No other

I love you,I hate you.

''Dara unnie,can you make me more tea? My stomach still hurts,and I think I'm going to throw up.'' Dara quickly searched for a paper bag for Chaerin,so that she can throw up.''Aigoo,why am I so sick?''

''I don't know Chaerin ah.'' suddenly Dara's phone rang,and to her surprise it was her brother.''Hold on Chaerin ah.Hello?Oh,really?Ok,ok.I'll meet you there.Bye.''

''Who was it unnie?''

''It was Cheondoong. Are you going to be fine if I go,I have to meet up with him.''

''I'll be fine unnie.'' 

''Okay then,i'll be back soon.While I'm gone,I'll call Jiyong to take care of you.'' Dara said and left another cup of tea next to Chaerin's table. She exited through the door and walked down the hallway.Suddenly she saw Daesung,Jiyong and a girl that she isn't familiar with.''Huh?'' she said to herself.She walked over to them and greeted everyone.

''And you are..?'' she started.

''Ahn Sohee.'' the girl replied with a smile.

''From the Wonder Girls?''

''Yes.''

''Okay,anyway...Jiyong can you watch over Chaerin,her health is getting worse,she even puked. Please stay with her while I go and meet my brother. Okay?''

''Okay,noona.'' Dara thanked him and went to meet her brother.

''Chaerin is 2NE1's CL,right?'' Sohee asked with a jealous face. In the past,Jiyong and her were secretly dating,because of the collaboration they've become really close,but he found out that she was cheating on him,with Super Junior's Heechul.At first it was really painful,but he didn't care about it anymore and moved on. He never told anyone,except the Big Bang members that he and Sohee were dating.

''And also his girlfriend!'' Daesung added on purpose,to make her mad. He never really liked her. From the beginning he knew that she was rotten.

''Can I come with you,oppa? I'd like to meet your girlfriend.''

''Sure.'' 

The first one to enter the room was Jiyong,he ran to her bed and sat on it while caressing her cheek.''Are you feeling better,Hunchae?'' he asked her with a worried tone. ''No.'' Suddenly Daesung entered the room with a basket of fruit along with Sohee. ''Who is she?'' she said,while trying to look at the girl who was clearly in a better state than she was.

''Hello,I'm Sohee,from Wonder Girls.''

''Oh,well nice to meet you.'' Chaerin thought the girl was sweet,until she suddenly said.''Me and oppa,used to date.''Chaerin knew this is one of those times when a comes into a relationship and ruins it. Unfortunately she was sick and that made the situation even worse.

''She doesn't have to know that,Sohee.''

''Oh,I felt like she does.So that there won't have to be secrets,between the two of you.'' 

''Well you sure didn't help being here.'' Chaerin whispered to herself.So the four of them were sitting in the room for about an hour until Jiyong and Daesung had to leave and ofcourse Sohee wanted to follow them,like a lost puppy.For a second Chaerin thought that maybe,just maybe Sohee will try to steal Jiyong from her. But she knew he wouldn't go date another girl while she's sick,would he?

-

Meanwhile,Seungri was chatting with his beloved noona's from Japan. It was sort of creepy that he preferred older girls. Maybe because he was the maknae.But then again the noona's loved him. He poured more wine into his glass. He took a sip of it and looked at his surrounding. He liked it. He was just about to start talking about himself again,until he heard a familiar voice call out for him. ''Seungri ah!''

He turned around to see a beautiful girl with big eyes,and his best friend,Goo Hara. ''Hara!'' he yelled leaving the noona's alone. He ran over to her and gave her a hug. ''You punk! Why didn't you tell me you were in Japan?'' she said. He gave an awkward smile while scratching the back of his head.''Well I didn't know that you were here...'' he started but was cut off by Hara. ''Don't lie! You knew I was here with the rest of the Kara members.'' 

''Well enough of that,how did you find me?''

''I have my sources.''

''Meaning?''

''Meaning,Donghae oppa told me.''

''Huh? You mean Donghae from Super Junior?Isn't he a bit too old for you,I mean 6 years. You could've chosen someone younger.''

''Nope,I'm fine.'' 

Seungri was standing there,he was a bit disappointed,even though she was his best friend,you couldn't say that he didn't have any feelings towards her.He tried to stay calm and smile. He knew that Donghae was really older than here,and even though the two interacted in 'King Of Idols' he still wasn't sure what type of guy Donghae was.If she was happy,he decided to let it go.''Listen Hara,I have to go back to-'' Suddenly he saw Donghae who was coming towards them. Seungri thought that this was going to get awkward.

''Seungri ssi,I see that Hara found you!'' he smiled at the younger male.

''Ah,yes I guess she did.''

''Did she cause you any trouble?Hehe.''

''Aish,oppa!'' she lightly punched his arm. 

''I'll leave you two now,the noona's are looking for me.Bye Hara ah,bye Donghae ssi.'' He said and left. He couldn't take anymore of them. 

-

Dara had to catch a taxi so that she can quickly get to Tokyo Tower. She hated being late and that's what exactly was happening at the moment. ''Tokyo Tower.'' she said to the driver. After 20 minutes she was there. And her brother and the rest of Mblaq were in front of it. She didn't know the reason why they were there,but she just went along with it. ''Hello,everyone.'' she greeted them politely.''Noona,they insisted on coming,I really didn't want them to come!'' he defended himself.

