I Will Rescue You...

We Were Meant To Be

It was a day like any other day. It was normal day for you, which including you walking around the neighborhood for an hour. You never expected that this one walk, this one day, would completely CHANGE your life.

You’re walking down the street, listening to your ipod, when out of nowhere someone running in the opposite direction bumps into you, causing you both to fall into the water filled ditch from the rain earlier in the morning. You quickly stand up and try to run away, embarrassed beyond belief. When you try walking away, a hand grabs you from behind.

“I’m so sorry. My dog ran off and I wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m extremely sorry.”

You look at the tall, handsome guy and smile slightly. “It’s fine... No worries-“ You were cut off mid-sentence by a sudden down pour of rain. You covered your head with your hands.

The stranger looks at you and laughs. “Here, follow me!” He grabs your hand and starts running. You guys walk into a house, you guessed was his.

“Can I borrow a towel….?” You said shyly, not sure whether going to this stranger’s house was a good idea or not.

He looks at you. “Shower if you’d like. I’ll make some coffee or something. You can borrow some of my clothes while yours dry.” He smiled and showed you towards the bathroom, a white towel in his hand.

You smiled and nodded, following him. “Thanks.” You said, and then went to take a shower.

 



 

 

After your shower, you shyly walked out in a pair of his long pajama pants a t-shirt. You turn the corner to look for this mysterious guy that you just met when out of nowhere you hear music. A guitar? You walk in and see the guy sitting down and playing a guitar. It was beautiful. You walked over to him and sat down with the biggest smile ever on your face.

“You play guitar too?” You asked happily.

“I’m guessing that means you play as well? Grab that guitar over there and we can play together.” He said, pointing to his other guitar. “By the way, my name is Myungsoo. I just thought it’d be better if you knew.”

You smiled and grabbed the other guitar, sitting back down next to the boy. You guys played around on the guitars for a while, playing fun songs that you both knew how to play. Then he started to play something you didn’t know. You just stared at him, your focus on nothing but Myungsoo.

 

“Now if ever I can rescue you,
When you need two arms to fall into
You know exactly where I’ll be
Just look for me
Oh look for me
When it seems like you have lost it all
And you feel like you’re in free fall
Goin’ deep into the blue
I will rescue you…”

Watch: 

 

 

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended that you was crying the whole time he was singing. You wiped your eyes but were stopped by something. Myungsoo slowly crept closer to you, and pressed his lips against yours, gently. He held there for a second then pulled away. He just looked at you. “Why do I feel this strong connection to you when we just met…? I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. I don’t know what it is… I just…. Really strongly care for you….”

Not even a second later, your lips were pressed to his once again. This time though, YOU were the one who kissed him first. He pulled away, slight confusion on his face.
“I felt the same way.” You said, smiling and grabbing his hand.

You both smiled at each other and continued to play the guitars together.

 


 

5 Years Later

*Wedding bells ringing in the distance*

“I do.” Myungsoo says.

“I do.” You say.

“Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The preacher says to you both.

You grabbed Myungsoo close and gave him a sweet passionate kiss. 

 

 

*Author's note: I know that the song playing isn't Myungsoo... But I thought it fit. So listen anyway. :P AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF MY FANFICS. I LOVE YOU ALL<3*