001

By Your Side

 

“Wake up sweetie”

 You heard a woman’s voice that was very familiar to your ears. It was like an angel’s voice sound to your ears. You groaned and opened your eyes to see her. Your face was delighted when you saw your mom was by your side smiling at you. You smiled back with thoughts on your mind.

“Will this scenario STILL happened 10 years from now? We kept on getting older and I don’t want to end it anymore...”

You still rolled on your sheets and closed your eyes again. Since, you really sleep like a dog.

“Wake up! It’s time to go to school. Your friend is waiting downstairs to eat breakfast with him. Don’t make him wait!”

Your mom giggled whilst leaving the room as if there’s something that you don’t know about. Ignoring that, you just rolled your eyes in disgust. You have no choice but to follow her or else she’ll nagged endlessly that you never want to happen. You really hate when she nagged like forever. You grab your towel and took a shower.

 

Walking down, you saw him on the dinning table waiting for you as expected he’s on the dinning table waiting for you. You gave him a weak smile because you really don’t want to go to school and because you NEVER liked it. He’s just forcing you by escorting you everyday. However even though you find it annoying, somehow you love this feeling. You stared at him and realized his cuteness.

“Just that stupid harry potter spectacles making your face ugly.” 

“What’s up with that face?” he laughed hysterically trying to pissed you off but you just glared at him to make him shut his mouth.

 

 

You felt awkward while entering the room. All eyes were on you Knowing that you’re a certified queenka but maybe Just terribly boyish. You just sat on the empty seat and volume up your iphone. You really hate it when girls are murmuring while looking at you. You know they’re bashing you because of the fact that your only popular because of your family and they called you queenka because your brother and sister were really popular way back to their high school life. You beamed on them so they make their way to their seats. Your family has an influence on your school that you can make a student kicked out of the school.

“_______ ah” Sungyeol gave you a push and you beamed on him in annoyance, that he disturbed you. He sharply pouted his lips towards your front. You were shocked that your teacher was staring at you. You slightly bowed you head and sat up straight hoping this day goes fine and ends very soon.

“CLASS I would like to introduce you to your new classmate. He’s from United States but a pure blooded Korean. I know this is your last year of being seniors but please make it an unforgettable year for him! Please enjoy everybody’s company” your teacher said with a pleasing voice.

Suddenly the guy with heavy eyeliner entered the room. He really look strange. Apart from they way he dressed but his aura telling so.

“Lee Byung Hun imnida..” He bowed on 90 degrees and sat on the empty seat beside you. You eyed him until Sungyeol pushed you to snap out off the stare your giving to that Byung Hun person. He never looked at you though you know it’s really obvious that your staring at him.

“Is he a jerk? Just introducing he’s name? How rude… He’s wearing eyeliner? Pretty much obsessed with it boy! What’s up with that...?” you chuckled. Sungyeol saw you grinning, it somehow felt him jealous.

 

 

 

CLASS ENDS.

ahhhhhhhh.. finaly! i’m going to blow. I can’t take it more. studying? homeworks? quizzes? I’m not out of my mind to burdened my self with that..” you were walking by yourself with Sungyeol whose nowhere to be found. You know that he’ll appear like a mushroom just few minutes more. When you passed to the beautiful garden of your school, you suddenly closed your eyes and felt the breeze of  the air. when you accidentally bump on someone. You tilt up because the man you bump is taller than you. In shocked, you forrowed you eyebrows knowing that is rude boy who only introduced his name. you neber think to say sorry but act like a rude. Your waiting to what was he’s going to say. “COME ON JERK~! Pissed me.. Pissed me I’ll show you how too..” but he just beamed and passed you by. Your mouth was slightly opened because you thought he’ll messed up with you. You glare longer until you saw Sungyeol in the corner of your eyes. You run towards him and smacked his shoulder in result he’ll cried.

“Sungyeol ah!” you yelled.

“What?” he respond anxiously. “What? NO-NO! Do it your self…”

“N-nothing. I just wonder if you could hang out with me… you know eat something?”  You said with a suspicious smile. You know he’ll not resist you.

“Okay. I’ll just treat you since you look like a pig..” chuckled and continue walking away from you. He knows what he exactly said and what will be your reaction.

“P-PIG? D-do I look like a P-PIG?..”  You chanted in disbelief asking yourself if you really look like a pig. It’s been so many years since he called you pig. And “W-WHAT? Treating me because I look like a pig?...” You hardly breathe to gain strength and crushed him. You really don’t like to be called as a pig.

 

“YAH! Run for you life~! I’m going to kill you..” You said angrily. You breathe in and out and run very fast to crush his bones. You exerted more effort because he’s miles away from you and in addition that his legs is way longer than yours. You run as fast as you can and feel like it’s for your life to win.

 


 

SUNGYEOL’s POV

 

“HELL NO! did I pissed her?  YAH! I got to run very fast. Until I can...” I gasped and looked back. I saw her flashing red. I know she’s really angry and it really scares me to saw her like that. I run as fast as I can not to be caught or else it will be the end. She’ll never stop punching me until she’s satisfied but this time I think forever is her satisfaction.