''Don't lie Cheondoong ah!'' Joon interrupted. 

''It's fine,It's fine. So little brother,why did you call me?'' 

''Since they call me the over protective brother,i decided that you can finally spend time with me and the other Mblaq members. We were considering to find you a boyfriend.''

''Aigoo,you know I'm on the five year rule.''

''We know,we know. But what we also know is that you have a thing for Taeyang. Right?'' Seungho smiled.Dara blushed and denied it,but deep inside she knew that wasn't true.''NOONA NOONA LET'S GO GET SOME RAMEN! I'M HUNGRY!'' Mir insisted. ''Alright,alright.''

-

''Ugh,where is that woman?'' Chaerin muttered to herself. She took out her phone and started typing a text to her beloved Dara unnie. ''Unnie,where are you?Jiyong left a while ago,and I'm sitting here alone. Can't you send Minji or Bom here?'' She immediately got a response from Dara. ''I swear I'm going to kill him! I will call and see if they're avaible.I guess Bom and TOP are doing the deed somewhere. Hang in there!''

''Screw this. Why am I so sick? Argh.'' she was talking to herself yet again. Suddenly she heard the doorknob move. She jumped a little,she took the lamp which was next to her hoping that it isn't some kind of a kidnaper or something. ''W-who's there!?'' she yelled. A male figure walked into the room,she couldn't see very well but she recognized it. ''Can a fan come in ?'' he smiled. ''Only if you want your eyes to burn from my current state.'' she said. He smiled at her. It was Kim Hyun Joong,and he had an eye on her ever since 2NE1 debuted. 

''You don't look that bad.Look,I brought fruit.'' he handed her a basket of lots of different fruit.For her,it was unusual having fan boys,but she was glad that there was someone caring for her while Jiyong wasn't there.

''Thank you.'' she took an orange and started eating it. ''Who sent you here,anyway?'' she asked while almost choking on her orange. ''It's a secret.'' he smiled. ''Tell me,please.'' she begged. ''If I tell It won't be a secret anymore.'' he . She kept begging until he told her that Dara sent him here. Dara knew he was already in Japan so told him about Chaerin being sick and he rushed right over to the hotel.''Wow,lately there have been a lot of Korean celebrities here.'' he sat on a sofa which was next to her bed.

''What do you mean?'' she asked with a puzzled face. She only knew that 2NE1,BIG BANG and Sohee were here. What has she been missing while being ill? ''Later today I saw Goo Hara and Lee Donghae walking together through the hotel.'' Chaerin suddenly giggled. ''What's the giggle for?'' he looked at her face. ''I can imagine Seungri's face when he saw them. He must be so much jealous right now.Keke.'' 

''Look,you're already feeling better.'' he smiled.

''Maybe it's the deer belly button.'' she stood up from her bed and took a glass of water. ''Deer belly button?'' he raised his eyebrow at the sight of her drinking water.''It's a long story,I'll tell you about it later.'' she smiled. ''Well,It must be a good one.Anyway...''

''Hm?''

''Would you consider going to a restaurant with me,when you get better?Only as friends ofcourse. You know I have been a fan of your work ever since you debuted.''

''I'll have to think about it. But I will probably go with you.'' 

''Excellent.'' 

-

Jiyong was forced to help Taeyang with finding his luggage,which mysteriously dissapiared.He was so frustrated of the fact that he could be with Chaerin right now but instead he was searching for the stupid luggage which can be anywhere. And on top of that Sohee was following him like crazy.''Oppa have you found it yet?'' she kept repeating. ''No,Sohee ah,I haven't. Can you stop asking questions and let me search for it in peace so that I can come back to Chaerin?'' he gave her a stare.''Alright.I know when someone doesn't want me somewhere,I'll leave.'' Jiyong felt guilty so he had to ask her to stay. 

''You can stay,but please don't bother me. That's why we have Daesung.''

After a couple of hours they finally found the luggage. Jiyong was relieved. He ran to Chaerin's room and knocked on the door. Kim Hyun Joong was still in the room,Bom and TOP also joined in. TOP went to the door and opened it. ''Jiyong ah!'' he acted surprised. ''Tabi,is my little Chaerin fine?Let me in.'' TOP had no choice but to let him in. Jiyong saw Hyun Joong and greeted him. ''What are you doing here?'' he asked with an annoyed face. ''Dara sent me here.She told me that you left and nobody was available and since i was staying in Japan i came.She's feeling much better now.'' he smiled.

Suddenly Sohee came into the room and greeted everyone. Chaerin was so annoyed just by watching her face. That girl really needs to get a life. She is spending her vacation stalking Jiyong,how is that going to help her anyway?Jiyong on the other hand didn't mind Sohee stalking him,actually he didn't even notice it.But everyone else did.When Jiyong first entered the room and saw Kim Hyun Joong,you could say that he was really jealous. But he blamed it all on Taeyang and his stupid luggage. He sighed and sat on Chaerin's bed and kissed her forehead.