Spotted

In Love With An Assassin

             CHAPTER 1: SPOTTED

"I found him" Myla smirked as she was peeping out of an air vent in a crumy casino "Perfect go for the shoot" Kypher tole her through her earpiece Myla tossed her brown hair with blue highlights over her shoulder and blew her bangs out of eyes. She closed one eye put her finger on the trigger of her sniper and said "Good bye Mr.Smith" she smirked once again then pulled the trigger she heard the screams as the crowd saw the man winning all the money dead  "ha I did it" she said push her earpiece into her ear "great work Myla" Kypher approved She kicked the air vent open and stepped out she pressed a button on her sniper wich made is turn it into a little box she stuck it in her shoe  and walked out of the back of the casino she saw a group of boy about 12 they were all VERY attractive. They all looked at her  and their eyes sparkled as soon as they saw her *wow that girl is gorgerous* Of course she ignored the stares and went straight to the black van and kicked it a boy opened the door "ayo waddup" Xannon said "shush" she hopped in and closed the door and the van drove away "Hyung who was that?" Sehun asked Suho "I don't know but it feels like I love her" he admitted "me too" the guys said *She has this spell and we all fell under it...* Kris thought

~~~AT THE SANITS HEADQUATERS~~~

"River did you tell Mr.Kim that smith is dead?" Myla asked there receptionist "Yup! He said he thanks you" River replied Myla nodded and went upstairs she went in the room to the very back and entered she looked around as no one was in the room *Hmm thats strange* then a big pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist "You did great Myla!" Kypher said and he nuzzled he head into her neck "and you smell like peaches!" He inhaled deeply Myla broke out of his grip "Yah you creeper" Myla laughed and ploped on Kypher's bed she thought about the boys she saw...yes she saw them she couldn't stop thinking about a special one the one with black hair pretty eyes and tan skin *Who was that guy* "Xannon told me there was some guys there" Kypher finally spoke "you thinking about one of them?" Kypher predicted "did you put a chip in my brain so you can hear my thoughts?" Myla joked Kypher laughed "Nah I haven't built that...yet!" Myla eyes widened "Kypher I swear to god I will beat the hell out of you" Myla warned "I can take you!" Kypher said "Whatcha gonna do build a robot to kick my even then I will step on it!" Myla made a stomping motion with her feet. Oh I forgot to have mentioned Kypher is the computer generator he can disable camera builed little robot or create viruses  ok on with the story. Myla went to her closet and got out her Bow and Arrow she shot an arrow at Kypher luckily he dodge it. Key (Yes shinee's key) Entered the door "YAH! I was right infront of the door! You could've killed me!" He scolded "Hyung it wasn't me is was all Myla!" Key turned to Myla "Yah My-" He was stopped by Myla looking at him inoccently " WELL Kypher Your older you should've looked after her she is the youngest! aww poor baby! " He pulled Myla into his chest "Is Kypher a bad oppa?" He asked and she nodded "what!" Kypher eyes were wide as golf balls "Now you kids go to sleep! Our baby needs her sleep right Myla?" she nodded cutely "aiggo kyeoptaaa!" Key pinched her cheeks" and left Kypher finally spoke "You sneaky little "  Myla crossedher arms "Wow love you too Kyph" she rolled his eyes Kypher smiled " Night!" Myla lied down on her bed and he lied down on his bed "Night oppa" then they both drifted to dreamland.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong! first chapter down! second chapter pending! Hope you liked this chapted for a start I put in Key but not as a shinee member as an assassin but he is a receptionist soo yeah no Key murdering people sorry!

Love,

Alyssa heart