Forgivness

Only eyes for you

 

I still cannot come to terms with this situation, because as time goes on. You will always be the one my heart beats for. I only have eyes for you. Do Kyungsoo.

Your eyes were always hypnotizing to me; those Doe like orbs staring happily into mine, like a drug I was addicted.

The times we would just lay in each other’s arms you singing that beautiful melody I’ve now come to adore even more now.  Some things just never change I guess? I still feel you touch when I’m alone; smelling your cologne in air, seems you’re still with me although I know it’s just a distant memory.

I can hear all the time you know? People think I’m crazy but I don’t care, just hearing you brings light back into this horrible dark world I live in now.

I want to hold you in my arms, just one more time is that too much to ask for? Is it too much to ask for your warmth just once more? Am I stupid for standing in front of you with these flowers in my hands asking for forgiveness? Maybe. But what else am I meant to do.

*Flash back* - 2 years ago

It was a cold November night, Jongin and Kyungsoo were leaving from the movies, it was raining heavily making it difficult to see the road properly. “Jongin-ah, we should just stop in the side of the road until the rain dies down” Kyungsoo pleads but Jongin ignores him and continues to drive “Don’t worry so much the sooner we get home the sooner we can go to sleep” Jongin smiles at his boyfriend reassuring they were safe, by that time the rain started to pick up even more with hail stones hitting the windscreen.

A few miles down lighting strikes near the busy road, causing cars and trucks on the other side to swerve into the other line “KIM JONGIN LOOK OU-” but before he could react the truck had already smashed into the side of their vehicle making them spin out of control before hitting the lamp post. Sirens were heard in the distance and the road covered red and white lights racing towards the accident.

*in the hospital*

Jongin woke up in the hospital bed I.V drip in his hand, heart monitor beeping at a steady pace and a bandages wrapped around his head. Still unable to figure out how he was here a tall, fuzzy hairboy walked in eyes red and buffy as if he was crying. The boy slowly walks up to Jongin looking dazed, worried and tired “Chanyeol hyung wh-”Chanyeol, Jongins cousin just put his finger on his lips “shhhh, don’t speak yet. You’ve been in a car accident.” After Jongin heard those words everything suddenly came flooding back to him. Rain. Lighting and the truck. “KYUNGSOO!!!!” he screamed before the fainted.

He had woken up and the sky was grey, rain hitting his window. He turned to his side to see Chanyeol and his best friend Sehun sitting on the couch reading a book, “Hyung, he awake.” Sehun says looking away from the book, his eyes also red like he hadn’t slept a wink last night “Sehun, where is he? Where is Kyungsoo?” Jongin manages to say “I’ll go get the doctor. Sehun don’t say anything” Chanyeol says as he walks out the door “whats going on?” Sehun just sits back down and continues to read.

Ten minutes later Chanyeol comes in with the doctor “ah nice to see you awake Mr.Kim how are you feeling?” the doctor keeps eye contact with Jongin until he replies “I don’t care, tell me where Do Kyungsoo is! Where’s my boyfriend!” he begins to yell “Mr.Kim please calm down or you’re going to collapse again” Doctor.Shin as it says on his name tag replies “Now, you will have to be in here for a few more days but you should be fine” he looks at his notes “but I have bad news I’m affriad” Jongin feels his heart beating like a drum “Mr. Do Kyungsoo, he… He didn’t make it through last night’s surgery, we did as much as we could last night but there was just he had lost so much blood it would have been a miracle if he actually made it out alive. I’m so very sorry for you loss these boys here told me your relationship with him, I’m wish we could’ve done more.” Doctor.Shin took a final look at him an apologetic look before he nodded his head and left the room.

Everyone in the room was silent waiting for Jongin to say something, anything.

“Has anyone to-”

“We rang Mr and Mrs Kim last night, they came to visit you to when you were asleep as well.” Chanyeol replied.

“What time did Kyungsoo..” Jongin began to choke up unable to finish

“3:20 this morning”

“Okay.”

“The funeral is going to be tomorrow.” Sehun began

“WHAT?! I need to be there!”

“Jongin, stop yelling there is other people around”

“Bu…” Jongin couldn’t take it anymore, he started to sob uncontrollably, tears running down his cheeks as he begins to hit his bed over and over again. Head beginning to hurt but he didn’t care, all he can think of is ‘it’s my fault’.

Chanyeol interrupted his thoughts “It’s not your fault, no could have known this was going to happen.” But he did, if only he stopped on the side of the road like Kyungsoo had said, they’ll be in bed tangled in each other like all the other mornings. Now, now there will be no more “I love you” texts at random times of the day, no more kiss on his forehead before he left for work… No more Kyungsoo.

*End of flash back*

Now here I am standing in front of you with these flowers in my hand. Asking for you to forgive me, until we meet again. I will only have eyes for you

Do Kyungsoo

A/N - TA-DAH! I hope it made sense and you enjoyed it, oh yeah Doctor Shin was Soohyun from U-KISS not sure why I put him there xD but yeah 

thanks for reading ! :DD