teaser 1 } feb O3

Teenage Dream (APPLY)

 

I made my school just like I always did; same uniform, same routine, same things to except. It's just another ordinary school day after all... Well, that's what I thought until I reached my destination. Everyone was gathered around the bulletin boards, looking a lot livelier than usual. There were a few who looked rather annoyed, but majority of my schoolmates had excitement written all over their faces. I went to the boards to see the news, cursing my best friend as he dragged me away before I found out what all the buzz was about.

"What are doing? We're gonna be late! Let's go." He said. He was right; we made it to the classroom as the secretary was taking attendance.

"Bang Chulyong?"

"Present!" Mir said as we entered the room.

"You're--" Just then, the bell rang. Our secretary rolled her eyes at our luck. "Safe."

 

“Oh, and Ms. Lee?” He called, catching our class secretary’s attention.

 

“You can call me Mir.” He grinned at her, making her fume in anger. And he enjoyed it.

 

I nudged him at his side to make him stop his teasing. Mir took his seat, and I took the one behind him. I turned to my left, expecting her to greet me good morning like she always did... Only to be greeted by an empty chair.

 

My mind was suddenly filled with worry and concern. Where is she? Is she late? Why didn’t she tell me? Can she be sick? Should I skip school and look for her?

 

“Park Sanghyun?” I heard in the background.

 

“Yah.” Mir nudged my table, taking me back to reality. I found everyone staring at me.

 

“Here.” I said.

 

“One absent sir!” The secretary reported. Our teacher took note and got ready to begin the lesson.

 

“Where is she?” Mir asked.

 

It wasn’t like her to skip school and not say anything about it beforehand. I got my phone from my bag and hid it under my desk. I messaged her, waited for her reply, messaged her again, and called her, but everything I did was useless. I wasn’t able to contact her.

 

“Molla.”

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
;; imagetyourheartracing }
 
WEEE FIRST TEASER!
Sorry, so crappy. T_T
Thanks to all the appliers! :D
Status updated. Do check if you're there.
Kamsahamnidaaa! :D