~ I n t r o d u c t i o n ~ [Onew and his dreams]

Living with this Kingka Sequel

Yerin’s POV

Author’s note: Mainly, I will be writing in Yerin’s POV, of course.

 

Five days into our married life… and Onew still doesn’t want to sleep together in the same bed!

**Flash back**

“Okay now, we told you Onew that once you’re married, you are going to sleep with your wife now” Mother said.

“B-But…” Onew gave Mother the puppy eyes. “I..don’t want to~” He said as he swayed his body like a kid.

“What’s wrong with sleeping with your wife?!” Taeyeon said as she sighed.

“Because I’m worried that Yerin will become a wild beast and eat me up..” Onew said.

[Onew, Mother, Taeyeon, and I [Yerin] looks up]

3rd person POV

*Imagining*

 

“BUHAHAHA!”  Yerin laughed evily as she gave a cold look at Onew.

[Onew runs to a corner, scared]

“COME HERE RIGHT NOW” Yerin says as she drags Onew onto the bed.

“W-What are you doing?” Onew asked, scared.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK?!” Yerin asked as she takes out a fork and spoon.

 

*End of imagination*

“Hah! What in the world are you thinking of?” I said as I gave Onew an odd look.

“Don’t tell me Minho has been teasing you again with those nightmares of ‘marriage life’...” Taeyeon said as she looked at Onew.

“NO!....Maybe..” Onew said as he grabbed hold of his teddy bear onto his arms like a little boy. “He told me that wives are really scary, that they would make their husband cook and clean” Onew said as he looked at me.

“Yah! Do you think I would do that?!” I said as I looked at him. “It’ll be more of YOU ordering ME around” I said as we looked up again.

[Onew, Taeyeon, Mother, and I looked up again]

*Imagining*

3rd POV

“HA HA HA!~” Onew said as he placed his hands on his hips.

“W-What do you want..oppa?” Yerin asked, quite scared.

“Oppa?.....OPPA?!” Onew said. “I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME DUBU” Onew said. “NOW GO MAKE ME SOME CHICKEN! THREE COURSES!” Onew ordered as he sat down.

“Y-Yes dear..” Yerin nodded and quickly scattered to the kitchen.

*End of imaginiation*

“Yah yah yah~” Mother said. “What are you TWO thinking of?!” Mother lectured. “You two should be fine with sleeping with each other already!” She said. “I’ll let you two handle this” Mother sighed as she left the room.

“Agreed.” Taeyeon yawned. “It’s getting late, I’m going to leave~” Taeyeon said as she walked out of the room.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

I glared at Onew as he looked at me.

“What a nice husband” I said as I sat down on the bed.

“I know it’s been five days but…” Onew said. I looked away and acted like I didn’t care at all.

“Yobo” Onew said as he looked at me.

 [NOTE : Yobo means Honey in Korean.]

I looked at him.

“Actually…it’s because I had a nightmare..” Onew said as he looked at me in the eyes. “I dreamt that…when we were sleeping together…you weren’t next to me…and I couldn’t find you at all” He said as he grabbed my hands. “I was scared…I was scared you weren’t going to be next to me anymore… even now, I’m scared one day you’ll leave me and never come back..” Onew said as he looked at me.

“Oh…idiot” I said as I smiled.

“Also….I had another dream..” Onew said.

“What was it?” I asked.

“I dreamt that we both fell asleep and you disappeared and when I went out to find you, you ate all of the chickens all over the world” Onew said as he glared at me.

“Does that mean there’s no chicken for you then?” I laughed.

“I WUB CHICKEN!” Onew yelled aloud as he jumped onto the bed and placed a pillow over his head.

“You realize we will be heading to different colleges right?...I can’t believe that we have to be separated again now, almost  every day now because of college. I can’t imagine what it will be like to stay without you… I’m scared that one day..you’ll stop having these lovey dovey feelings for me…” I said. “You hear me---“ I looked at Onew. He was knocked out already and snoring.

“Idiot” I chuckled as I lay down next to him.

“CHICKEN!” Onew’s hand flew up. “iiiiwwwubbem’” Onew mumbled as he placed his hands in his mouth as if he was eating chicken.

 

Welcome to our story! I’m Yerin of course and I have just graduated high school with my husband, Onew. Onew and I have gone through a lot just to end up here. Taeyeon, Onew’s cousin, and Junsu, my brother, have gone through  many things with us also. Me and my husband, Onew, started because of a fake marriage, that actually ended up as a real marriage. But I didn’t realize that our love story wasn’t over yet. There was many more to look forward to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew ~ Sorry I know it is short.. But i gotta sleep =___= It's 2am in the morning and brother and my mom is complaining e___e So I gotta head to bed now~ <3 But anyways, Here is the introduction to the story <3 I hope you'll love it x3 Readers ~ don't be afraid to comment. Oh, and tell me if you read marrying a kingka first before this so I will know <3