“It’s way our childhood days... When I’m calling her a pig every time I saw her eating apples endlessly... she’s really cute. I want her by my side. Kept her so she won’t forget me... Hope this will never ends... I feel like she mines already...” I looked at the gray sky as I keep my speed. I smile with joy in my heart. Hope I won’t get caught or else I’m going to be crushed peanuts. I kept on running until I saw the Apple-roofed coffee shop. They serve apple cuisine foods and Apple dumpling is their special one. I stopped when I get there; my hands landed on my knees and kept on breathing hard. I saw her inches away from me so a stand to hugged her so she can’t give me any assaults. I feel that my hormones are flying around to this kind of skinship though I often hugged her. She release from my hug that makes me feel a bit sad.

“Were here…” I said and opened the door for her as she look for the empty seat for us. I didn’t ask her what she wanted to eat. I already know what she’s pouting for. Of course it’s her favorite

“Apple dumplings with chocolate ice-cream” I said to counter and she smiled at me. Maybe because were familiar to her. “5 minutes sir” she said and gave me the number as I paid our order. I saw aejong face palming and gasping, I smile when she looked at me. She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes. I took my seat in front of her.

The moment when the plate of apple dumplings landed the table she dug like someone will snatch it away from her. I secretly peek on her messy but still beautiful face. The tip of her nose was really cute, her lips and eyes, her bit messy hair, and her cheeks that tempting me to pinch it.

“I always care for you...”

We finished the foods. It’s getting late and her mom will be worried if she’s not yet there though her mother trusted me a lot I have to send her home safely. We’re always like this; I really love how things like this happened everyday. We kept on walking with our tummy full. She giggles when she saw me looking at her. I don’t know why she does it, but I really felt burning inside.

“Hmm… Sungyeol ah~...” She said charily and smile at me. It’s very awkward when she’s giving me smiles like that, so I just an eyebrow on her.

“Thanks oppa...”  A very sweet voice coming from her and I feel like something is burning on my cheeks. “Did she just called me O-OPPA? O-P-P-A?”  I feel like idiot blushing like this but I kept on buffering for the reason why she’d call me oppa for the second time. The first time was when she asked for a favor to make her a project, maybe this second one was because she really enjoy this day with me.

“can you do my homeworks?..”  I’m fed up with these kinds of drama. I felt like I flap down like what an anime does when their embarrassed. I felt really embarrassed with this one. The next time she’ll called me oppa, I’ll just don’t mind it. I really want to make a tantrums but I know this would look weird.

“NO! DO IT YOUR SELF…” I said in a very strong voice to make her feel that I’m tired of doing her home works. Since junior high I always took the responsibility of hers. I think it’s time to do it her self. She gave me a priceless smiled while jumping that makes me smiled too. I guess I loose again. How can I avoid this girl? I mean she’s everything; no one can replace the happiness I have when I’m with her.

“PLEASE? Just help me…” Her puppy eyes are melting me. I’m about to say yes when she holds my hand and run, I don’t know why but I run too. I felt my heart is is pumping too hard that I can’t breathe much oxygen so I pull her to stop by a moment and continue to walk. Something Is really weird with the way I breathe.

It’s really dark but their mansion was lighting the street. It’s really huge; Huger than my house. The guards opened the gates for us so I gave them a bow but Aejong just walking straight like a brat does. She really looks cool and I praised her for that though it’s kinda rude. I saw her mother standing in the front gate with blanket on her shoulder; she’s still beautiful though she’s kinda old. I’m about to make a 90 degree bow when my phone vibrates.

“Hello? Hmm, yes” I said in a monotone. I look at Aejong because she stopped and looked at me I was shocked because she snatched the phone from my hand and put it on her ears.

“Yes? Aunti? This is Aejong. Hmmm, yes. I’ll make sure our driver will safely drive him home. We’ll just finish our home works. Thank you” She hung up and continued walking without giving back my phone. I bowed on her mother and she smiled at me.

“Are you kids’ hungry? I’ll prepare dinner if you do.” She said really nicely so I felt flatter for that. Aejong didn’t answer and pulls me upstairs. We stored on her bed not to make anything malicious things but to start our home works. When I saw her laying on her back my imaginations are abusing my brain. I want to hug her like what couples do but I know that would be really impossible. If I tend to do it she’ll kick me as hard as she can so I just kept on working. I know someday I’ll happen. I’m hoping.

We finished our home works and thank God she does it her self. Just, correcting her mistakes. It’s very tiring day for us but I had a lot of fun. Everyday with her is special. Their driver drives me home as she promised earlier. I didn’t have a chance to say thank you and goodbye to her mother who’s on her room, maybe resting.

I arrived home and since I’m full I just wash up and preparing to have a sleep but when im thinking of her, calling me “OPPA”.I suddenly hibernate on my bed to scream like a dolphin. not minding if someone hears me, i just want to.  I promise one day im going to win her heart. I will.

 

 

Continue reading to see what Aejong is trying to say.

Your subscription and comments are welcome.

i kinda rearrange this story. i make more understandable.

ENJOY :))