Childlike

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

You were walking, still remembering how Kyuhyun kissed you twice. Your heart beats fast, and you saw Sungmin, holding a big pumpkin plushie.
 
Sungmin: ______~ Congratulations! :)
You: Sungmin~ That plushie really is cute.
Sungmin: Hahaha~ I just love pumpkins~ Want to play the crane with me? :)
You: Sure~
Sungmin: I'll treat you this time, since you deserve it. So much for studying. [Here's my chance.]
 
Sungmin played the crane with you and because of him, your hands were filled with plushies. Good thing you have a bag to put all your plushies with you.
 
You: Sungmin~ These are so cuteeeeee!
Sungmin: *caress your cheeks* But not as cute as you are~ *kisses your forehead*
You: Waaa~ You've been kissing me everytime we see each other!
Sungmin: That's because I love you. ? And if I would be given the chance, I would kiss you everyday. ?
You: [Why are these people confessing to me all of the sudden?]
Sungmin: Are you alright, _____? Mianhae..
You: No, it's alright. It's just that I am shocked.
Sungmin: You didn't expect any of this, did you? So it's natural.
You: Sungmin..
Sungmin: *pats your head* Don't worry, _____. I won't pressure you. Follow your heart this time :) Now go, I know someone's waiting for you.
You: But who?
Sungmin: You'll find out later. [At last, I finally told her..]
 
You were so curious to know who that next person is, only to find out that Eunhyuk is there, resting after the game.
 
Eunhyuk: _____!
You: Yo! How was the game?!
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms around your shoulder* It was great. And it will be more awesome with you here.
 
Then his team mates were there, teasing the two of you. ?
 
Team Mate #1: Ya Lee Hyukjae, such a cute girl you got there. What's her name?
Team Mate #2: Is she your girlfriend?
You: *blushed* Eh? Uhm..
Eunhyuk: She's is cute and hopefully, she'll say yes when I start courting her. But for now, I want to show you both who's the one who caught my heart.
You: [Eh? Eunhyuk will court me? Waeyo?!!]
Team Mate #1: Goodluck with that. Don't break her heart.
Eunhyuk: I will break my whole body first before I do such bad thing to her.
 
And they left and headed to the other team members.
 
You: Eunhyuk.. were those things true?
Eunhyuk: Of course, _____. Please let me be the one. But before I ask your permission to court you, I will show you how much will I improve when you start teaching me. I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I am always willing to learn with you. ? Please be my teacher, my love and the one for me.
You: I will definitely teach you. :) But about love.. I..
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* Thank you, and yes, I will wait for you.