Hi. I love you

Falling

"Wakey wakey, Byun Baekhee!" Your brother's voice boomed through the room, causing you to jerk up, waking you up from your comfortable slumber. "But, it's too early!" You whined, rubbing your eyes and pouting. "Nope~ It's your first day in your new school today! You don't want to be late now, do you?" He says, sitting down next to you, sticking his lower lip out a litte, imitating your pout. You stared at him for a moment, trying to take in what he said. "It's too early!" Again, you whined, crossing your arms.

"You give me no choice then." He shakes his head before grabbing your legs and carrying you to the kitchen. As he did this, you were surprised how he could actually carry you. All along, you thought that your puny big brother would never be able to do something like this. "Now, eat breakfast! I already washed and ironed your new uniform." He claps excitedly. Sometimes, he would act like a complete kid while being mother-like.

"It suits you so much! I can't wait to see you in it!" He says with his mouth full of bacon. Your brother always tends to make you speechless whenever you're with him. Just the fact that he's older than you and does all the housework while still keeping a happy, positive outlook amazes you. "If you say it suits me, I would probably look like an idol!" You look at him with wide, sparkling eyes, trying to play along.

Nodding his head, he pushes you out of the chair and back into your room. "Hurry up! I want to see you in it!" You kept your arms straight, opposing Baekhyun's force. "But what about my food?" You asked, still trying to keep the door open. "That can wait! Go on and get ready!" And with one strong push, he closes the door.

Sighing, you made your way into the bathroom in your room, taking a glance at the new uniform layed out on your bed as you passed by it. From the looks of it, it did actually look quite nice. A smile crept up on your face as you thought of what you'd look like in it. You were, after all, Byun Baekhyun - South Korea's greasiest top singer's little sister. .. Okay, maybe not the top but, he's getting there.

You took a quick shower and did your daily facial procedures - Baekhyun always told you to take care of your skin, just like he took care of his. You weren't ashamed that your brother was like this. You often reminded yourself that he was doing for your own good. Smiling at your fresh-faced reflection, you made some cute poses, a habit of yours, and proceeded to change into your uniform.

"Tadaaah!" You presented yourself to Baekhyun, showing off your cute sailor-like outfit. Baekhyun almost broke into tears when he saw you. "You are the most adorable thing in this world. Besides me, of course." He says, giving you a hug. You chuckled and what he said and poked his forehead. "Can I finish my food now?" Baekhyun nods and stuffs a piece of bacon in your mouth.

"Is your bag ready?" He asks, cleaning up the table. "It is. You'll take me there, right?" You look at him as you slung your bag around your shoulders. "Yup. I'll pick you up too. Just give me a call, okay?" He assures you, finishing off the plates.

Once you were both all set and done, you took the spare key to your apartment and left to go to your new school. Like the usual, you and Baekhyun talked about almost everything while walking to school. You mostly talked about your dreams and  the new dance moves you've learned over the internet while Baekhyun would talk about his singing career.

You waved goodbye to your brother as you made it to the school. Taking a deep breath, you calmly walked into the building, trying to find your way to the Principal's office. You had no sense in direction and in no time, you were lost. Feeling completely desperate, you tapped the shoulder of the first person you came in contact with, a tall skinny boy with flippy brown hair.

"May I help you?" He asked with a smile. You blinked at him, amazed by his handsome features. Being the akward girl you were, it took you sometime before letting out a sound. "I..." The boy chuckled. "You're new, aren't you? The Principal's office is right there." He pointed to his left, the room surprisingly appeared out of nowhere. How come you didn't see it earlier? "Th-Thanks!" You bowed and dashed off to the office, not even asking for his name. That could wait.

You knocked on the door before poking your head in. "Good Morning, sir." You greeted, pushing yourself into the room. "Ah, Byun Baekhee, perhaps?" He stands up and gestures you to sit down on the chair in front of him. "I'm Park Jungsoo. It's nice to meet you." He showed off a genuine smile, his dimples clearly visible. You smiled back at him, your eyes slowly disappearing"It's nice to meet you, too."

"I presume you've read the rules?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at you. Without thinking, you nodded your head right away. Taking a mental note, you reminded yourself to ask Baekhyun to read it for you. "Good, then. I guess all you'll be needing is your room number." Taking a pen and paper, he wrote the directions and the room number. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask me." Standing up, he gives you the paper. "Thanks!" You took it and bowed before going out through the door.

Surprisingly, outside, familiar boy waited for you. "Baekhee, huh? Well, welcome to Seoul High!" Glancing at the paper you were holding, his eyes lit up. "You're in the same class as me! Let's go together!" He excitedly says. You were, however, still trying to sink in whatever he was saying.

"I'm Thehun, by the way." He remembered to say, on the way to the classroom. "Thehun?" You repeat, what a... unique name. "Yeth, Thehun! I guess you should stay outside and wait for our teacher. See you later!" With two fingers, he salutes you and enters the room, leaving you with unfamiliar faces in the hallway. ...Thehun?

You leaned against the wall, waiting for the time to pass by. You checked your watch every once in a while, making time seem incredibly slow. "Byun Baekhee?" A voice appears. You nod, instinctively. "Name's Lee Donghae! I'll be your homeroom teacher!" He gave off a kid-like aura, much like Baekhyun's which made you feel comfortable. You went inside after him, feeling a little bit nervous. You always hated introductions. Why would anyone care about your hobbies or any other personal information?

"Listen up! We've got a new student. Her name's Byun Baekhee. Please treat her well." You earned a few looks from the guys. Some were winking, some were staring. You gave them a nice, warm smile in return. Looking around the room, one person caught your attention. He wasn't looking at you. He was just looking out the window, his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

Two seats next to him was Thehun, he gave you dumb-looking smile, waving his hand a little. "You can sit next to Jongin and Sehun." Donghae points over to the empty seat next to the guy who wasn't paying attention and Thehun. Oh, his name is Sehun, not Thehun. You bit your lip and slowly made your to your seat.

You looked over to your right and waved back at Sehun. "Who's he?" You ask in a hushed tone, looking at Jongin. "That's Kim Jongin. He doesn't talk much but he's a cool guy." Jongin looks at you and Sehun at the sound of his name, slightly raising his eyebrow.

Your eyes widened. At that moment, time seemed to stop. You couldn't hear anything nor could you see anything besides the divine creature who was in front of you. Unaware of what you were saying, you opened your mouth to speak, surprising Jongin and Sehun. "I love you."

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

sobs it's not as cute as I thought it would be dfkgbhdskgh