Chapter 1 - Our meeting

Living with this Kingka Sequel

 "I....really like you..." I whispered as I looked at the boy's face. His face was blurry and I couldn't see it well.

"What was it?" He asked as he looked at me

. "Oh..Erm...nothing." I smiled as I looked at him.

"When are you moving?" He aked as he looked at me

. "Oh..probably next week." I said as I looked out at the fields. Sukwang High school. My old highschool I used to go to.

"Too bad I'll graduate already when you leave" He asked said as he looked at me.

"Yeah who's going to eat out with me now?" I laughed. I was disliked at that school though, because i remember he was also a kingka. But he was a good and nice kingka, he was also my first friend. But because of that, many girls began to hate me because of the fact that he hangs out with me more often then they do.

"Of course I'll try to find a way go eat out with you all the time" He smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pabo yaaaaaa -- Wake up!!~ ~Pabo yaaaaaa --- Wake up ---

 

I slammed my alarm and woke up. "Ugh, what kind of dream was that?" I thought as I lazily stood up. I looked around for a moment.

"Oh?....Onew's not here?" I said, surprised. I lazily walked towards to the bathroom in our room and opened the door. As I did, Onew was in there taking a shower. I opened my eyes and saw everything. "YAHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled aloud as I closed my eyes.

"AYYOOOO~" Onew said as he quickly covered himself with a towel.

"What is it? Are you okay?!" Taeyeon said as she was knocking on the door.

"Y----" Onew covered my mouth. "Yeah... I just saw a bug and screamed, 'YAHHH' like a girl" Onew said as he looked at me and nodded.

"Oh okay, Don't scare the life out of me!" Taeyeon said as we heard the footsteps, walking away. Onew looked at me and let go of his hands.

"You....and....body...and...EYES" I said as I tried talking, in shock.

"Aish..paboo... what are you talking about..it's normal isn't it" Onew smiled that gave him a pedofile look. I stared at him.

"Not for me" I pouted. "I'm not used to it yet!" I said and walked out of the bathroom. Onew yanked me back and kissed me on the lips. Onew smiled as he looked at me.

"But you are used to this right?" Onew said as his head slightly knocked my head.

"Paboo.. " I said as I turned around. My face was turning red. "Crazy! Go change" I said as I quickly left to use the bathroom on the first floor.

----50 minutes later ----

"I want to marry him. But it's just that I am waiting for that idiot to propose to me! " Taeyeon said as she pouted.

"Aigoo..Probably my idiotic brother is just waiting for the right time.." I said as I leaned back on the chair.

"Want me to ask him?" I said.

"..Sure.. if you have time.." Taeyeon sighed as she looked out at the window.

"What's taking Onew so long? He's going to make me late for my first day of school.." I sighed as I looked upstairs.

"When do you start?" Taeyeon asked.

"Today in like...50 minutes.." I said as I looked at the clock.

"Omo...I think you should go first and I'll tell Onew about it." Taeyeon said as she looked for Onew.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah" Taeyeon nodded as she stood up.

"Thank youuu unnie! ~ <3" I hugged Taeyeon and quickly headed to my car to go to school.

*At Yeubeok University*

"Wahhh~" I said as I looked around. The buildings were incredible and the designs were fantastic and elegant. I quickly took a tour to the field before heading to my class. "This university is---" "Watch out!" A soccer player said on the field. The ball flew by so quick, it was already going to hit me. I quickly closed my eyes.

"Omo!~" A student said as I opened one of my eyes. A guy in front of me saved me.

"Watch out next time!~" The guy yelled as he threw back the ball. He turned around and smiled. "Are you alright?" He asked as he saw me. "Y-Yerin?!" He said as he smiled.

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe who was right in front of me.

*flash back*

"Too bad I won't be able to eat out with you anymore"

"I can't believe I'm graduating this year already"

*end of flashback*

Sung Jong. He was my highschool crush; for two years since I have met him. "Sung...Jong?" I said as I looked at him.

"Right! Glad you remembered me" Sung Jong smiled.

"Wait... I didn't know you were going to Yeubeok University! I thought you were going overseas!" I said, surprised.

"Erm..yeah...I had plans changed...because my mother passed away.. I'm living with my father now." Sung Jong said as he looked down.

"Ah...I-I'm sorry.." I said as I looked down.

"Oh no~ it's fine'" Sung Jong said and smiled. "Do you want to go out and eat some meat?" Sung Jong said as he smiled. "Just like how it'll be in the past" he said.

I stared at him. "Odd.." I thought as I looked at him. "I thought he was leaving overseas...that's why I never confessed---" I shook my head. "No. I am married already" I said quietly as I looked up. "Erm..Sung Jong..I'm busy today..and I'm going to be late to class!~ Ah ahyeong" I quickly said and rushed towards to my classroom.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived to my classroom and quietly sat down at an open seat. Actually I went to the back to sit down because I was worried people might reconize me still. I was writing my professor's lectures as I heard the door open.

"I'm sorry I was late to class." A male's voice said. I continued writing and looking down at my notes.

"No it's fine, I understand that you are helping the new students with their classes Sung Jong." The professor said. My pencil broke exactly at the 'Sung Jong' Part and stared at him.

"Ah~ it's okay.." he said as he bowed.

"Please go take a seat" The professor said. Sung Jong nodded as he went to the higher seats and saw me.

"Oh!" Sung Jong said and saw me. I smiled and waved at him.

"H-Hi" I said as I looked at him.

 

 

*Onew's POV*

"Aish~ Taeyeon told me that Yerin left to the university already" I said as I walked into my classroom.

"Hyung! It's okay, you're lucky I'm also in the same class" Jonghyun said as he walked into the classroom.

Someone tapped my shoulders and I turned around.

"By chance...are you Onew?" The girl asked as she looked at me.

"Yes, Why?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Do you remember me?" She asked as she looked at me. "Luna....?" she said.

"No, I don't remember you, Luna." I said as I turned around.

"Don't you remember me? Your girlfriend?" Luna said.

"No...I don't somehow.." I said as i gave her an odd look. I didn't know if she was lying, or she was telling the truth.

"You probably lost your memories when you fell with your brother.." Luna said as she looked down. "It's okay...I understand..I just came back  from America." Luna said.

I didn't know if I should believe her or not. Was she just some crazy fan, or was she telling the truth with a memory I forgot years ago.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers x3 <3 keke I finally updated <3 Hope you'll like it. Don't be afraid to comment my dear readers <3 It gives me motivation <3

 

Miss_lah - keke x3 Thanks for the comment dear? <3