi said. 396.
 
Ring Ding Dong~~
_________________________________________________________
 
- Hyung, go see who's in the door! - Joon said to Seungho, while he was almost dying with Leo's skilled kicks on his face. The boy woke up almost now and was with overflowing energy.
 
He lazily looked at the display, suddenly changing his expression, now looking like a kid looking at a pretty and expensive toy.
 
- It's.... OMONA.
 
_________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Bweeh, sorry for the boring chapter. I'm trying to balance the girls parts @__@